no photo
Thu 12/29/16 09:29 PM

They shoot black men for less ... and white guys with Autism son in the front seat.

Depends on which state apparently.

In Tennessee, a State Trooper shotgun a puppy on video .. and there were death threats made against him for that so he had to be put in protective custody.

Ever since Fukushima went off there has been a 1000 % increase in cops shootings in the Blue States.

Also there has been a 1000 % increase in mass murders in the Blue States.

No red states have the cops shooting hand cuffed Oscar Grants on the ground while reaching for their TAZER to electrocute them to death.

No red states have mass murders by terrrorists.

Also .. the ISIS terrorist never kill Judges, DAs, Politicians or Presidents who are killing them left and right ...

so as payback ISIS blows up Dumpster Trash cans in ... yes .. the Blue States.

sumbuddie wear blind sea

yawn yawn yawn

If you were in a blue state would you be shot as a cougar or a puppy?

no photo
Thu 12/29/16 09:14 PM

The OP must not be happy, because she deactivated. ohwell

oh that is sad... but I don't like being sad so I will continue
being happy.

because.........

Maybe the op has gone to her happy place
Maybe she has gone to shoot her husband
Maybe both

I don't have a partner even one that needs shooting

Fortunately one of my happy places is mingle2

no photo
Thu 12/29/16 09:05 PM

cliche' coming up...

It's better to have loved and lost, than to never have loved at all...

so they say.

Ever see the response to that one in Men In Black? Mine too.

Here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwHdW5BIVo8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4z_VRjb8BM

Makes me wonder which is the greater heart ache
to have never found love
or
to have found love and lost it

Although I suspect if we truly never found love we wouldn't survive
Though we can survive even if we haven't recognised the love we have had

no photo
Thu 12/29/16 08:23 PM
Edited by SimpyComplicated on Thu 12/29/16 08:35 PM
The self determining part of our knowledge comes in the form of the testing we choose to investigate it with to determine its validity .
As there is no universal set test we can apply to all knowledge to determine its accuracy its up to us each and every time to determine how we test it.
Sometimes we test it consciously sometimes unconsciously
Sometimes we test it vigorously
Sometimes we are less vigorous because it appears to fit in with our thinking

Even if we determine to be vigorous in the testing of our knowledge we are vulnerable to our biases and our basic ignorance of “what is”

So its not surprising a degree of faith is required in what we believe to be true.

From testing our knowledge we now move on to testing our faith.

When a person whose belief system is based on a faith in a god I imagine their test would be to question whether their faith is serving god, self and perhaps others.

When I test the worthiness of my faith I ask a trilogy of questions.

Is my faith in the best interest of self? others? and the environment?

While the interests of those three considerations may be in conflict I have way more confidence in my judgement as to what may be appropriate than leaving it to a god that if it actually exists has a very poor form of communicating its intent.

There is much in the bible that most christians have learnt to ignore or interpret into insignificance.
There is much in the koran that many muslims have learnt to ignore or interpret into insignificance.
Both books how ever are capable of being interpreted to say that the sooner life on earth ceases the happier god will be along with those that believe in it.

My faith is in humanity evolving past such belief even though my faith is tested by reality daily.

IMO much better that than have my faith blind me to reality

no photo
Thu 12/29/16 06:10 PM
a win to start my day

no photo
Thu 12/29/16 08:50 AM
Dam if you had only asked before....or latter

no photo
Thu 12/29/16 02:25 AM

By the way, as I write this, your Mingle2 profile says that you are a man looking for woman for dating.

Yes but I bet thats only because she doesn't want to be bothered by young bucks
Just like I am sure she will send me a ticket to go over there to marry her

no photo
Wed 12/28/16 11:33 PM
Things are looking rosyflowerforyou

no photo
Wed 12/28/16 10:37 PM

It never ceases to amaze me how much good can come out of a bad idea

Like wise humans are quiet capable of causing bad to come out of a good idea.

But the idea that one should base their beliefs on faith (deluding yourself you know something you don't know) based on what others have told you what to believe. Strikes me that as an idea no matter how much good may come out of it. It is inevitably going to be a source of hardship when reality gets in the way and is therefore not a reliable guide with which to navigate reality.

