Community > Posts By > BHawkins

BHawkins's photo
Mon 05/09/16 06:55 AM

BHawkins's photo
Sun 05/08/16 11:50 AM
Kimosabe, You're showing brain. your......nvm, I can't do this one justice ...so here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLGlZkwMfew

BHawkins's photo
Sun 05/08/16 11:44 AM

the season of festivals is upon us...

to the Zoombie Beach Party....happening here next weekend...

See? It's ideas like that cause me to wish you were my uncle.

I'd take us to Big Spring Jam & conquer

BHawkins's photo
Sun 05/08/16 11:39 AM

Um... I know my reason for being on here so I just wanted to ask to actually get to know everyone !

I think maybe she & I are possibly similar ...Most days I can keep everyone around me laughing & having a great time .....but I do have those days that Chuckyexplode is easily brought out by a harmless comment I perceive as duplicitous taintery, if it's not someone I consider a positive part of my life....I do alot of apologizing though :cry: ....however, I do have some sweet road rage stories ...so there's the silver lining in that cloud smile2

BHawkins's photo
Sun 05/08/16 11:22 AM
To the Panoply art festival here

BHawkins's photo
Sun 05/08/16 11:21 AM

Yes...and it is tough

Have you ever wished you could move distance

It's on my mind VERY often ...one of the tiny amout of wishes I have in life.

Have you ever suffered a concussion?

BHawkins's photo
Sat 05/07/16 11:09 PM

Hey Hawk...Happy belated birthday wishes.....its not like I forgot....its just that I was not on time...lol...

I was wondering when I'd hear from my uncle winking Thank you sir..you're an awesome dude

BHawkins's photo
Sat 05/07/16 10:00 PM
Edited by BHawkins on Sat 05/07/16 10:01 PM

I hope you have a lovely day..

midnight now ...day officially ending in a couple minutes. Nothing bad happened, the phone rang zero times & I didn't watch the news so I would have to consider that a good day. Thanks for your beautiful words, they needed to be out there for people to see because for the ones like me, they are never taken for granted. Hope your's is a good one too. Same goes for all of ya, thanks for being so nice to me. :rose::rose::rose::rose::tulip::tulip::tulip::tulip::bouquet::bouquet::bouquet::bouquet:

BHawkins's photo
Sat 05/07/16 09:03 PM
Thank you guys all so much! :sparkles::tulip::rose::tulip::rose::bouquet::bouquet:

BHawkins's photo
Sat 05/07/16 07:16 PM

What is your purpose of using this dating site ?

To watch you guys..with the whip whistling :-)

No $hit! ...said Toby

BHawkins's photo
Sat 05/07/16 05:58 PM

Hey Hawk,
Happy Birthday.
May your pimp hand stay strong.

It's Herculean, as it shall remain until my demise. smokin

BHawkins's photo
Sat 05/07/16 05:45 PM
Edited by BHawkins on Sat 05/07/16 05:50 PM

Does age gap matter to you? Especially in pursuing a relationship ? :)

HELL to the NO! I've dated from 16 years younger to 15 years older & it's taught me that age has almost no bearing on quality .....and having things in common is terribly overrated ...to me anyway. The best times I had were with the ones who had the same moral compass as myself but were my complete opposite in personality, interests etc... Keeps things interesting ...Then again, everyone thinks I'm 25 so it's rare that the more mature women are interested ohwell

BHawkins's photo
Sat 05/07/16 05:37 PM
You've waged a war of nerves
But you can't crush the kingdom
Can't be what your idols are.
Can't leave the scar.
You cry for compensation.
I ask you please just give us...5 minutes alone

-Phil Anselmo-

BHawkins's photo
Sat 05/07/16 09:15 AM

say anything

Tuberculosis .....peanut butter ......herpes

BHawkins's photo
Sat 05/07/16 09:09 AM
Very very sweet. Thank you for that blushing

BHawkins's photo
Sat 05/07/16 08:58 AM

Why is it so hard to find true love on dating sites

....kinda like saying "why does getting stabbed indoors suck" location, circumstaces & the means are irrelevant. It's hard because it involves humans......but not impossible. Sometimes waiting is more effective than searching. Good luck to you.

BHawkins's photo
Sat 05/07/16 08:52 AM
Because we were created with the same brilliance it would take to invent a football bat.

BHawkins's photo
Fri 05/06/16 09:17 PM
Trade up....never down . That's Kenny F****ng Powers code & my code too! :wink: Be happy it didn't take another 8 for him to stand before you as 10 pounds of $hit in a 5 pound bag

BHawkins's photo
Thu 05/05/16 10:42 AM
Many times

Ever been robbed?

BHawkins's photo
Thu 05/05/16 10:40 AM
The 3rd one down after this post :wink: ... :-/ please don't be a guy

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 17 18