no photo
Tue 02/28/17 06:30 AM
Edited by SimpyComplicated on Tue 02/28/17 06:30 AM

Maybe I expect too much of people. I presume that when I make it known to other's something they're saying or doing upsets or irritates me they will make a mental note and attempt to avoid a repeat, as I do. When in fact most approach the situation as a mouse in a maze... unfortunately even that may be too pretentious as most do not learn by trial and error as the mice do. I hear all too often that I am attractive and as long as knod

One sure way of getting oneself irritated is to expect others to act as you think they should.

As everyone should know you should never think or say shouldhappy

no photo
Tue 02/28/17 06:22 AM
While its good to put some effort into fitting in
Its more important to put effort into make sure you do't get stuck where you don't want to be.
Finding where you fit can be a lonely task if you let it.
Better to learn to enjoy the looking till you find what you are looking for.

To find like minded, look where other people who share you interests go.

Meanwhile be grateful you don't fit in where you don't want to be.

Take some time to think about whether your irritation with others is about you or them
Then ask yourself what you can do to improve your circumstance

Either that or just start a thread like this to attract other misfits and see if any fit:tongue: laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 02/16/17 06:30 AM
Edited by SimpyComplicated on Thu 02/16/17 06:32 AM
B 4 REAL !

or even 1 reel

no photo
Sun 02/12/17 07:24 PM

he loves me!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Hope the feelings mutual:smile:

no photo
Thu 02/09/17 02:41 PM

He Mr Mod, congrats on the new job!

So I gather Soufie isn't modding anymore?

Kristi and I were both plain tuckered out :-)

Owww... Good you quit then! flowers
I didn't know

Yes, we both felt it was time to pull away and focus on other things in life~~~

Translation: They have lives. So, they don't need to be here.
I, on the other hand, don't have a life. ohwell

So what you are saying David is that you are more Artificial Intellegence than Melmacian?
I suspect that is an alternative fact as I detect too much good humour for that to be true

no photo
Thu 02/09/17 03:34 AM

:smile: laugh happy Nothing like a bit of karma to make one calmer

no photo
Wed 02/08/17 05:22 PM

Oh dear ... I do cartwheels on the beach .... I did not know vaginas did that either blushing .. I would like to see the evidence .. Could it be an over active imagination laugh laugh tongue2

Next time you do a naked cartwheel on the beach throw a handful of sand in the air, a single grain of sand could be the evidence you are looking for

no photo
Wed 02/08/17 05:08 PM
I'm so ready for what I want:heart:

Time may tell me if that is truebrokenheart

In the meantime I seek contentment with what I don't havefrustrated

no photo
Mon 02/06/17 09:16 PM
The Tower of Trump
The Trump wall
The Trump sphinx
Americas sphincter

no photo
Mon 02/06/17 04:14 PM

LIFE = the condition that distinguishes animals and plants from inorganic matter, including the capacity for growth, reproduction, functional activity, and continual change preceding death.

Life is just Life, nothing more, nothing less.

The concept that life 'must' have meaning is a delusion. It can persist without meaning.

Human beings have complex brain functions. Our ability to grasp the passage of time gives us a different 'view' of life.
We recognize the past, present and future.
We gain wisdom from the past to make decisions in the present to affect a planned outcome in the future.

We place delusional values on experiences and conditions we encounter during the course of our lifetimes. We communicate those values to others and adopt others values to our own. We compare those values against others and judge our experiences against our own misconceptions of what we think our values should be, based on popular opinion.

We surround ourselves with concepts and objects that make us feel our lives are more than just the condition of being alive. We force meaning onto the mundane. The quality of our existence can be more important to us than life itself. Thus, we do things that are detrimental to the condition of life sometimes.

There is no meaning to life. There is meaning to our method of existence. There is meaning to the concepts and possessions we accumulate during our existence. There is meaning to how we effect others perceptions of our existence. Meaning, however, is a delusional concept based on relativity of the observer and constantly changes over time as conditions and perceptions change.

Life is a condition that either is or isn't. It requires no meaning to exist.

I see as you see

Seems we have evolved a need to create meaning

no photo
Fri 02/03/17 04:19 PM
This is what happens when there aren't enough females Cartwheeling in Front of class

no photo
Fri 02/03/17 04:13 PM

I keep getting this error message when I try to go from page to page here...

This website is under heavy load (queue full)

We're sorry, too many people are accessing this website at the same time. We're working on this problem. Please try again later.

Is it just me?

I thought it was just me but now I think it may be everyone going to look at inni's new pic

no photo
Mon 01/30/17 06:07 PM
Feeling nothing more than feelings to blind me to the truth thats hard to handle

Denying truth to hold onto my feelings

Fearing to think thoughts that may scramble the handle that I tightly cling too

There is no ceiling when I justify my feelings

Thanks for the clarity msharmonyflowerforyou

no photo
Thu 01/26/17 06:45 PM
Edited by SimpyComplicated on Thu 01/26/17 06:49 PM
All I'm wearing as I sit here is perspiration

Oh and a smile

ooops seems too much sweat in mingle causes multipication

no photo

Oh and a smile

no photo

Oh and a smile

no photo
Thu 01/26/17 06:18 PM
Edited by SimpyComplicated on Thu 01/26/17 06:22 PM
The perception of reality can't be deluded.

Is that statement just a misuse of words or is it a cognitive distortion that would allow many delusions to flow through?

Perception of reality is regularly distorted creating many an illusion

To hold the belief that The perception of reality can't be deluded is in fact a delusion

Other than that there is nothing I disagree with in the last post

no photo
Wed 01/25/17 05:19 PM

I once new a couple of sisters that did this on a regular basis
It was a strategy to shift responsibility
Telling their sock to stop being difficult and to get on their foot was a way of absolving themself of personal ineptitude

I once thought if I loved someone hard enough and full enough that they would return the love in the same way. When that didn't happen I felt that I had failed in some way. That failure made me miserable. It wasn't until I removed the delusional thinking that I realized I can't make someone else love me , no matter how hard I try. Each person feels their own degree of love based on who they are, individually.
My delusion affected my motives and actions resulting in misery. Removing the delusion, removed the misery.

Likewise once these sisters started taking their own responsibility in getting the sock onto the foot they reduced their frustration levels considerably. Neither of them were totally delusional in believing their socks where capable of getting themselves onto the foot but it was more a subtle shift of responsibility. While it felt better to blame the sock it still left them with a lot of frustration with an uncooperative sock.
Also letting go of the delusion or false expectation that they should be perfect in their capability of putting on a sock reduced their frustration further.

no photo
Wed 01/25/17 03:58 PM
Welcome Booker
sometimes it gets quiet in here and people talk to themselfrofl

Other times there is interesting people in the forums and others talking directly after doing profile searches and finding an actual real compatible person.

Good luck I trust you came prepared

no photo
Wed 01/25/17 03:38 PM

Here is something I can't figure out about some people?

Do you name inanimate objects and treat them like they have a personality?

Do you name your car?
Why?
Do you talk to it?
Why?

Its not a pet or a person, its a car.

What other 'things' do you name and talk to?

Your phone?
Your computer?
Your pillow?

I once new a couple of sisters that did this on a regular basis
It was a strategy to shift responsibility
Telling their sock to stop being difficult and to get on their foot was a way of absolving themself of personal ineptitude

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25