what's the magic word

Please?
Pleasure?

no photo
Tue 01/17/17 10:53 PM
I have the free will to not see anything I do as stupid

no photo
Tue 01/17/17 08:01 PM

I am looking for my x girlfriend she is on here now.she is the love of ny life nothing feels right without her yes we had problems but everyone does i want to start over with her start over by saying hey...she said that she doesn't believe in 2nd chances i maybe i shouldn't get one and gave the regret of never seeing or talking to her never again...but no matter what happens to us i don't want to not see her to happen i don't want that at all!! I don't care how much she doesn't like me or doesn't want to be in my life i still care about her and i don't want it to be like that to never see or speak to her.never again!! **** no i don't want that to happen it doesn't have to and wgy

You want someone that doesnt want you
It doesnt matter how much you offend her your feelings are all that matter.

Your 2nd chance would be to make yourself wantable to somebody else not only wantable but worthy as well

no photo
Mon 01/16/17 10:13 PM
At the age of 16 I grew my first beard ....it turned out more like mutton chops as there was nothing on the chin. Drat and that was what I was hoping to camouflage.
Non the less from then on till I was 50 the number of days I was clean shaven i could have counted on one hand. This was encouraged as one time I shaved my full bushy beard off my wife insisted I keep the sheets over my chin while in bed.
Since divorce I have spent most of the time clean shaven but experiment from time to time with different growths mmmmmm not a pretty description :-)

In my youth the idea of having to scrape my face first thing in the morning never appealed. Now with a softer beard that I can actually shave with just water and a four blade razor along with the relaxation that comes with retirement I can find pleasure in shaving.

My father always used to say that not shaving was the height of laziness. Guess he got lazy in his old age too. When he started sporting a full set instead of the Errol Flynn moustache he had in his youth.

At the moment I am tossing up over whether I should shave my chin beard before meeting a lady who has expressed a preference for clean shaven. But I feel I would be robbing her of the experience of my suppa soft beard.
If I get a second date it may include a razor.winking

no photo
Mon 01/16/17 05:54 PM
Make sure I had plenty of sleep before the deadline because I wouldn't want to sleep through and miss the big event

no photo
Sun 01/15/17 06:50 PM
Human

no photo
Sun 01/15/17 06:47 AM
Topic: Lipsticks ..Which one is your Favorite ??

My favourite is when the two participants have sufficient suction that allows the stick while still enabling a sliding motion

no photo
Sun 01/15/17 02:22 AM
Topic: Why is it hard to find "the one"

Because it hasn't happened yet
To make anything happen requires effort

If you just wait for it to happen your attitude will dictate how difficult the wait is.

Whats the best way to make it happen??????? Geez I don't know:angel: surprised frustratedsurprised :angel:

no photo
Fri 01/13/17 08:42 PM
Edited by SimpyComplicated on Fri 01/13/17 08:43 PM
No

Have you ever just had enough with the way people's minds are wired.

No its never enough

Have you ever wanted for nothing

no photo
Fri 01/13/17 08:30 PM

Maybe u are too complex. Or maybe your demands are too high.

This is true
All ya gotta do is find another similar and the too become two
Simple as 1+1

no photo
Fri 01/13/17 05:17 PM
spilt ink

no photo
Fri 01/13/17 05:09 PM

How can you not believe in a higher power, look i dont care what you believe in but for someone to say that no higher power exist, that we evolved from monkeys?? Lets say thats true we evolved from monkeys... who put the monkeys here, lets say the big bang theory is also true, humans didnt sprout from the ground or fly together magically in a cloud of hot molten rock. Come on people use your brains

One of the things I use my brain for is to become comfortable with "I don't know" and refrain as much as possible from believing my own or others stories that attempt to fill in the gaps of my own ignorance.

Oh and I don't see knowledge as a sin

Interesting you see people who believe as refusing knowledge. This is very possible. The scriptures do not teach not to learn.

Hos 4:6

6 Cut off have been My people for lack of knowledge,
YLT

Hos 4:6
6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.
NKJV

But what is knowledge? It can be good or bad. But wanting to learn as much as you can to see other opinions in a spirit of peace can hardly be wrong.

Knowledge by its self is neither good nor bad more accurately it is either
accurate or inaccurate
useful or not useful
harmful or harmless

For accuracy my preference for testing is more the scientific method along with personal judgement rather than testing against the writings of ancient men

For usefulness that depends on intent

For harm it usually requires bad intent or ignorance of consequence

There will always be conflict between knowledge and ignorance simply because humanities knowledge will never be complete. Even if we managed to know it all we do not have the capacity to know it all at any one point in time. But starting from the point that the gaining of knowledge is a sin is going to add an unnecessary distortion to humanities thinking in my humble opinion.

I agree that wanting to learn as much as you can to see other opinions in a spirit of peace can hardly be wrong.

no photo
Fri 01/13/17 07:59 AM
If time was all that existed would it know?

no photo
Thu 01/12/17 11:11 PM
My bicycle with its

Titanium frame and handlebars

14 speed internal geared Rohlof rear wheel

METROPOLIS internally geared 2-SPEED CRANKSET

stainless steel chain

Thud buster seat post coupled with spongy wonder seat

air suspension forks

hydraulic disk brakes

If I had time I'd go back for the electric bike but as I haven't ridden it in a couple of years I wouldn't be in too much of a rush.

Hopefully I had clothes on at the time otherwise I could be feeling a little embarrassed as I thought about any other priorities

no photo
Thu 01/12/17 06:22 PM
I'm sometimes content with my discontent, its what motivates me.

Unfortunately I'm a really good procrastinator:smile: frustrated :smile:

no photo
Thu 01/12/17 05:50 PM
Edited by SimpyComplicated on Thu 01/12/17 05:52 PM

EyeAmYourHost39
said to
GreenEyes148,

Yes, we lost our position as heads of households. But here's the kicker, men has to work hard to regain our positions & not taking the positions from strong women but its biblical for us to lead.

Biblical babble

It every ones obligation to lead them selves if they choose to follow the lead of another they still need to choose whether or not to continue following.

There is no shame in following another and it is foolish to follow blindly or to expect another to follow you blindly

While we are limited in our capability of predicting outcomes and consequences we are best served when we utilise our own capacities to our best abilities and that includes listening to others.

So IMO the best leader is the one willing to follow when appropriate

no photo
Thu 01/12/17 05:36 PM

I am single with no kids and currently seeking for a relationship, but not rushing myself.

Oh darn another deactivated before I could activate guess she got caught up in the rush

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25