Community > Posts By > BHawkins

BHawkins's photo
Wed 01/27/16 08:37 PM
True . The good ones, we know who we are & don't need to lie, but still a dying breed on both sides

BHawkins's photo
Wed 01/27/16 08:14 PM

Some mens re lying n fakes here,

some of the girls are no different

BHawkins's photo
Wed 01/27/16 08:12 PM
I may donate my body to necrophiliacs....everybody needs love :wink: When my nose begins to run, that'll let em know I'm full and they can just toss me to the gators after that indifferent

BHawkins's photo
Wed 01/27/16 04:38 PM

I find it rather simple and easy to understand women than MOST men.

What exactly are you trying to say?

He's saying his pimp hand is strong :wink:

BHawkins's photo
Wed 01/27/16 04:35 PM
⤴ psychic:wink:

BHawkins's photo
Wed 01/27/16 04:21 PM
dolphin0925 for sure :wink:

BHawkins's photo
Wed 01/27/16 04:18 PM

Rodeo rider

lol that's so funny, you picked the most non-country guy to guess that about.....nah, you & I are in the same field

BHawkins's photo
Wed 01/27/16 03:26 PM
Businesses owner (retail)

BHawkins's photo
Wed 01/27/16 01:38 PM
2/10

BHawkins's photo
Wed 01/27/16 06:09 AM
I don't think we are meant to understand , I think we are meant to "accept". It's a great thing to not feel the need to understand everything about someone but to love & accept those things. I believe people over-think these things.

BHawkins's photo
Tue 01/26/16 05:15 PM
Edited by BHawkins on Tue 01/26/16 05:18 PM
Gracie BJJ, Jose Aldo & the previously mentioned a$$e$ of the women = enough to make Brazil great:wink:

BHawkins's photo
Tue 01/26/16 03:25 PM
exactly ...I use Viber now, it's much better, a close 2nd is wechat, they have the same features as whatsapp only faster & easier to deal with. I've done video & regular calls with viber to the philipinnes with no issues. I got rid of whatsapp

BHawkins's photo
Tue 01/26/16 03:20 PM
Huntsville area

BHawkins's photo
Tue 01/26/16 02:57 PM
Edited by BHawkins on Tue 01/26/16 02:57 PM
happened to me once, i had to uninstall & reinstall

BHawkins's photo
Tue 01/26/16 02:30 PM

Nah... You dont sound like a dick Bhawkins . Actually your response is unique and quite noble.flowerforyou

Well thank you, I'm often misunderstood :wink:

BHawkins's photo
Tue 01/26/16 01:50 PM
Edited by BHawkins on Tue 01/26/16 01:51 PM
I think it's better to be forgotten ...who cares, when you're dead you're dead. I'd prefer my loved ones move on without the sadness of my death in their memory or my life so they won't have to cope with missing me. It's a good question but I wish people could disconnect after a death, because some people never get over that experience. Not trying to sound like a dick, I just truly believe this.

BHawkins's photo
Mon 01/25/16 05:12 PM

It depends on how important sex is to you.

⤴ This. It all depends where your priorities lie.

BHawkins's photo
Sat 01/23/16 08:51 PM

Okay I have a question, has anyone ever woken up in the middle of the night, & you feel this extreme sense of terror and helplessness, like something is holding you down, but you can't move, you can't speak, all you can do is see and look around the room with your eyes but you're stuck, and I felt this extremely dark presence in the room, also I heard the loudest ringing in my ears three times in a row. It was honestly one of the scariest experiences I've had in my entire life. The whole time my girlfriend lay sound asleep on my chest, and I couldn't move a finger or say a word to her to get her to help me. All I know is there was something in the room, not of this realm, that wanted to hurt me or take my soul away. But I finally fought so hard to move and I finally did. & then it all just stopped and my ex woke up and I was sweating and asking why she didn't help. Does anyone know wtf I'm talking about or am I just losing my mind?

Many times, I remember the first when I was 9 years old like it was yesterday. Forget trying to speak, it will never be the first thing to work . Begin by trying with all your concentration to just moving a finger , then opening & closing your hand. Once the movement can begin near your shoulder, only a minute or so is left. This is merely from my experience & with more practice can I care to remember ...also, I must be an anomoly because the bodies & faces I see are in full resolution so to speak , not shadows. Als the more you panic the longer it takes. Get angry but don't panic. Hope this helps next time

BHawkins's photo
Sat 01/23/16 04:29 PM

Ever noticed the time 11:11 frequently?

no but since childhood my eyes always look at a clock when the time is 3:33. I've always wondered if thatheld significance

That is weird for I have seen the 333 as well.. Mine started just before my divorce in 1991. Each time I have seen that it normally is many times in a row ... and normally it is the end of a relationship for me or something not good or a big change~~~ It has been happening for 24 years now.. whoa surprised

Is that why you chose the numbers for your name? Yes it's been about 24 years for me too. give or take. I hope these things all stop someday

BHawkins's photo
Sat 01/23/16 02:31 PM
Thank you ...mine are always precursors to bad things usually though ....thats why I keep my mouth shut too. There is nothing pretty about any of the things & people I'm forced to cross paths with