no photo
Fri 12/23/16 05:37 PM

I would say ignorance annoys me more than bad spelling .pitchfork bigsmile laugh

We are all ignorant in some way,are we not?? Who knows it all??wink: laugh

What I find most annoying is the ignorant people unaware of their ignorance expecting everyone else to be like them.
Gee if only everyone else was like me the world would be a better place rofl

Back on topic

I would say that one of the many reasons why some people don't like bad spellers is because it interferes with their feeling of certainty which they find distressful.

no photo
Thu 12/22/16 08:49 PM

will send pics then agree where and a when

They usually go on the hooks on the wall

I recommend those new fangled ones that can be removed by pulling on the tab

no photo
Thu 12/22/16 05:01 PM
A blow up doll

Now how would you explain that to the grand kids?

no photo
Thu 12/22/16 04:41 PM
Edited by SimpyComplicated on Thu 12/22/16 04:52 PM

ok the men have spoken :thumbsup: summing it all up and note to self : do not over analyze and just be happy whatever/however it goes shades

Actually I think it is more you are under analysing it and trying to jump to conclusion too soon.

As to attachment. My understanding of what constitutes attachment is that you feel another is part of yourself.
I also believe it is possible that at a cosmic level we are all a part of a greater entity.

Having said that I believe it is up to us to decide to what degree we attach ourselves to an other individual.
So good analyses is good in helping come to a conclusion.
Of course every conclusion leads to more analyses and more conclusions

Well that's what I conclude.smile2

PS
Learn to be happy analysing and concluding

no photo
Thu 12/22/16 04:02 PM
deactivated before I could say hi
Bye waving

no photo
Thu 12/22/16 03:56 PM

Are you in love??

Oh dear its never good to hear that

It always feels better when the lady pats me on the butt and says you're in love!

no photo
Thu 12/22/16 03:48 PM
My best experience?

Thats about as difficult as picking my favourite child

Fortunately I only have one son

Actually my best experience hasn't finished yet and there is some debate as to whether it will finish at death

no photo
Thu 12/22/16 08:39 AM
Escape to sleep

no photo
Thu 12/22/16 01:01 AM
Furniture would be re arranged much more often

no photo
Wed 12/21/16 05:58 PM
magnitic fields have attracted my attention

no photo
Wed 12/21/16 04:29 PM
I don't know

I'm more comfortable knowing that than pretending to know something I don't know

no photo
Wed 12/21/16 08:28 AM
Edited by SimpyComplicated on Wed 12/21/16 08:30 AM

hey every body and nice to meet you all .
I have always liked big beautiful ladies . I can still remember when I was a pre-teen and I saw a big naked woman laying on the ground on a TV commercial , I totally shivered and panicked , later on I knew I am BBW lover .
my ex girl friend is a thick blond girl , and I still have fantasies about her as I would never ever forget our romantic moments ..unluckily we broke up for that she was very demanding ! very needy !
I am happy im talking things out on here . after that relationship I can't picture myself with a girl nextdoors , i prefer big ones , I am looking but I know that it's not easy to find some one who is attractive enough both mentally and physically .

question is : why would I always seek BBWs ,is there any main reason I would love to have sex with them ?
All opinions welcomed ..thank you

Click here for why

no photo
Wed 12/21/16 03:28 AM
perhaps your :angel: username:angel: has magical powers

no photo
Wed 12/21/16 12:54 AM

Would you deal with this or would you tell her off , grow a pair & then leave? Well I'm interested in your comments, let's talk!

Telling her off would be one way of dealing with it. Then you would need to deal with the consequences of how you told her off.

I'm not sure that disposing of someone who you find is an inconvenience in your life is the best way of growing a pair. But it may well be the best action when you are not capable of dealing with them.

My ideal way of dealing with the girl you describe would be to let her know which actions I didnt find acceptable. Then attempt o find out what motivated her actions and also investigate her willingness to change them. So it could then become a journey of mutual understanding. The assistance of professional guidance whether through consultation or referencing books and web sources could be helpful.

If on the other hand I wasnt capable of acting in her interest and chose to allow my overriding interest in my own need of comfort and companionship to have priority I would need to find a different way to deal with it. The easiest way being to blame her for being who she is. Then I would need to deal with the consequences of that.

