Community > Posts By > BHawkins

BHawkins's photo
Fri 05/20/16 08:42 AM
Edited by BHawkins on Fri 05/20/16 08:43 AM

Remember the Salem Witch-Trials?

lol, they had some interesting logic....if they don't drown then they are a witch & we'll burn em to death....if they drown, then they are innocent. Extreme version of the heads I win tails you lose, coin flip

I was thinking more about the Mass-Hysteria of the Kids who got the Ball rolling!

I forgot all about that! You should see "The Witch" its an AMAZING movie imo from 2015 or this year . It's very different from the usual Hollywood crap & the dialogue and some of the parts were directly taken from journals that were written in that particular time period. I think it's not on DVD yet but I could upload it if anyone wants it that bad

BHawkins's photo
Fri 05/20/16 08:27 AM
Edited by BHawkins on Fri 05/20/16 08:27 AM

Remember the Salem Witch-Trials?

lol, they had some interesting logic....if they don't drown then they are a witch & we'll burn em to death....if they drown, then they are innocent. Extreme version of the heads I win tails you lose, coin flip

BHawkins's photo
Fri 05/20/16 08:22 AM

Dibs! biggrin

shes has nice legs... to bad you called dibs first...grumble

She's from a very religious part of the world too...she'll have a better chance with me (agnostic but can pretend)
than you (hardcore deathbed atheist) biggrin no offence .....deathbed athiest=great song by Norma Jean btw:wink:

BHawkins's photo
Fri 05/20/16 07:18 AM

there was some talk a while back of implanting Feces of healthy People into the Colons of People with an extremely impaired Intestinal Bacterial Flora.
But eating them REALLY takes the Cake!laugh

Actually that part is very real & proven. It's not quite as crude as moving doodoo from one colon to another, but in many cases the flora can be changed, espcially in chronic clostridium difficile patitents (i think that's how its spelled) ...well C-diff for short

BHawkins's photo
Fri 05/20/16 07:12 AM
I eat $hit everyday at work ...don't feel any healthier

BHawkins's photo
Fri 05/20/16 07:09 AM
Edited by BHawkins on Fri 05/20/16 07:09 AM

I hear ya Moe...but all saw the same thing? No chemical would reveal identical reactions and visions together. This world we live in...show me someone with answers & I'll show you an inbred, defective mouth breather . Crazy $hit there. I spend time everyday looking for answers that I'll likely never find, about many things....maybe not knowing is a blessing, this case being no different

well, all we really know is what they are telling us, which may(probably) not be true... we don't know all the details, just what is being sold, media wise...

but i wouldn't count out this being a drug induced test of some sort, these smaller countries don't have the rules and regulations the big pharma has in the US... after all, the defense budget of the US is actually more money now than is was when we actually in a war... that money is going somewhere, and who knows whats on the minds of the defense contractors and big pharma has planned...

but being a god - devil thing, i'm not believing that at all...

Yes, actally you approached this the same way I did. Your thoughts were same as mine...there are just a couple things that specifically take drugs off my list. The identical nature of the visions, testing it with the chosen demographic, knowing there were ways to hide it from public eye etc.. I doubt we'll ever know the real answer. However I'm fairly certain we'll get a manufactured answer

BHawkins's photo
Fri 05/20/16 07:02 AM
The people who attempt to hurt the ones I love.....they need to worry about me :wink: everything else is rosey

BHawkins's photo
Fri 05/20/16 06:57 AM
Dibs! biggrin

BHawkins's photo
Fri 05/20/16 06:54 AM
Edited by BHawkins on Fri 05/20/16 06:56 AM
I hear ya Moe...but all saw the same thing? No chemical would reveal identical reactions and visions together. This world we live in...show me someone with answers & I'll show you an inbred, defective mouth breather . Crazy $hit there. I spend time everyday looking for answers that I'll likely never find, about many things....maybe not knowing is a blessing, this case being no different

BHawkins's photo
Fri 05/20/16 06:46 AM

NO!!! Honesty is always the best way to go.

Have you ever been wished you weren't quite so honest

Constantly.

Ever done absurd things in a public place, to make strangers uncomfortable ...purely out of boredom?

BHawkins's photo
Fri 05/20/16 04:29 AM
Then the people in Mingle forums are safe...99% are so full of $hit they need an extra a$$. One big human centipede of self appointed geniuses biggrin

BHawkins's photo
Fri 05/20/16 03:53 AM
Edited by BHawkins on Fri 05/20/16 03:59 AM
Edited it out (too mean ):wink:

BHawkins's photo
Fri 05/20/16 01:28 AM
American Psycho

BHawkins's photo
Fri 05/20/16 01:17 AM

Neither

Offense or Defense

OFFENSE!

summer or winter

BHawkins's photo
Fri 05/20/16 01:05 AM
Live local MMA event

BHawkins's photo
Thu 05/19/16 11:27 PM

There is a higher energy, as everything is made of energy. Plenty of lower energy.

God is the bulk of energy, thus is the highest energy. The all.

Energy is the ability to do work. So you are writing:

"There is a higher ability to do work, as everything is made of the ability to do work. Plenty of lower ability to do work.

God is the bulk of ability to do work, thus is the highest ability to do work. The all."

It's even more meaningless when you see it like that.

lol, I f**king love this guy. He randomly pops in to destroy perception with science. Though both are reality, I still root for the villain in the movies, so he's ok in my book :wink: offtopic

oh...sorry. back to the topic. How do tarot cards work. 3 simple steps

1. shuffle
2. deal
3. lie :wink:

jk

BHawkins's photo
Thu 05/19/16 11:15 PM
Absolutely! Children are blessed with a clear view & honest approach (in most cases) that we lose with time. My son shocks me at times with his reasoning.

Ever lost or sabatoged your job by finally telling your boss/co-worker how you really feel? In brutal honesty?

BHawkins's photo
Thu 05/19/16 10:54 PM
Edited by BHawkins on Thu 05/19/16 11:32 PM

Wow is eroti your ex? Because he seems to know you well. ..either that or he's making a lot of ASSumptions.....

No he is making assumptions I don't know who the hell he is

You're a woman we've never met...You posed a question to random men you've never met....related to one man only you've met & billions, whom none of us have met. So if assumptions wad your panties, then ask your family/friends these questions while presenting a global poll....otherwise YOU are the a$$, not Doug or anyone else going off of the 1 paragraph of info you provided. Get it?? Or maybe you A$$umed we had the power to know more info than you gave and/or we cared to investigate it. See a shrink for those answers whoa Sounds like Doug was 99% more worried about the kids & thank f**king christ for that. An a$$hole abuser & someone posting about love while the ink is still wet rather than, how can I do my best to make sure these kids aren't scarred? The adults had choices...the kids didn't! We were being nice but to me it seems ***k the abuser, ***k the one who didn't immediately exit the danger & my heart goes out to the innocents in the crossfire ...& so you know, I'm speaking from 15 years of first hand experience in growing up around the ((problem = fist)) parenting philosophy! So I guess I'm ASSuming your priorities & common sense SUCK!!

BHawkins's photo
Thu 05/19/16 10:37 PM
Edited by BHawkins on Thu 05/19/16 10:55 PM

BHawkins's photo
Thu 05/19/16 06:15 AM
I never would've guessed, uncle D likes tall women. That's ok, more short ones for me :wink: 5'3 & under...perfectlove

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18