no photo
Wed 01/03/18 10:00 AM
No such thing, everyone has a line in the sand

yeh I haven't had much luck with my line in the sand.
Have heard getting a line wet creates better conditions and having a hook increases the chances :stuck_out_tongue:

no photo
Mon 01/01/18 10:06 AM
I've forgotten what you look like send me a facsimile.

no photo
Mon 01/01/18 09:32 AM
its easy to accept climate change.
its accepting responsibility for it that is the stumbling block.

learning the powers that be. is a slow process with many wrong turns along the way.

no photo
Sat 12/30/17 11:08 AM
only if the conditions are right do you find unconditional love.

A good indacation of the limits of cognition and language.

Unconditional love would mean you have no choice as to whether you feel love or not.

I love talking and thinking about love, sometimes more than others depending upon the conditions

no photo
Sat 12/30/17 10:44 AM
Its just me saying I'm not willing to be what you want.
of course they will often want what they imagine you to be.
so it could be another way of saying I'm not your fantasy.

An easy way out?
Certainly easier than not being yourself.

no photo
Sat 12/30/17 10:13 AM
Elton John's death will be
rocked by scandle...

Along with scandle there will be wind:scream:

no photo
Wed 10/04/17 09:01 AM
The beat goes

no photo
Tue 10/03/17 07:10 PM

How do you feel about women exposing their breasts to make a point ????

some nipples are more pointy than others. surprised

no photo
Tue 10/03/17 06:49 PM
To never ending

no photo
Wed 07/12/17 09:55 AM
May I suggest getting a board and bore a hole in it. Alternatively you could get a boar and bore into that

no photo
Thu 06/29/17 10:56 AM
Hello everyone what do u think about automobile

I like the ones made from coconuts bamboo and fishing line that automatically make music in the breeze

no photo
Tue 06/20/17 09:25 AM
spent an enordinante amount of time looking for my keys only to eventually find i was holding them in my teeth to free up my hands

no photo
Tue 06/20/17 09:10 AM
This is a free dating site so lots of trolls. Just be more selective with whom you chat, Grac125.

... wait, they asked you for naked pics?

... nobody asked me :(

I'd prefer a video.
but then on second thoughts I suspect the best i can expect would be pencil drawings

no photo
Tue 06/06/17 09:05 AM
I believe it would be interesting to know which of the bacteria and virus's that form a large part of me would live on after me and how they may transition to other forms or hosts

no photo
Tue 05/30/17 08:35 AM
which is the truth and which is a lie about you? Confess to yourself and submit to your truth

OK I have confessed a lie to myself and submitted that truth to myself.
what now? :upside_down:

no photo
Thu 05/25/17 08:16 AM
true love exist. no age no laguage required :open_mouth:

Braille works well

no photo
Wed 03/15/17 05:47 PM
Edited by SimpyComplicated on Wed 03/15/17 06:04 PM

Wisdom doesn't come from being one sided. glasses

When I hear the two sides of President Trump it doesnt sound like great wisdom to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9SV2oVIR7s

Sorry bout that
Working now

no photo
Wed 03/15/17 08:52 AM
we meet people and find out sooner or later the reason behind that meeting. i have met someone who made me brave and willing to push my skepticism aside and allow myself to be happy as i can be. he made me feel that being in love should feel free...being in love is something to be proud of and in being in love i should not lose ME. we found each other here in the forums. i am sharing this to you guys to let you know that this is not a hopeless place. peace and love to all:angel:

lucky you
lucky him
may you two continue making good luck for each other:dancers:

no photo
Fri 03/03/17 08:14 AM

Great... so for some odd reason I can read all these other threads no problem but when I go to read the comments on mine it crashes every time...

Try looking through a browser rather than the app. You may get better results

no photo
Tue 02/28/17 06:30 AM

Maybe I expect too much of people. I presume that when I make it known to other's something they're saying or doing upsets or irritates me they will make a mental note and attempt to avoid a repeat, as I do. When in fact most approach the situation as a mouse in a maze... unfortunately even that may be too pretentious as most do not learn by trial and error as the mice do. I hear all too often that I am attractive and as long as knod

One sure way of getting oneself irritated is to expect others to act as you think the should.

As everyone should know you should never think or say shouldhappy

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25