Community > Posts By > DoYouKnowMe

no photo
Fri 11/14/08 10:17 AM
find somewhere else to stick it....

no photo
Fri 11/14/08 10:14 AM
I dont even hold hands with people I like...!!
:tongue:

no photo
Fri 11/14/08 10:13 AM
tell him hes "a nice guy", he should get the clue....

no photo
Fri 11/14/08 10:11 AM
tabloid tv at its best..., honestly, why should anyone really care..? personally I dont care what consenting adults do with their time....yawn

no photo
Fri 11/14/08 10:05 AM
will she be able to pass Obama's preliminary questionare?

no photo
Fri 11/14/08 10:04 AM
Ive said it before and Ill say it again.,

man will never be free until the last emperor is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.

no photo
Fri 11/14/08 10:00 AM
Im supposed to be banned...devil

no photo
Thu 11/13/08 04:54 PM
Edited by DoYouKnowMe on Thu 11/13/08 04:54 PM
since discipline in schools has been done away with, I suggest sedatives in the drinking water...would make teaching a heck of a lot easier...

when I went to school..also back in the dark ages, the "retards" (as they called the mentally disabled back then), had their own schools and their own busses..once my class took a field trip to go see them..it was fun
:smile:

no photo
Thu 11/13/08 05:47 AM
Edited by DoYouKnowMe on Thu 11/13/08 06:14 AM
all my friends have differing political views..yet we can discuss our points of views without resorting to the insults and name calling that goes on around here...why?

well, first because they are my friends and I respect their opinions and vice-a-versa. (I dont give a rats a$$ what people here think about me)

second, because we are neither concerned with changing what the other person believes in, needing to be right or having to have the last word...which, in my opinion is about the only reason a handful of people (you know who you are :wink: ) post what they do in these forums.

no photo
Wed 11/12/08 05:09 PM
card-carrying, pinko-commie..
:thumbsup:

no photo
Wed 11/12/08 05:03 PM
The "religious right", is neither.

no photo
Wed 11/12/08 04:59 PM
because you can poke someone in the eye with a pen and its not as large or noticable as a sword....

no photo
Wed 11/12/08 04:55 PM
how would you know what a "typical radical" is?? for all your talk to the contrary, your posts reflect you tote the neo-con party line...

no photo
Wed 11/12/08 04:52 PM
dogs are too complicated and require too much attention, cats just a little less..I think Im going to adopt a child..thats easier and when they turn 18 you can boot them out the door..

no photo
Wed 11/12/08 04:46 PM

I never said I agreed with everything he did. I am saying that in some things he missed the mark but he did other things right. He's not this bafoon people call him.

History will be kind to him... depending on our future. I'm betting that if we get attacked again people will be flocking to the REPS.

I think history shows that.

hes far from a bafoon...hes a war criminal, responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of innocent people and deserves to be tried and executed..

no photo
Wed 11/12/08 04:35 PM
Edited by DoYouKnowMe on Wed 11/12/08 04:35 PM
by todays standards, Marilyn would be considered a "plus size" woman.

no photo
Wed 11/12/08 04:33 PM
I dont date capitalist bourgeois...is that wrong of me..??

no photo
Wed 11/12/08 04:27 PM
it is possible to have a fulfilling life without bearing children..some people are able to define their lives beyond the confines of being a "parent"...

your comment is insensitive towards all those people who wish but can not have children...

no photo
Wed 11/12/08 12:08 PM

Pasychotic persons are usually in jail, mental health waiting rooms, hospitals, in subsidized housing, or outside stores that sell cheap cigarettes. FYI

thats where you can find me!...laugh

no photo
Wed 11/12/08 12:07 PM

IM JUST WONDERING WHY GUYS ALWAYS GO FOR THE PEFECT BODIED,PRETTY,
PSYCHOTIC CHIKS....

easier to get laid...

Previous 1 3