So however we deal with life we then have to deal with the consequences

no photo
Tue 12/20/16 06:16 PM
Edited by SimpyComplicated on Tue 12/20/16 06:18 PM

the heart is always ready to fall in love no matter how many times it gets broken and trust comes in after the heart has been made to understand that that love is here to stay

I would say trusting your heart without the head is a betrayal of both the head and heart;
When the heart works with the head they are better equipped to find love worthy of trusting to stay

no photo
Tue 12/20/16 05:33 PM
At the moment there is not much grass to grow because the rain so far has been limited;
So I dont have the have much chance to make hay while the sun shines on my little house block. No doubt a bit more rain will fix that.

One of the attractions of living in this part of Australia, Half way between Brisbane and the Gold Coast compared to my home town in NZ is that summer here is the wet season while winter is much more dry.
Which means riding a bike is an all year round prospect. Because you dry off quickly after the summer rain and don't get wet and miserable in winter as I did in NZ.

Of course NZ has less harsh solar radiation and lacks the thrill of having poisonous and tourist eating critters

no photo
Tue 12/20/16 05:01 PM
Topic: Effort, understanding, time, positivity, and patience
are very important attributes in your search for that special someone. How many of these do you use in your search?

Sometimes we do not meet "the one" through no fault of our own. Fate, opportunity, and circumstances play a large part in the search.

However, based on many years of observation, most people do not help themselves. Is that you?

Yes at times that would be me.

One of lifes difficulties is working out what is in our own best interest.

Claiming to know what is in someone elses best interest only adds to that difficulty.

I would say that to varying degrees I utilise all the attributes you list most of the time but don't claim perfection.

One thing I have learnt that works against my own contentment and attractiveness to others is expecting others to live up to my rules and expectations.
Even though I don't always live up to my own council I do know where first to look when I find myself discontent

Balancing good advice against demanding expectation is another of lifes challenges

no photo
Tue 12/20/16 08:22 AM
So the only time you posses the Effort, understanding, time, positivity, and patience to listen to someone else express them self is when they are succinct and have positive vibes.

That is not true. Everyone is complicated, including myself. The more they express themselves the better I understand them. If they demonstrate positive anything I am not as concerned and less is needed.
See, I'm a 'fixer' by nature. My childhood and marriage was broken and I failed to fix them. My profession was a mechanic - fixing broken cars and trucks and equipment. I became a master in that.

When someone relates to me they are in pain or having problems my personality tends to want to help them fix it. Like fixing a truck, you study what makes them break. The common thread for people is that they are deluded many times. I was and still am deluded about some things. I have been able to strip away many common delusions and I try to share that with people in need of clarity.

In reading topics in this community I see that there are a great many people in pain and operating under the same delusions. I have communicated with a few very nice women and realize that they are not sure what they actually want.

This thread is a positive thread and I liked it. I did not post on it to ruin its positivism. However, as innocently as I posted, I am being attacked for my opinions. Perhaps it is because y'all don't know me yet. So now I am explaining myself. I am not interested in immature flame wars, I am interested in making my personality known to perspective women so they can determine if I am interesting and stable enough to give me a chance.

My Opologies to you. Bad quoting on my part.
My post was directed at the thread originator Waterloosunset

no photo
Tue 12/20/16 05:02 AM
The least he could have done would be to invite Mr Trump for a round and give him a security briefing

no photo
Tue 12/20/16 04:53 AM

we need to be mindful and feel comfortable with ourself before

I agree

A woman once told me (not my X):

"You control your destiny in life"

For years I could not see it. Stuff always happened to me. I found out I was living in a make believe world under unrealistic expectations. When I started clearing my head and removing my delusions I started to feel better about my life, my choices and my circumstances. I am mindful of what I do and comfortable with who I am. I still have some delusions but it is an ongoing quest. The world we live in is geared to promote delusional thinking and I get bombarded everytime I go outside. My current mindset is to try to identify the delusional influence. As I learn that trait, I am seeing how manipulated everyone is. My stress is gone, my drama is gone and I can express my self better.

Be aware that some, including myself, have felt that they've reached a level of self-actualization that begs the desire to express themselves honestly and COMPLETELY. No matter your desire for total honesty NO ONE wants to hear all of your crap. Less is more. Express yourself with succinctness and positive vibes.

Your self-awareness is a very good thing, but no one wants to hear about it...

So the only time you posses the Effort, understanding, time, positivity, and patience to listen to someone else express them self is when they are succinct and have positive vibes.

based on many years of observation, most people do not help themselves. Is that you?

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25