no photo
Tue 02/27/18 10:55 PM

TRANSMIGINOPHYSOBONYFICIALITY is a long word and may have been spelt wrongly. Now can you spell the real word!happy frustrated drinker

No I can't spell TRANSMIGINOPHYSOBONYFICIALITY any differently because it is not a real word and means nothing to me ......What meaning do you assign to it?

no photo
Mon 02/19/18 06:46 AM

I just wish I could go to sleep and never ever ****ing wake up again. Life sucks and this world is a vile stinking toilet.
One of lifes difficulties comes about when we think we know all possibilities and the answer we want isnt among those we imagine.
Of course there is always more possibilities than we can ever imagine.
So stop deceiving yourself that you know all possibilities.

Hope you find the toilet brush and flush handle/button soon

Some of my best thinking is done while sitting on the toilet

no photo
Thu 02/15/18 07:38 PM

Then a law banning gun purchasing or guns altogether would be fruitless.
whoa

I agree. However, regulation is a different story than ban. I dont and would never support banning driving because some dont follow the laws and cause accidents. But I would also never support not having the laws on account of not being able to ensure noone would ever break them or cause accidents.

We dont allow the blind to drive. We should not be allowing the unstable to have guns.

The unstable are not allowed to buy guns now. So why are you arguing
with yourself?
whoa

apparently they are .. kind of the point of this discussion

discussion?.....more like an argument.

Yes arguments!!!

augmenting discussion by putting forward your argument

no photo
Thu 02/15/18 08:40 AM
I think America needs to rerun some of their old western movies to see how well it works out when everone carries a gun.

no photo
Thu 02/08/18 04:07 AM
Edited by SimpyComplicated on Thu 02/08/18 04:08 AM
Yes but what goes the word special mean?

no photo
Tue 02/06/18 08:58 PM
:thumbsup:

no photo
Tue 02/06/18 08:55 PM
Is this site worth it?

Is it for sale?
what the asking price?

Like most things its worth will depend on what you do with it.
Being free to use its not hard to find some worth, even if it is limited to reading the forums and profiles

no photo
Thu 02/01/18 01:36 AM
Is that where tripe comes from?

no photo
Tue 01/30/18 08:39 AM

I sincerely hope so.

Is it true that people who continually pick their nose,are trying to stop their brains from collapsing.

The opposite is true. They are trying to collapse the brain as it is too hard to control when fully functioning

If truth sets you free, why do you for ever have to pursue it?

no photo
Tue 01/30/18 08:28 AM

With this post unfortunately we can't separate the physical from the spiritual

Spiritual-The story we tell when we don't know

Our relationship with our ignorance is a powerful one

Just because you fear your imaginings doesnt make it real.

Mankind has a long history of fearing the unknown

The only way to overcome ignorance is to explore "what is" and discover what it is.

Separating our fearful imaginings from 'what is' takes knowledge and courage.

Embracing our ignorance and fear is a false comfort.

I feel more comfort in acknowledging my ignorance and seeking knowledge

no photo
Tue 01/30/18 05:09 AM
Edited by SimpyComplicated on Tue 01/30/18 05:10 AM

The belief that "You should know how I feel"...therefore there's no need to tell you. The belief that you don't need to reaffirm what is/was already established or should be naturally be known.

Right along with believing you know how another feels and what they think without question.

Although it is ironic that some relationships depend on not finding out what the other feels, thinks or believes.

no photo
Sun 01/28/18 03:37 AM

What does relationship mean

Its a ship relatives sail on

no photo
Fri 01/26/18 06:09 PM

you can follow the money trail as to whom will say yes to man made climate change or it's natural change. Some orginazations get paid to push the man made climate change

Some orginazations get paid to push the naturaly made climate change

no photo
Fri 01/26/18 11:11 AM
I wonder how blind trust feels like to the person being trusted and also if someone being blindly loved appreciates it? Is there such a thing as loving too much?think

From my experience of receiving blind love I found it hard to trust because I was aware that I wasnt being seen.

no photo
Fri 01/26/18 11:04 AM
I wonder how blind trust feels like to the person being trusted and also if someone being blindly loved appreciates it? Is there such a thing as loving too much?think

I don't think you can love too much.
The question to me is more to what degree is my loved based on reallity as apposed to illusion.
Love at its base is accceptance.
The closer what you are accepting is aligned to reality and your values are the determinants that dictate how well aligned your love is.
Our desire to blind ourselves to reality can have us lusting after blind love and ther are plenty of people who lust after finding those that they can generate trust in others so that they can manipulate and deceive through encouraging blind trust.
So not too much love is the problem its too much blindness imho

no photo
Thu 01/25/18 09:06 AM
Whats more important the question or the answer?

no photo
Mon 01/22/18 08:01 AM
what is good blind love or blind trust.

They are both good to get you robbed blind either financially or emotionally

no photo
Tue 01/16/18 08:56 AM
there is a part of me that is working efficiently to keep my body functioning but to tell you the truth I haven't been paying much attention

no photo
Tue 01/16/18 08:47 AM
being retired i hardly notice mondays. But when I do I really appreciate them:closed_umbrella:

no photo
Wed 01/03/18 10:28 AM
The purpose of winter is to give pause to wonder at the purpose of it.
l guess the answer we come up with will depend on whether you snow ski or water ski during that season.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25