Until such time as sufficient of humanity learns to create worthwhile faith (a thought or feeling that holds within it an expectation of future value) within their belief system we shall be at the mercy of those that base their belief system on faith.

no photo
Wed 12/28/16 09:45 PM
Edited by SimpyComplicated on Wed 12/28/16 09:49 PM

Do you enjoy going to social Gatherings? or do you absolutely dread going.?

.. I don't mind going to social events where they're going to be people I know.. have a history with..

But I find I do not like going to social gatherings with people I do not know..

I get very anxious about attending such events.. sometimes we'll look for any excuse not to go..
Am I alone with my dislike of social gatherings..?..
Hate making small talk..
My life is not that exciting not much conversation there...

Do you have any.. suggestions on how to overcome going to social gatherings..
Or is it okay not to want to go..

Its ok to not want to go if you or others wouldn't gain from it.

So I guess what could help decide to go would be an honest evaluation of how much benefit could be achieved while not over exaggerating the negative fears.

Sometimes the only reason to go is to avoid missing out on opportunities that may appear. If none do then at least you know.

But then again there's always a chance to put a smile on your face or an others.

no photo
Wed 12/28/16 09:31 PM

I don't know!! but my elephant just took a big dump in my room....
Now I'm not so concerned about the elephant ..as I am over the big steaming hunk of crap...lol

Plant flower seedsflowerforyou flowers

no photo
Wed 12/28/16 09:26 PM

Do you think a female described as 'handsome' is as much a compliment as a male described as 'pretty'?

its interesing that its so much more acceptable for men to look feminine than for females to look masculine

and so much less acceptable for males to behave like females than for females to behave like men

mixed messages much?

I think using the word handsome to describe a woman recognise her functionality along with her ornamentation.

To call a man pretty seems to distract from his functionality.

Of course this is influenced by my biases but we all have a bias one way or the other towards functionality and ornamentation.flowers

no photo
Tue 12/27/16 02:02 PM
Edited by SimpyComplicated on Tue 12/27/16 02:05 PM

The important thing to know is that when you forgive someone for something bad they did to you, you are expecting them to not continue the same behavior.

Its easier to forgive others when you realise that just like you they will always act in a way that is true to who they are just as you act in a way that is true to yourself.

There is nothing saying you cant forgive another and remove them as best you can from your circle of influence.

Forgiveness allows you to get on with your life while not forgetting to put in place defence strategies

It is generally foolish to trust another unless you have good reason too.

It is wise to trust your capability to judge others and learn to deal with them rather than try to control others or seek revenge on them.

Seeking revenge is often like doing the same to them as they did to you and expecting a different outcome

no photo
Tue 12/27/16 12:26 PM
So when you get ants in your pants

You need to learn the magic that makes elephants appear to have the ants disappear?

no photo
Tue 12/27/16 03:14 AM

love at the first sight has nothing to do with Good looks, fate or destiny. it a kind of moment where truly fall for someone ....but be honest here I haven't experienced yet ...

Love is an emotion

Love is also action and it takes alot more than one action to evaluate the love content

no photo
Sat 12/24/16 12:57 PM
Merry mythmas everyone

no photo
Sat 12/24/16 12:54 PM
Merry mythmas yall

no photo
Fri 12/23/16 06:59 PM

Hi harmony ... I have always thought that statement was very egotistical and culturally insensitive ... I would much rather treat people as they wish to be treated .. That way there is little assumption . My values are my own . My worldview and how I see things is my own . After all .. We are all unique individuals . Do you agree . waving
:thumbsup:

no photo
Fri 12/23/16 06:00 PM
Edited by SimpyComplicated on Fri 12/23/16 06:02 PM

I am a single mom of a 2yr old. It is hard to meet anyone! Anyone else feel this way? I am tired of playing games. Just want to meet a nice guy and become friends. Sadly cant seem to find yet!

There is a degree of difficulty for every one.

It is true that a single mom has more difficulty simply by being restricted in movement and by responsibilities.

Also the single mom can be the target of two different types of predator one after her and one after her child.

A parent needs to protect both them self and their child
Anything that interferes with that priority has to be re-prioritised.

I know I'm stating the obvious but just a little reminder and acknowledging your difficulties.

While it is difficult it is not impossible so I wish you good fortune in your endeavoursflowers

no photo
Fri 12/23/16 05:44 PM

this guy deserves a Nobel Peace Prize way more than obarry...

I think obarry would probably agree

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25