Community > Posts By > ChangeofHeart

ChangeofHeart's photo
Sat 03/23/13 06:00 PM

Standing ovation!...Excellent writing!..Every time I read you, I want moreflowers
Thank you. Your words really touched me. flowers

ChangeofHeart's photo
Sat 03/23/13 05:49 PM
Dont follow me with a blindfold on. Where am i going? Will you end up in a new land, or drowning at sea. The skys are the colors that you see. Painted eyes blinking differnt colors of swirling moods. Testicles tight against the palm of your hand. A stroke victim of pleasure. No I Love You. Hard tissue staind with the pleasure of a three minute fantasy. The same words spoken at differt times. The beat of the message. Some ears crying with tears. Others turning frowns upside down. Blood stained sidewalks of loved ones hated. Rocks crushed,snorted and thrown. A profit to be gained. A prophets prediction of doom. Rows of benches, a messenger blessing them with joy. A row of benches, a messenger banging his Gavel of determination. Father forgive me, for i have followed your path. Was it a choice? Heaven, or Hell? Floating on a cloud of pillows. Pillow pressed against your face. Is this your first time? Dont worry you will get the hang of it. But you will never get a first time again. Regrets denied out loud, but eating you up inside.Wondering about where the time went only creates more wondering. Life is a fishing hook and line pulling you towards the end. There is no never ending story. There is no story to be told by you after your end.

ChangeofHeart's photo
Sun 03/03/13 12:17 PM
knick fans have nerve to boo James. He is doing his job..Im a Knick fan. I'm booing the Knicks for blowing a 16 point lead. I hope they win but they always have to have a drama. am I ever going to see them win a championship in my lifetime

ChangeofHeart's photo
Mon 02/18/13 01:22 PM
Logical

ChangeofHeart's photo
Sat 02/16/13 05:57 PM

loved, cared for, and forgiven more easily than so called normal people?

They are not really. Because they are so broken, they can't be with a so called normal person. They have to be with someone even more broken than they are that will constantly feed their selfish, dysfunctional needs. So on the outside it looks like they are just being loved and given to and cared for. But really you got someone who doesn't know what love is because they are addictive and dysfunctional and then you have the person they are with that doesn't know how to love their own self enough not to be with an addictive dysfunctional person.

A so called normal person loves themselves and has boundaries and doesn't have to have and can recognize obsessive and compulsive neediness in their life.
flowers

ChangeofHeart's photo
Sat 02/16/13 04:39 PM

If you play long enough with drugs and alcohol you lose the choice to stop on your own.
I've been clean and sober since 1995, but before that I was a hardcore homeless dope shooting addict.
I didn't wake up one day like that nor during my happy normal childhood did I say "hey, I wanna grow up to be a junky".

It took years of seemingly having a good time until the choice to use was no longer mine. in
gg
If you think true addicts and alcoholics are just people behaving badly then you couldn't be more wrong.
Ifeg
But go ahead takeg your pot shots at them, let's see how fast that solves the problem.
I don't think we takin pot shots. I think 1 of the big problems is that um you make a choice. and it doesn't just affect you, it also affects those around you or people you choose to draw into your own misery. it's not just you that is so invested in your addiction, but also those that care about you that you consistently let down. to the point where you wear them down . sad part is that they may care more than you and neglect their life and those around them that they are responsible for.

ChangeofHeart's photo
Sat 02/16/13 04:22 PM

I see this every day in my job to some degree. I deal with "frequent fliers" that constantly have something they need us to deal with for them. Whether that be a substance abuse problem, domestic abuse situations or parenting issues or any number of other problems. I find it very frustrating that we aren't allowed to have a "coming to God" talk with them. I get it. Your life sucks. You drink yourself into a stupor every night. Your home life is violent. Your children refuse to listen to you and are on a path toward destruction. So fix it!

The vast majority of these problems are self-induced. There are options. There are programs, mostly free and very successful that you can take advantage of to improve your life. For the most part, those that seem to need it the most refuse to use it. And...the most frustrating part of the whole situation is that they continue to blame others and insist that someone else take responsibility for their life.

thank you. I understand how your honesty may not be received within your job. nowadays it's hard to tell someone the truth about this situation. we have to make everything so bright and Rosie for everyone. but in real real life it's not like that. sometimes you just gotta get your stuff together

ChangeofHeart's photo
Sat 02/16/13 04:11 PM
that wasn't a question. that's why I said so called normal people

ChangeofHeart's photo
Sat 02/16/13 04:02 PM
loved, cared for, and forgiven more easily than so called normal people?

ChangeofHeart's photo
Sat 02/09/13 09:47 AM
:banana:

ChangeofHeart's photo
Fri 02/08/13 04:31 PM
To call out of work Monday

ChangeofHeart's photo
Sun 01/27/13 06:03 PM
drinker

ChangeofHeart's photo
Sat 01/26/13 04:08 PM
Unexpectd good, but want kind of long term relationship can you look forward to?

ChangeofHeart's photo
Sun 01/20/13 11:36 PM

I knew things changed between us at least 6 months before he said he was leaving.. I'm the outgoing person and he wanted to isolate me.. I didn't give him anymore chances after that day.. I tried to share the responsibilities of raising our daughter and kept on getting let down again and again.. I was making new friends and putting the nightmare behind me.. I knew I had to move away if I wanted him to finally stop following me like a lost dog.. he still continues to mess things up but I'm doing my best and we are doing much better and that's what matters the most.. :-)
makes so much sense

ChangeofHeart's photo
Sun 01/20/13 03:53 PM
I guess the people that responded to this question had a very good idea of how their relationship was going. but there are so many stories many stories about people that were surprise when their relationship went in a direction they had no I did it was going. being broken up with or being cheated on.

ChangeofHeart's photo
Sat 01/19/13 07:13 PM
Before you were told it was over

ChangeofHeart's photo
Thu 12/20/12 09:00 AM
Whats the best or most embarrassing Drunk Blurt you remember hearing, or saying?

ChangeofHeart's photo
Tue 12/18/12 12:42 PM

Its not you. Im just tired noway

Are you asking why women say this to men? I wasn't sure exactly what you were trying to say with the way you worded this Thread.
I think im a little to tipsy now. sorry

ChangeofHeart's photo
Tue 12/18/12 11:34 AM
Its not you. Im just tired noway

ChangeofHeart's photo
Mon 12/17/12 02:06 PM

So thats the reason why you are alone? So whatever interest is taken in you, just go with it? How about we treat every aspect of our lives that way. Think about it. What if your favorite shoe store only had a pair of red clown shoes? What the heck, go for it.

I settled and almost died from it as the idiot almost broke my neck; so damn right I am picky; especially when it endangers my life.

There are times when you think, if you dont grab on now you will regret it later. BBut because you didnt take enough time to learn who you are really with, you regret it as you live it.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25