no photo
Thu 12/01/16 03:10 AM

i definitely do not deserve that kind of treatment

To quote Dr Phil "we teach others how to treat us"

If others are treating you as you don't want to be treated you will have to figure out either how to teach them otherwise or how best to avoid them and their actions

no photo
Thu 12/01/16 02:48 AM

when you feel threatened, scared and in danger of being hurt the cowards way out is to run away and retreat... guilty admission here and not proud of it but one has to do anything to survive. life has to go on.

When threatened it will trigger one or more automatic responses such as fight, flight, freeze or figure it out.

None of which are worth labelling as cowardly if they help you survive.

Bashing yourself up when you get into figure it out mode is not a very good protection

Knowing yourself and growing yourself is not about loosing yourself it is more about transforming yourself which is an inevitable effect of growth and the alternative to growth is not an attractive proposition.

no photo
Wed 11/30/16 06:43 PM

They cut their noses off to spite their face... because they are soooo... Progressive smokin

It will be so much better when wealthy parents can pay for their child to take up an apprenticeship fixing the self serve kiosks

Or, they can do what I did and work two low paying jobs as I put myself through college to be able to do what ever the hell I wanted to do.

Like the totally automated ones at Maccas and every where else.
You don't think it will stop at the service kiosks?

When that point is reached most jobs will be servicing society.

Would such jobs be unregulated minimum wage?

no photo
Wed 11/30/16 06:23 PM

lets make love memorable

Best to make it worthy first

Then they won't have the ordinary problem of trying to forget something extrodinary

no photo
Wed 11/30/16 06:13 PM

so where have all the smart and not so attractive guys been hiding?think

Send me your ID and I shall send you a catalogue along with the price list

no photo
Wed 11/30/16 06:06 PM

They cut their noses off to spite their face... because they are soooo... Progressive smokin

It will be so much better when wealthy parents can pay for their child to take up an apprenticeship fixing the self serve kiosks

no photo
Wed 11/30/16 05:46 PM
An offer of money is just as funny as asking for money

Doesn't matter if it comes in a brown paper bag or a pretty package tied with a bow

no photo
Wed 11/30/16 05:37 PM
and under done

no photo
Wed 11/30/16 05:28 PM

no photo
Wed 11/30/16 03:29 AM

Yes the funny hat comp. but that don't count here

no photo
Tue 11/29/16 10:12 PM
Edited by SimpyComplicated on Tue 11/29/16 10:13 PM

If I didn't get answers in 46 years or I got them, but they were not direct or clear enough, what is the point of asking God any questions?

I have learned from men to take a silence as an answer.
Since silence has many possible meanings I had to find my own answers.
Right or wrong. But mine.

Call me doubting Thomas if you want, but I prefer direct answers from THE God, rather then numerous interpretations of what they should be provided by mortal and imperfect men.

So, if I ask the question it will be a question to God, not to a man who may or may not have an answer.

I leaned not to treat God like a man or man like a God.

Now, who wants to burn a heretic? LOL

John Farnham - Burn for You
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDJMgANjLwk

no photo
Tue 11/29/16 10:00 PM

I cannot conquer my fear of my dentist's drill with love.happy

As acceptance is a big part of love I don't see why you cant.

But hey who am I to tell you to love your dentist.

I certainly don't recommend falling in love with them

apologises to any lovely dentistsflowerforyou

no photo
Tue 11/29/16 09:49 PM
there will be many hands dealt its up to you to decide the ones you want to hold and which ones to fold on

no photo
Tue 11/29/16 06:46 PM

How can you judge a person by photo and a couple of lines.
This driving me mad.
How's real and how's the jokes.

Tentatively

Its no joke if they are a mad driver

no photo
Tue 11/29/16 06:36 PM
I feel like a Toohey's or two
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zl5xnTqOQqQ
Even though I've never had one

no photo
Tue 11/29/16 06:34 PM
:thumbsup:

its very annoying ...why men shows their genitals in public??it seems that they dont mind anymore..
i have one experienced..when i accept him in skype video the first thing i saw is his genitals..at first i dont know wat it is..then i ask...wat is dat???it is your thumb finger..??
haha...then i blocked him..
sorry men but its true..
hahaha....

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

no photo
Tue 11/29/16 06:27 PM
Peppermint reindeer shoes

no photo
Tue 11/29/16 07:30 AM

have you ever experienced conquering any of those fears in life in the name of love?

No ma'am I conquer my fear for me. Because even if the worst thing for me would be my own fears. If no one can hold a fear over you then that renders them powerless because they have no hold. For me it's heights. So one day I will have to conquer that fear.

Don't deny the love you have for self

It's required to power the love of others

no photo
Tue 11/29/16 01:26 AM

Men: What do we need them for?

The same reason men need women

To reflect reality as we appreciate what is

no photo
Mon 11/28/16 08:07 PM
Edited by SimpyComplicated on Mon 11/28/16 08:16 PM
This thread has inspired me to answer a question I often had pondered myself which is.
Whats the difference between an excuse and a explanation?

An explanation simply attributes cause to effect.
An excuse attempts to apportion false causes to the effect, sometimes magnifying slight cause to major cause or minimising the actual effect.

It feels like a fine line between the two when we are explaining ourselves because it tends to be our emotions that chooses which way we lean.

Laying blame is offering an explanation with an emotional attachment it makes us feel good to blame others because we have attributed cause and responsibility elsewhere, at the same time implying that it inexcusable to cause the effect.

Blaming ourselves doesn't feel as good though because it brings responsibility for a undesired effect back on us. If we are sensible we treat it less emotionally and see it more as an explanation that is excusable still within our ability to respond with a correction.

So
Blame vs Responsibility

Blame is offering an explanation with an emotional attachment

Responsibility is recognition of where the ability to respond lays

The lies we tell ourselves and the emotions that drive us will determine the distance between what is and what we think

Obviously that not quite right because there is no need to excuse msharmony the blame she so deservedly has earned:wink:

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25