Community > Posts By > BHawkins

BHawkins's photo
Wed 04/20/16 04:41 AM
Edited by BHawkins on Wed 04/20/16 04:42 AM

do you fall in love now , the same way you did as a teenager? All bright-eyed, confident,.and full of hope ?

do still immerse yourself in that euphoric sensation, what gives you that feeling of hope and unbridled excitement after all these years?

Absolutely 100% I've learned that Being prepared for heart break or expecting it, doesnt make it hurt any less. It only attracts moe of the negatives. Some think I'm an idiot for this but I will go in with no fear of the bad and offer immediate trust until it's been ruined. I'll gladly welcome 1000 heartaches if that's what it takes to find the one who keeps it safe.

BHawkins's photo
Wed 04/20/16 04:20 AM
Definitely need more pics. The scammers tend to only have 1 and that could cause you to be mistaken for one. I honestly can't see your face as well. Easy fix ;-)

BHawkins's photo
Wed 04/20/16 02:58 AM
persuasive

BHawkins's photo
Wed 04/20/16 02:54 AM
Losing sleep .... thinking way too much

BHawkins's photo
Wed 04/20/16 02:54 AM
basketball shorts/cotton t shirt

BHawkins's photo
Mon 04/18/16 07:05 PM
American Psycho

Christian Bale

BHawkins's photo
Mon 04/18/16 07:00 PM
Have you looked at when they were last online? Sometimes it says over a month & a big portion of them seemed to have created an account with no intention of staying long or didn't like it and just never logged back in.

BHawkins's photo
Mon 04/18/16 06:49 PM

If she has "69" somewhere in her usernamebiggrin

How about 68 and she owes you one?

or 68 & turns 69 next month? ;-)

BHawkins's photo
Mon 04/18/16 02:07 AM

I remember when I joined there was this particular clique and it was horrible. Mostly women, and they jumped down anybody's throat if they felt you attacked one of them. Or if they felt you were more popular/attractive etc. They knocked you on the forums and badmouthed you via PMs.

May they all be enjoying square bowel movements now ;-)

BHawkins's photo
Sun 04/17/16 09:14 PM

Hello love,

Special dinner at my place. Don't forget.

Eva.flowers

I wanna come ☹

BHawkins's photo
Sun 04/17/16 08:03 PM
My black cat puts the "cats dont have personalities" to rest. If you make them feel like the queen or king of the house, they develop a big personality.

BHawkins's photo
Sun 04/17/16 07:32 PM

My rule of thumb is never say anything about someone you wouldn't be willing to say to the face of a UFC champion.

Or anyone on the roster ;-) especially the greatest of all time Chuck Liddell!!! ;-)

BHawkins's photo
Sun 04/17/16 04:55 PM
Actually it annoys the hell out of me when it happens for any reason to someone who isn't hurting anyone, insulting anyone or just asking questions.
Yeah I'm with you on that

BHawkins's photo
Sun 04/17/16 04:48 PM
:cupid: I'm guilty of staring at your pic abnormally long :rose::bouquet::tulip: :smirk:

BHawkins's photo
Sun 04/17/16 04:46 PM
Welcame by Rise Of The Northstar (damn good hardcore band out of France, up there with Danforth)

BHawkins's photo
Sun 04/17/16 04:42 PM
I challenge you all to use their name :smirk:
C'mon, make it fun....while at the same time satisfying my nosey curiousity of who you are all hinting about:blush:

BHawkins's photo
Sun 04/17/16 04:38 PM
Entombed - Deftones (Greatest Band Ever!!)

BHawkins's photo
Sun 04/17/16 04:37 PM
Dry And Dusty - Fever Ray

BHawkins's photo
Sun 04/17/16 04:25 PM

Has anyone mentioned shopping on here yet.

Most women I know like to shop, I think.
Most Men I know don't, I think.
I've never done a survey by the way ohwell Or is it just a perception.

Not a rude question either, I just wondered what it is about shopping that some women seem to like.

Personally, I like to window shop. But usually I either can't afford it. Or don't need it right now.

But sometimes something I didn't know I wanted, I found out I needed.

oops

Some of the most enjoyable dates I've been on have included shopping at the mall together at some point during the date. Especially since I'm the same when it comes to over-doing it on the clothes shopping (during colder weather) You can learn some things about people by paying close attention to what catches their eye and how they make the decisions on what they choose to leave with. When it comes to clothing etc... women have a ton more choices than we do with the types of things made for them to wear. Maybe for a woman who likes to feel attractive, it's an exciting endeavor to have so many choices and to look many different ways.....but that's just what I'm thinking.

BHawkins's photo
Sun 04/17/16 04:14 PM
Strong eat the weak, Clever eat the strong...I'm hungry