Community > Posts By > BHawkins

BHawkins's photo
Mon 05/02/16 05:52 PM

Well happy early b-day...

Did u know that a brat will always be a brat?

Thank you. Yes I know ;-)

BHawkins's photo
Mon 05/02/16 04:49 PM

as grim as Jim Jones, making all his people drink the poison....

Did you know we are now in the Merry month of May...

Of course ..I'm the typical Taurus ;-) my birthday is May 7th

BHawkins's photo
Mon 05/02/16 06:16 AM

Innocent

:joy: yep...that's me ⤴ Leader

BHawkins's photo
Mon 05/02/16 04:02 AM
dos equis

BHawkins's photo
Mon 05/02/16 04:01 AM

jim jones is the example huh???

did you know he had a pocket full of posies....?

Actually I had it mixed up with a different one. It was actually about the 2nd outbreak of the bubonic plague when it was known as the black death in late 1300's. Ring around the rosie referred to the sores which began as a red bump surrounded by a ring. Pocket full of posies were because the pockets were filled with them to cover the stench. Ashes referred to the burning of the dead. We all fall down was everyone's acceptance that it was the end of humanity and inevitably, everyone would have the plague at some point....pretty grim huh?

BHawkins's photo
Mon 05/02/16 02:30 AM
Edited by BHawkins on Mon 05/02/16 02:34 AM
"My Riot!" by Roger Miret and The Disasters

BHawkins's photo
Mon 05/02/16 02:28 AM

I am on break at work. 2 more hours then my days off and I am more then ready...(also a 3rd shift guy)

Us guys are so overlooked. Guess it's becouse the world moves different for us .

I love 3rds..as the world is winding down, we arrive. As the world enters chaos, we go to sleep. I watch the first shifters come in, already stressed out & anticipating a bad day. Im always amused at how they hate my CNA's because they have fun on my shift & when they complain about how my shift does half the work first shift does, I always respond by saying ..." don't forget we get paid more too" ;-) half the work, less stress & higher pay = I win, you lose. Pi$$es em off when my reality trumps their hate :grin::smiling_imp:

BHawkins's photo
Mon 05/02/16 02:17 AM
The realization of knowing that “we cannot know everything” is the backbone of the agnostic belief.

Christian Zealot: God loves you and everyone. He will save you
Agnostic: Prove it.

Athiest: There is no way that a god can exist.
Agnostic: Prove it.

-Enkidu-

BHawkins's photo
Mon 05/02/16 12:16 AM

I'm a 3rd shift guy .

My first year in my new house I had the fire department come out at 2:30 am . rofl

I'm 3rd shift too....gotta use the George Foreman grill after midnight ;-)

BHawkins's photo
Sun 05/01/16 11:32 PM

Grilling BB chicken bigsmile

I'm Southern laugh

I am too ...but still never griiled it at 1:30 A.M. on a Monday morning ;-)

BHawkins's photo
Sun 05/01/16 10:31 PM

blushing Do you have any regrets in your life and if so, what was the one that had the greatest impact. sad2

A ton of em. Easily the worst was trying drugs at age 14. The next 12 years were hellish because of the series of events that took place after that mistake. I've been clean for over a decade & still paying the price , so that was an easy question to answer ;-)

BHawkins's photo
Sun 05/01/16 07:48 PM
Edited by BHawkins on Sun 05/01/16 07:49 PM
Talking about my past? Well, you know how that is...you start pulling on a little thread & next thing you know ....you've f**ked up the whole damn shirt.

-Eduardo Sanchez-

BHawkins's photo
Sun 05/01/16 07:36 PM
Unattainable

BHawkins's photo
Sun 05/01/16 06:40 PM
loyal

BHawkins's photo
Sun 05/01/16 06:35 PM

I tend to find ((things)) I like, things I want ....then run from them.

The sad thing about that is usually someone gets hurt
and you are usually the one that hurts the most.

I said "Things" .....not people.

I humbly apologize I Misunderstood.

None necessary ;) I realized I would have probably thought the same thing if someone else had written it. The only person who can hurt me is me...so I have no reason to run from them. I'm the only dangerous one, hence running away from things that are tempting yet bring out the danger & make it real again ;-) That's what that sentence really meant

BHawkins's photo
Sun 05/01/16 05:54 PM
A wise man once told me...f**k em!!!

BHawkins's photo
Sun 05/01/16 05:41 PM

Ps.. it's a lot easier to meet people online! than it is offline in the offline world...j.s

It's the opposite for me :/

BHawkins's photo
Sun 05/01/16 05:39 PM
Edited by BHawkins on Sun 05/01/16 05:40 PM

I tend to find ((things)) I like, things I want ....then run from them.

The sad thing about that is usually someone gets hurt
and you are usually the one that hurts the most.

I said "Things" .....not people.

BHawkins's photo
Sun 05/01/16 05:21 PM
For the last few years an abnomal amount of married women and/or black women have been the ones who've at least made it obvious. It's been that way with black women since I was a teenager but the married ones mainly the last 4 years

BHawkins's photo
Sun 05/01/16 08:15 AM
vacate is the word...vengeance has no place on me or her, cannot find the comfort in this world.

-Eddie Vedder-

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 17 18