Community > Posts By > BHawkins

BHawkins's photo
Sun 01/10/16 04:30 PM
Edited by BHawkins on Sun 01/10/16 04:31 PM

I personally am not into hook ups never have been, never will. And this is a classic example why I believe in a complete STD testing to be done before having sex with someone. Sorry call me old fashion...
But I want to be sure I am in bed with one person at a time not whomever that they have been with before that decided to leave a gift or two....

No...call it self respect & the ability to cherish something that has the potential to be beautiful.
It saddens me constantly that her attitude towards it outnumbers yours. Keep your self respect ...be proud of it & say good riddance to anyone who doesn't understand it!

BHawkins's photo
Sun 01/10/16 04:17 PM
Edited by BHawkins on Sun 01/10/16 04:24 PM
He obviously thought higher of you than you really deserved :/ sorry but I'd bet the house on that . You're not wrong and neither is he. The guy wanted a girl he could respect and you......well you didn't fit that description obviously. Not every girl has one night stands...in fact most girls I know personally would have a completely different view than you , but if you do then that's who you are....but you can't expect someone to think something is ok just because you do .
Sounds like he has standards & wants to love & respect the woman in his life. Do the guy a favor, forget you ever spoke & let him find someone better...
Sorry if it sounded bad but I assumed you wanted the ugly truth not the pretty lies that most will offer you.
Also what does being abstinent do, if you see his decision as an over-reaction ? It's your attitude of the whole thing reeks of a shallow understanding & someone who's just never gonna get it. I'm sure he saw that & realized he could easily do way better.

BHawkins's photo
Sun 01/10/16 11:40 AM
Edited by BHawkins on Sun 01/10/16 11:41 AM
criminals gotta make a living too:wink: I work in a prison & one of the inmates told me how he'd post pics of some shredded Denzel version of a rata guy & pass them off as himself (in reality he was a 54 year old 5'6 obese Bill Cosby)...anyways, he'd talk a lot of BS to get some poor lonely lady to think she'd found her soulmate & all she needed to do was send a couple thousand dollars for him to flee his home country to be with her.
He said about 1 in 50 fell for it, usually twice per month....he's been locked up 6 years so I'm sure his odds wouldn't be that good now. Kinda pissed me off that I work in a max security prison & we made similar money slaphead Now he has shredded dudes looking to take HIS money ......AND the other thingssmitten cruel irony

BHawkins's photo
Sun 01/10/16 11:25 AM

In a word; no.

lol damn that's cold. Just lose the indoor sunglasses & you'll be ok, just beware the scammers , you'll get no sincere opinions from them

BHawkins's photo
Sun 01/10/16 09:52 AM
I get 3 scammers messaging me on a slow day:wink: The struggle is real at mingle2:thumbsup:

BHawkins's photo
Sun 01/10/16 08:40 AM
If he responds just ask test questions ...many use BS location , 90% of the time you can stump them with questions about it & most only have one pic, often an unusually high qaulity pic, anyone vain enough to have pro shots would never post just one ;)From strictly numerical odds, well those are in no one here's favor as this place is littered with scammers ....hell, many have thought I am without so much as a conversation. Plase just take this advice ...never forget that it's not you & never let anyone here affect your view of yourself because no one is immune to being approached by a scammer ....last piece of advice , if it seems way to good to be true, it probably is....hope I helped, ...keep your head up.

BHawkins's photo
Sun 01/10/16 06:41 AM

Sex with love. :heart:

this⤴

BHawkins's photo
Sat 01/09/16 11:03 PM
3 words.... location location location

BHawkins's photo
Sat 01/09/16 09:00 PM
Edited by BHawkins on Sat 01/09/16 09:03 PM

flowerforyou If this is an issue for you perhaps you shouldn't date single mothersflowerforyou personally I don't think the situation you described is plausibleflowerforyou

This ⤴

perhaps the government isn't in your bedroom, but follows you to the door.....just to make sure you're not a worthless prick at the expense of a mother & her children :wink: just another way of viewing it.

BHawkins's photo
Sat 01/09/16 06:13 PM
Don't sweat it brother. Most accounts are inactive ...they exist but never check in....and MORE than half are scammer accounts, they contact you ...not the other way around. Just know there is nothing wrong with you or your messages , this is just a weird place. Goo luck to you.

BHawkins's photo
Tue 09/01/15 09:39 PM
Edited by BHawkins on Tue 09/01/15 09:43 PM
Those are scam accounts. Sorry for the bad news but I had that theory long ago & it was confirmed by a staffer. I had a very unique message, then same deal, deactivated...weeks later got the identical message from a completely different profile. Half or more of the msgs from here are from scam accounts. especially if they give email or ask for phone number.....and cat I understand their interest ;-)

1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 Next