no photo
Tue 12/13/16 07:30 AM
Age may be a number but its the wrong number when your looking for her phone number

no photo
Mon 12/12/16 11:30 PM

no photo
Mon 12/12/16 07:17 AM
sometimes its the aroma and the icing on the cake is the sight

no photo
Mon 12/12/16 06:51 AM
I spend the rest of the day wondering why.:nerd:
If I'm lucky I will have spontaneously smiled back at them and have a clue as to why

no photo
Sun 12/11/16 11:24 PM

honestly now..could it really be possible for you guys to be friends only with women you are attracted to? shades

When do you want the dishonest answer :-?

Depends what attracts me.
If its sexual attraction it adds an undesirable tension to the relationship if she is not interested
Helpfully if someone is not interested in me sexually when I have tried to gain that interest it diminishes my interest even if not totally.

If my initial attraction was for things other than sexual it would easier to be just friends with her.

I can be friends with some one I found repulsive even if their only saving grace was that they were human. Don't think we would be best buddies though.drinks

no photo
Thu 12/08/16 01:04 AM
I'd say its more what

But I don't know what that what is

Not a lot of what in your profile though

no photo
Wed 12/07/16 06:36 PM

de Blasio is a A hole. Has been since day one. Did they charge the Vatican when the Pope was in town?

Its because he doesn't like Trump and Trump doesn't like him

De Blasio is a poster child of a one term mayor. The rank and file within the city agencies and the general public of NYC have no respect for him.

He will go down in history as one of the worst mayor the city ever had.

Plus he eats his pizza with a knife and fork... who does that?.. no New Yorker I know.... friggin oddball.

I find this an amazingly accurate projection of Trump or trumpism.

On topic , any one who has observed Trump will know that the chances of him paying an expense or bill he is liable for is about 50 50
what's De Blasio's eating Pizza with a Knife and Fork to do with Trump?spock what

http://www.eater.com/2015/7/9/8920669/kfc-fried-chicken-crust-pizza

no photo
Wed 12/07/16 04:11 PM
Good to hear

I trust you are holding some space for yourself now

no photo
Tue 12/06/16 10:42 PM
I looked at her
She looked at me an cocked her eye
I cocked an eye and we stood there cockeyed for ever

no photo
Tue 12/06/16 09:02 PM
Don't milk bulls

no photo
Tue 12/06/16 08:51 PM

that ex-wife

How many you got:-?

Ive heard some women like a bit of grrr when you pounce on them

Ive also heard a lot of women want to pound you if you pounce on them

Is that natural?

Nature can seem bitter and twisted at timesdrinker drinks

no photo
Tue 12/06/16 06:02 PM

de Blasio is a A hole. Has been since day one. Did they charge the Vatican when the Pope was in town?

Its because he doesn't like Trump and Trump doesn't like him

De Blasio is a poster child of a one term mayor. The rank and file within the city agencies and the general public of NYC have no respect for him.

He will go down in history as one of the worst mayor the city ever had.

Plus he eats his pizza with a knife and fork... who does that?.. no New Yorker I know.... friggin oddball.

I find this an amazingly accurate projection of Trump or trumpism.

On topic , any one who has observed Trump will know that the chances of him paying an expense or bill he is liable for is about 50 50

no photo
Mon 12/05/16 09:33 PM
Edited by SimpyComplicated on Mon 12/05/16 09:35 PM
Is life a page turner or are we page turners??????

no photo
Mon 12/05/16 04:44 PM
Edited by SimpyComplicated on Mon 12/05/16 04:45 PM

I can actually get out of my body and move things around the room. It terrifies humans, and I rather like that, as the ones I terrify are rather unsavory, or Evangelistic. I've got my reasons, but I don't do it very often.

I've got better things to do... What would you call me... a living ghost?....

Evangelistic Christians have called me a demon. Good. But, To my knowledge I'm not. A Djinn maybe, I'll take that.

To add, I'm a less than good for nothing, hideous monster, and anything but nice. I keep to myself unless provoked.

cause and effect... if I'm poked, I react. If not, I observe.

After reading that along with your profile
This trip down the rabbit hole becomes all the more interesting
http://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2016/04/the-illusion-of-reality/479559/
Not that its attempt at describing consciousness wouldn't have been interesting with out the poke from you waving

no photo
Sun 12/04/16 09:35 PM

I went for a walk today, along the usual scenic routes and beautiful rivers by my side. But there was one issue with it all, thinking! The mind was churning over whether to take thinking option a, b or c as usual and how the whole conundrum was making me feel ill and dividing me against myself. Then it dawned on me. If a man is faced with three paths, can he divide himself into three and travel down all three paths at once. I don't think so, he can only physically travel down any one path at a time. I might entertain three or four levels of thinking, but in the end I would only be inclined to pursue in action one of them.

Each path is an experience we can traverse through the magic of time whether time is an illusion or not.
Without time all paths may or may not exist
While I have time I shall explore the paths I choose and the ones I cant avoid for a duration chosen in combination by me and existence.

no photo
Fri 12/02/16 10:35 PM
lightening

no photo
Fri 12/02/16 07:52 AM

no photo
Fri 12/02/16 04:30 AM
on soft centres

no photo
Thu 12/01/16 08:47 AM
Just as well no one can see you reading the forums then embarassed

Feel free to join in if you have something to saywaving

no photo
Thu 12/01/16 03:19 AM

No.. Theres always 2 sides to every story.

No. To what?

and tell us the other side of your denial

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25