no photo
Mon 11/21/16 06:11 PM
Really unreal to have your real deal dealt into the minglings

no photo
Mon 11/21/16 06:03 PM
Edited by SimpyComplicated on Mon 11/21/16 06:04 PM

Balance can NEVER be achieved in a frwe society. ...ever.

there will ALWAYS be someone who works harder and get more..those that don't work aren't entitled to any of it and shouldn't be.....is it unbalanced sure, but is it fair? Absolutely.

If my neighbor is lucky and wins the lottery, I shouldn't expect him to fix my driveway. .its his..it is unbalanced? Yes. Is it fair? Yep he was lucky.

Problem is people seem to think balanced and fair mean the same. They don't.

Someone is always going to feel slighted and blame everyone else but themselves.

Balance is always being achieved in society, just not perfect balance.
If perfect balance is every achieved it will only be a fleeting achievement.

Fair is a fanciful construct

Effect on self, others and environment is what individuals and society are always balancing.

Equality of this balance is what I fancy

no photo
Mon 11/21/16 05:33 PM

Simpycomplicated,

Hey buddy I guess that's the scientific answer, lol. Lets talk in English for a minute would you date a women who was born a male?

I would date her.
How far it went would depend on the mental and emotional conection

no photo
Mon 11/21/16 05:28 PM

Ms. Harmony,

Hey my favorite" Vocal Avenger" well I am a 1000 percent a hetero but would I still date a 100 percent trans from man to women......well to be honest, I would probably have a little issue. I know visually it may looks like a woman but no matter how many operations, snip, snip, done and so on , mentally you still have a mans mind. Now if you were a friend of course I still hang out with you....besides its good to have one trans friend because when a straight guy go out with a transgender person they know pretty girls....lol

All normal humans have female and male attributes to their brains.
The question is to what degree does it lean one way or the other.

So EyeAmYourHost39

While I imagine you would prefer a normally balanced brain and body faced with the choice below which would you choose?

A male body surgically and chemically modified with hormones with a feminine mind
or
A female body with a naturally masculine mind.
Remembering that a masculine mind would be as revolted as you by the idea of having sex with you as you would be with having sex with an intacked male body

no photo
Mon 11/21/16 05:07 PM

But here's the kicker, they had operation done , they legally & no longer have that organ anymore. Now would you continue to date this person knowing they no longer the biological sex anymore.

NO noway
They are what they are and biological is what they are.

Well scientifically they have proven that most homosexuals and nearly all transgenders have genomes of both sexes so "biologically" they could be both.

that would be interesting science to read, but its still about procreation and not genomes

in any species,, if you carry the seed you are the female and if you produce it you are the male

if you have had the equipment to produce semen(penis and testicles) when you were born,, MALE

if you have had the equipment to accept the seed and grow life(ovaries, uterus)...female

Interesting archaic thinking

In humans the female produces an egg

The male produces an activator

Its quite possible to be male or female and produce neither

If someone is lesser as a reproducer does it make them lessor as a man, woman or person?

no photo
Mon 11/21/16 06:18 AM
going to bed now

no photo
Mon 11/21/16 06:14 AM
cowboy attire for

no photo
Mon 11/21/16 12:37 AM
Edited by SimpyComplicated on Mon 11/21/16 12:48 AM
Power does not corrupt. Fear corrupts... perhaps the fear of a loss of power.

Power can corrupt

Fear can corrupt

Good intentions can corrupt

Bad intentions are worth currupting

no photo
Mon 11/21/16 12:24 AM
the hope of

no photo
Sun 11/20/16 09:44 PM

I don't use the carrot in the stick method for anything - my ex husband always did - and I find the idea disrespectful.

How would you describe the method you use to motivate another?

no photo
Sun 11/20/16 06:02 PM
exercise-ing the right not to exercise has me not exercising

no photo
Sun 11/20/16 05:36 PM

Hi, I recently ended a potential great relationship because he would only send texts and not bother to call. (We use Viber). I took it as a sign that he was not really into me based on my experience with other interested guys I met in dating site who were persistent to ask for my number so they could hear my voice.

He told me that he used to call his ex EVERY DAY and would even travel 7 hours just to see her.:cry: What is one-minute call versus 7 hours of travel?

Dating and romance blogs also mention that when a man does not call, he simply is not into you.

Your thoughts?

It could be he was a scammer

It could be his past experiences had left him scared and hidding behind txting shielding him from unhealthy attachment too soon.

It could be that formulated rules don't take relevant facts into account.

no photo
Sun 11/20/16 05:30 PM

flowerforyou It is both a shame and sad that some have lost the art of conversation.

..isn't it mean i just lost myself, i'm not sure though.. gasp

Ups.. (doesn't) it mean i just lost myself, i'm not sure though..

To improve not to change, maybe..
only i find it not that easy, yeah.. i'm not proud of myself..

When you take pride in growth (no matter how small) your growth will accelerate and you won't regret what you have lost.

Improving self talk will improve communication with others

no photo
Sun 11/20/16 06:29 AM

i can see theres a meeting of the tongues here lol

I may be a bit "Superficial" but Maxsterx tongue needs to choose an area not occupied by my tongue

no photo
Sun 11/20/16 06:13 AM
extracting DNA for

no photo
Sat 11/19/16 07:39 PM

I Love chest freckles! ( •:):(:• )

I love connecting dots

no photo
Sat 11/19/16 07:27 PM

I have come across this in a couple of profiles..."
"If you voted for (blank) you need not contact me"
Really?...are we bringing politics into the dating game now?...How mature.tongue2

Sounds pretty mature to me if some one takes their politics seriously

Just as it would sound mature for someone who didn't take their politics seriously to not be bothered by their mates political view.

no photo
Sat 11/19/16 07:07 PM
What purpose would this purposal pursue?

Would the lady be ascending or descending?

Would this purposal be decent enough to allow her a dissenting view?

no photo
Sat 11/19/16 05:45 PM
Edited by SimpyComplicated on Sat 11/19/16 05:46 PM
Next week you could be seeing a red flag because a man is interacting too much with his X .

The fact of interaction or lack of interaction is not relevant the reason for it is.

You would need to find out the reasons before you could identify the colour of any flags

no photo
Sat 11/19/16 05:00 PM
two screens
one outside my head the other inside

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25