Community > Posts By > BHawkins

BHawkins's photo
Sat 01/23/16 02:02 PM

thank you. I'll check that out...for me it's never changed, it's been 3:33 for over 20 years...clocks, timers, everything. I wake up out of sleep & see it. My case is definitely extreme. I've never looked into it because I don't believe in anything paranormal but at te same time it's very strange & who am I to say what is real & what isn't. I can also say that every time I see these numbers, I get a very uneasy feeling, sometimes accompanied by a very specific scent in the air, strong enough to irritate the sinuses, smells like something burning

*edit....just checked that site....yeah, typical fishing with dynamite answers. I've never once had anything other than bad feelings when seeing it, so I seriously doubt it's anything ngelic & protective as the site states. I guess I'll just let it remain a mystery

I personally haven't got much affinity with angels, I guess the person who wrote this, did.
But I just read through that to get the essence, the meaning. Maybe if you do the same, or just check another numerology site.

If you smell something burning, you definitely are intuitive, whether you like it or not.

flowerforyou

I definitely don't like it...never have. The number thing sadly is only 1% of the story. No one would believe me, but even with people , I see them in a dream & never more than a few days later, there they are in person ...people I've never met, only difference is no colors around them. I get no joy at all from this & would only discuss it in a forum with strangers . I never have or will tell anyone I know, the many ridiculous stories I have . I wouldn't believe me either.

BHawkins's photo
Sat 01/23/16 09:02 AM
Edited by BHawkins on Sat 01/23/16 09:10 AM
thank you. I'll check that out...for me it's never changed, it's been 3:33 for over 20 years...clocks, timers, everything. I wake up out of sleep & see it. My case is definitely extreme. I've never looked into it because I don't believe in anything paranormal but at te same time it's very strange & who am I to say what is real & what isn't. I can also say that every time I see these numbers, I get a very uneasy feeling, sometimes accompanied by a very specific scent in the air, strong enough to irritate the sinuses, smells like something burning

*edit....just checked that site....yeah, typical fishing with dynamite answers. I've never once had anything other than bad feelings when seeing it, so I seriously doubt it's anything ngelic & protective as the site states. I guess I'll just let it remain a mystery

BHawkins's photo
Sat 01/23/16 07:44 AM

Ever noticed the time 11:11 frequently?

no but since childhood my eyes always look at a clock when the time is 3:33. I've always wondered if thatheld significance

BHawkins's photo
Sat 01/23/16 07:42 AM

"Nature, and Nature's laws lay hid in night:
God said: 'Let Newton be !' and all was light."
— Alexander Pope (1688—1744), British poet.

"It did not last: the Devil howling 'Ho !
Let Einstein be !' restored the status quo."
John Collings Squire (1884—1958), British journalist.

The Devil called Einstein a ho? that's pretty cool

BHawkins's photo
Sun 01/17/16 09:27 AM
this site isn't very active unless you count scammers ...most profiles were created but inactive ...just be patient , you've only been here a couple of months.

BHawkins's photo
Thu 01/14/16 10:54 PM
Sorry , I agree . I know nothing of craigslist but yea 2 or 2.5 out of 10

BHawkins's photo
Thu 01/14/16 08:07 AM
hmmmmmmm & I was gonna go ZZ Top style. Guess I shouldn'thappy

BHawkins's photo
Wed 01/13/16 07:49 PM
Aaaah the moisture I'm sure that post caused..... You silver tongue devil you.

here let me try....Like it or not, I carry date rape drug
When I come over I wont ask for coffe, I'll ask for meth....the trailer park caffeine!

Did I do good sensei? :banana:

BHawkins's photo
Wed 01/13/16 03:13 PM

People ask for sex?!

In my experience it happens organically.

⤴ This!

BHawkins's photo
Wed 01/13/16 01:18 PM
Trailer Park Boys
Waiting - my favorite comedy
Norbit
Let's Go To Prison
Sling Blade - Accidentally funny, Dwight Yokam was hilarious :wink:

BHawkins's photo
Wed 01/13/16 08:23 AM
Ali G! I'm a big fan, seen all your movies!

BHawkins's photo
Wed 01/13/16 08:21 AM
⤴. This is a wise man. Reminds me of the dos equis guy, I swear :joy:

BHawkins's photo
Wed 01/13/16 08:18 AM
4/10

BHawkins's photo
Wed 01/13/16 08:15 AM
4.5/10

BHawkins's photo
Wed 01/13/16 07:03 AM
Edited by BHawkins on Wed 01/13/16 07:06 AM

Could you please give me some feedback about my profile? I'm a online dating first-timer.. Your
thoughts will be held in great appreciation! :-D

Put in some more information about your hobbies and activities. And like someone said, be aware of scammers.

And a pic that actually shows what you look like. It's really not even a profile yet. Your profile says you're a man but from that bright pic, no one would ever know ...no offence btw

BHawkins's photo
Tue 01/12/16 11:34 PM
sounds good actually . It's also been proven a daily turmeric supplement destroys many cancer cells. This and cinnamon is something i use daily

BHawkins's photo
Tue 01/12/16 07:59 PM
Absolutely ....tell em the herpes is razor burn.

BHawkins's photo
Sun 01/10/16 10:43 PM
Excellent question brother. Ths has happened to me many times and everytime it happened, I always went with it instead of ignoring it. We all know that we have only discovered a tiny fraction of what our minds are capable of. I think these odd occurrences are small pieces of the undiscovered areas attempting to manifest.
Personally I believe they are good signs as well as warnings. I've had beautiful and terrible outcomes related to these faces.
No ridicule deserved in your question . None of us are more special than the other...but yeah, things like this have come to me many times

BHawkins's photo
Sun 01/10/16 10:35 PM
Kamusta Ka Anong Pangalan Mo?

BHawkins's photo
Sun 01/10/16 09:13 PM
:angel: