no photo
Thu 01/12/17 03:42 AM
Edited by SimpyComplicated on Thu 01/12/17 03:44 AM
My view is that it would be good if people when posting new topics would realise the limitations of the Topic banner and ensured they made it clear what the topic was in their first post

Also it would be good if when seeking others view that they shared their own rather than appear to use the forums as a form of voyeurism

no photo
Wed 01/11/17 03:28 AM
It may help if you posted the topic in here to eliminate the elimination of half your heading

no photo
Tue 01/10/17 07:00 PM
Me Ive been waiting long time

no photo
Tue 01/10/17 06:04 AM
Time is something I recognise through experience.
As to whether it is an illusion, I don't know.

no photo
Tue 01/10/17 01:52 AM

no photo
Mon 01/09/17 06:44 PM

no photo
Mon 01/09/17 06:23 PM

Probably because its called faith

Pretending to know or deluding ones self that you know things that you dont know can be helpful at times but its not something that I would base my belief system on

no photo
Mon 01/09/17 06:23 PM
Edited by SimpyComplicated on Mon 01/09/17 06:31 PM
How can you not believe in a higher power, look i dont care what you believe in but for someone to say that no higher power exist, that we evolved from monkeys?? Lets say thats true we evolved from monkeys... who put the monkeys here, lets say the big bang theory is also true, humans didnt sprout from the ground or fly together magically in a cloud of hot molten rock. Come on people use your brains

One of the things I use my brain for is to become comfortable with "I don't know" and refrain as much as possible from believing my own or others stories that attempt to fill in the gaps of my own ignorance.

Oh and I don't see knowledge as a sin

no photo
Mon 01/09/17 02:49 AM
Edited by SimpyComplicated on Mon 01/09/17 02:52 AM
Double post
probably caused by a loose hair

no photo
Mon 01/09/17 02:49 AM

I have been out of a relationship ...
for a very long time now ...
and I know that if I want to get involved with someone...
I have to make a effort... and be willing to hear know ...
I have been on a few date just not right for me ...
so now I am thinking will there be anyone that is right for me ...
I ask this ? becouse I am sitting here in some pretty...
comfortable clothing ... I have not brushed my hair yet today ... know makeup and wondering could I be like this ... if there is a man in my life ... or would I have to change to keep them ...

and if that is the case... then that would mean they do not love me ... and is all about appearances with them ...
becouse I can make myself look pretty good to go out to look for a man ... but that would feel fake to me ... and I guess that would mean love me for who I am and not how I look ... becouse I don't feel like changing laugh then again I could attract a man but it may not be the one I believe is right for me ... unless I get dressed up ... and fake it ... so I am left confused slaphead

What if the man of your dreams walked through the door and loved your unbrushed hair?
Would you feel compelled to never brush it again?

How do you feel about clippers as a means of untangling the mess?

no photo
Sun 01/08/17 06:09 PM

...so....I'm a total boxers guy

Briefs are un holy

Mine are hanging the same as ma dog at the moment

well that would be if I had a dog

no photo
Sun 01/08/17 04:46 PM
Edited by SimpyComplicated on Sun 01/08/17 04:50 PM
I suspect if we could agree on what good people are there would be room for disagreement elsewhere.

But it would also probably require a degree of agreement as to the causes of becoming good people

Bottom line the degree to which we agree on values will determined the success or otherwise of a union this includes valuing anothers values that are not in total agreement with ones own.

Or put simply it would depend upon the degree that we could comfortable agree to disagree

Or to complicate it some more
It may depend if my partner objects to me repeating myself tooo often

no photo
Sun 01/08/17 04:46 PM
I suspect if we could agree on what good people are there would be room for disagreement elsewhere.

But it would also probably require a degree of agreement as to the causes of becoming good people

Bottom line the degree to which we agree on values will determined the success or otherwise of a union this includes valuing anothers values that are not in total agreement with ones own.

Or put simply it would depend upon the degree that we could comfortable agree to disagree

no photo
Sun 01/08/17 04:24 PM
Why is I keep meeting men that just want sex

Similar reason to why men keep meeting women that only want to be made to laugh and have the same dude commit to a life time of serving

no photo
Sun 01/08/17 04:45 AM
Slice of Heaven - Dave Dobbyn
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0pWejAnLUQ

no photo
Sat 01/07/17 09:47 PM

its how interesting you say hello shades

Hello Baby You are so right

no photo
Sat 01/07/17 09:47 PM
Edited by SimpyComplicated on Sat 01/07/17 09:48 PM

its how interesting you say hello shades