Addictive to nothing

Is this an addiction to nilhisim:-?

no photo
Mon 12/19/16 07:47 PM
What comes next?

no photo
Mon 12/19/16 03:42 PM
Edited by SimpyComplicated on Mon 12/19/16 03:52 PM

Show me anyone that can think in reality without being jaded by any delusions. Just one person that has factual witnessed knowledge of all things possible. A person that is not influenced by others, their own belief system or the misconceptions of ignorance.
I don't care what title they wear, who praises them or how powerful they think they are - everyone (except infants) are jaded by social interactions and ideas, deluded in one way or the other.

Perhaps we would read the aliens manifesto from end to the beginning in small bit size chunks or like me only read the end of the original posting.

While a human infant may not be jaded it certainly perceives through mechanisms that manufactures illusions.

No human can witness and know all things factual or for that matter know every thing relative to any given situation. Thats why they invent gods and seek alien guidance.
Deluding themselves that their own ignorance is not something they should fear.
Even without such invention the aliens would note our ability of denying our ignorance as one of our necessary but dangerous survival skills

no photo
Mon 12/19/16 02:54 AM

certainly the chances of finding that here is like one in a million bucks ( or whatever the correct term for it) shades

I'm not sure if there is a million bucks rutting here but I think there are more out in the real world.
So perhaps the best game here would be to entice a virtual girl in here out into the real word and arrange to meet her at the library. Then if she doesn't turn up there would be more game to target

no photo
Mon 12/19/16 02:41 AM
Welcome
I'm pretty sure you will come across some square pegs as well

no photo
Mon 12/19/16 02:32 AM
Edited by SimpyComplicated on Mon 12/19/16 02:34 AM
If others only made the same mistakes I do (because they are the only acceptable one) the world would be........Well pretty boring really

Oh Ive never mistaken weasel for sushi

no photo
Sun 12/18/16 09:53 PM

What if Aliens Visited Us?

We would become Alienated

no photo
Thu 12/15/16 08:38 PM
For a skinny chic you sure fill that profile out real fine

Good luck

no photo
Thu 12/15/16 04:25 PM

I missed the memo on this one...when answering questions, I've noticed recently, people are starting their replies with..."So".
Who's bright idea was this?...
"Ummm" was a better response, I think...It implies they are putting some effort into thinking of an answer.
"So" sound too cocky...the appearance of having an answer without any real knowledge.
end of rant...carry on.smile2

It is, so

no photo
Wed 12/14/16 09:49 PM
over eating

no photo
Wed 12/14/16 06:12 PM
Got me wondering what a scratched taint would look like in a painting

But guess it taint gunna happen as the artist taint sad, glad or mad enough

no photo
Wed 12/14/16 06:02 PM

mmmmm...some very valid points made

think there is truth in the fact that in real life

when you come in contact with a negative person

you definitely have the choice to walk away

And when we can't walk away we need to repetitively remind ourselves we can choose how much weight we give to an others negativity and when that doesn't work to balance our own negativity.
:angel:pitchforkroflpitchfork:angel:

no photo
Wed 12/14/16 05:49 PM

Only Allaah knows that answer as it is in the 'unseen'. Although there are certain signs that we Muslims know of.

Good now I know to go and ask a blind person what the end of the world looks like

no photo
Wed 12/14/16 07:26 AM
some times they are looking for two

no photo
Wed 12/14/16 07:18 AM

no photo
Wed 12/14/16 07:13 AM

have you noticed the negativity?.

yes

the repetition?

yes

the griping? complaining? the selfish wish list of needs?

yes

ever wonder where the happy people go?

yes

does being on a dating site for years have an affect on you?

yes

Oh No!

But then I think and thinking is good
Now all I need is someone who I think, thinks good too.
Along with most other things on my wish listfrustrated slaphead

no photo
Wed 12/14/16 06:48 AM
You can reject politely AND bluntly

Then you can block the user for added peace of mind

no photo
Tue 12/13/16 06:12 PM
[

Hey! I like being pond scum. It gives me an excuse for writing wemens messages like, "hey baby, wanna see a pic of my package?".

I think this may belong in the poetry threadlaugh

no photo
Tue 12/13/16 05:56 PM
normal

no photo
Tue 12/13/16 05:45 PM
I think it s the art of swapping one illusion for another

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25