Community > Posts By > BHawkins

BHawkins's photo
Sun 04/17/16 03:57 PM
Edited by BHawkins on Sun 04/17/16 03:58 PM
They dislike Eddie & are trying to frustrate you ;-) I live 2 miles from the TN state line & I rarely come across "legit" profiles or messagss from my AL & TN neighbors :smirk: Are you sending messages or just awaiting them ?

BHawkins's photo
Fri 04/15/16 01:42 PM

not too sure how cool I was ..I mean I did own these

Well one could only assume that yo still "hot" today .whoa

Those will always be sexy to me.

BHawkins's photo
Thu 04/14/16 05:27 PM
I was 14 and had a denim jacket with the Anthrax state of euphoria album cover airbrushed on the back lol....& a pair of Reebok pumps ;-) I was the cock of the wok for sure

BHawkins's photo
Thu 04/14/16 05:04 PM
Plenty of info, plenty of pic, not overly negative and not all about what YOU want but who you are. Very nice in my opinion.

BHawkins's photo
Thu 04/14/16 06:44 AM
Ibanez Jem7

BHawkins's photo
Thu 04/14/16 06:32 AM
Someday you will tell me

BHawkins's photo
Thu 04/14/16 06:30 AM
chipper

BHawkins's photo
Thu 04/14/16 06:27 AM

Yes, the world is constantly changing though. Makes it hard for those of us who place finding true love as a priority

Yo Hawk, we're you been? Your pimp hand still strong? Good to see you man!

The 5th metacarpal put it in a holding pattern temporarily, yet it has returned with no ring rust to speak of :wave:â„¢ it remains :100: and appreciates your concern :smirk:

BHawkins's photo
Thu 04/14/16 06:21 AM
Do guys love these days?

Despite popular thought, yes....more than you'd probably ever imagine or believe, speaking for myself at least. I think most just lack the confidence it takes to embrace it and be true to it. The world these days doesn't make it easy for any of us, but regardless...some of us aren't afraid or discouraged and are incapable of losing faith

BHawkins's photo
Wed 04/13/16 10:22 PM
Of course I would. Thank you, I needed that :bouquet::bouquet:

BHawkins's photo
Wed 04/13/16 10:18 PM
:cupid: :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss: :cupid: to her :smirk:

BHawkins's photo
Wed 04/13/16 09:52 PM
Edited by BHawkins on Wed 04/13/16 09:55 PM
Know what? If she loves you the right way then bringing up the subject should make her feel good that you'd want that, even if she's not quite ready to. So if you look at her and know her face is one you will never get tired of and you believe she feels the same way, just bring it up. Life's too short to overthink these unwritten rules and how it'll be viewed. Risk causes bad things to happen but the good ones won't happen without it either. Too many people let heartbreak change their outlook. Which is understandable but still unfortunate. I'll gladly take 1000 heartbreaks if it eventually leads to that 1 special person. If you're at all a risk taker like me then just speak your mind without hesitation or regret.
It could turn out bad but decades from now you guys could be that inseperable couple who has what people like me hope for. I say just speak your mind and if that doesn't feel right then you could wait on her and hope she's not doing the exact same thing. Either way, good luck and I hope it's the beginning of something rare. Neither of you are the prize, the prize will be what you share and who you are together ......just my opinion

BHawkins's photo
Wed 04/13/16 09:39 PM
Protective (In a good way :smirk:):rose::rose::rose:

BHawkins's photo
Wed 04/13/16 08:26 PM
may as well ;-) am extra word or 2 is much more descriptive

accepting

BHawkins's photo
Wed 04/13/16 08:22 PM
fiery

BHawkins's photo
Wed 04/13/16 08:14 PM
perceptive :smirk:

BHawkins's photo
Wed 04/13/16 08:12 PM
Openness

BHawkins's photo
Wed 04/13/16 08:09 PM
Plenty of pics, plenty of information & no one could mistake it for a scammer profile. I say be proud, you put in effort and I'd rate it highly for those reasons :smirk:

BHawkins's photo
Wed 04/13/16 08:03 PM
warm

BHawkins's photo
Wed 04/13/16 07:54 PM
wise