Community > Posts By > BHawkins

BHawkins's photo
Sat 05/21/16 05:00 AM

Oh! to be young again? Your chances for putting the puck into the net are way better than me sinking it in 18 holes...

Nah ...I sense a strong pimp hand on ya...& remember, Im not really young:wink:

BHawkins's photo
Sat 05/21/16 04:36 AM

She asked if 4 inch spikes could be worn, it made her an inch taller than me , but I can handle that....does no mean I am into tall gitls....in fact I was married to a tall girl.....so, yeah I like em shorter now.....plenty to go around....just saying...

Then I no longer stand a chance. I'll have to settle for the ones you reject :wink: could be worse. I don't mind losing to guys like you & Rox especially ...both great men:wink:

BHawkins's photo
Sat 05/21/16 03:42 AM
Edited by BHawkins on Sat 05/21/16 03:43 AM
Do any of us REALLY know anything when it comes to this world we live in, where proof is non existent? Better not to knock anyones beliefs & if what they believe produces a more positive life for them & hurts no one, then who really cares. Sometimes the placebo is the most effective medication. I admire people who improve their well being with non traditional ways, even if some laugh at them. The one laughing & attempting to find proof & reasoning, seem to often be the most miserable. I've been guilty of this myself, but I do love people like fairy who has obviously found a way to beautify her heart & soul and I don't care how it became that way. It's easier to admire than to try and understand or agree with the method. The end justifies the means in cases like that. I envy this

BHawkins's photo
Fri 05/20/16 05:50 PM
cough or fart...I'll bet you'll find one :wink:

BHawkins's photo
Fri 05/20/16 04:14 PM

having self respect is the most beautiful quality a woman/man can posses..... flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

any violent reaction on this one and why?

One of the top 3 most attractive qualities to me for many years. If it's the true version & not what so many have confused with something else, it's a beautiful thing & hard to come by

BHawkins's photo
Fri 05/20/16 04:05 PM

everyone has their own opinion

Which is what you asked for.:wink:

BHawkins's photo
Fri 05/20/16 03:21 PM
I miss the days when I had nothing to lose smile2

BHawkins's photo
Fri 05/20/16 02:55 PM

I'm thinking about the same thing I was yesterday sex with women younger than me

laugh I love it!

BHawkins's photo
Fri 05/20/16 02:52 PM
Thanks, I like that :wink:

BHawkins's photo
Fri 05/20/16 02:39 PM

Well you can rule out mass histeria. I never belived in this psycho bable. If not the adults would be seeing this alsoh. Watch the video. It's happening to children who's parents have left them home during this time. So they are not being influenses. No doubt we are missing data to do a proper analysis. I realize many of you are agnostics, and that's ok. Is air real? You can't see it. You can't taste it. Yet it is there. Perhaps you should realize that there are unseen things that you cannot explain. You can't simply dismiss them because you have no mechanism to guage it's validity.

I agree on all accounts. I never abandoned belief in things, I just have a long ongoing struggle with them and it's more about what I see, not what I don't

Agreed Hawk. I'm going to try to dig up the actual test they have done to rule out toxicity as a cause for these events.

I was referring to my agnosticism.

BHawkins's photo
Fri 05/20/16 02:37 PM

This should be goodshades

Yep, I knew Rosemary wouldn't disappoint :wink:

BHawkins's photo
Fri 05/20/16 02:31 PM

Well you can rule out mass histeria. I never belived in this psycho bable. If not the adults would be seeing this alsoh. Watch the video. It's happening to children who's parents have left them home during this time. So they are not being influenses. No doubt we are missing data to do a proper analysis. I realize many of you are agnostics, and that's ok. Is air real? You can't see it. You can't taste it. Yet it is there. Perhaps you should realize that there are unseen things that you cannot explain. You can't simply dismiss them because you have no mechanism to guage it's validity.

I agree on all accounts. I never abandoned belief in things, I just have a long ongoing struggle with them and it's more about what I see, not what I don't

BHawkins's photo
Fri 05/20/16 02:27 PM
This should be goodshades

BHawkins's photo
Fri 05/20/16 02:21 PM

Hello there. .love your legs. Am in the military. I hope I have a chance with you

:laughing: :laughing: Me am is too, I be hopes you love American mens

this fish got whiskers right?

BHawkins's photo
Fri 05/20/16 02:07 PM

Nope its not for novelty puroposes or anything of that sort, i don't get involved with anyone for fun & i'm not saying i'm searching for an older woman then me, if it happens with an older one thats great but i dont waste anyones time being involved with them for my pleasure

Nice save bigsmile

BHawkins's photo
Fri 05/20/16 01:59 PM
nvm...she beat me to it

BHawkins's photo
Fri 05/20/16 01:58 PM

Maybe its the maturity level & life experience but its more then that, think of it as a fine wine that matures with age, that could be the case with some

we do age and we do mature and most of us do it gracefully..

But you have no clue which one you are going to get, then what???

I see it is just for the experience of it
thanks for answering

What do u mean just for the experience of it??

I think she means you're into it for novelty purpose, not being into it on a deep level where the true adoration occurs

BHawkins's photo
Fri 05/20/16 01:28 PM
Edited by BHawkins on Fri 05/20/16 01:31 PM

No need for unnecessary jealous girl comment.

I don't think you'll have to worry about jealousy ..... anyways I give you a 3 out of 10. Based solely on pictures because that's kinda all there is, but yeah on your pics, a 3/10, maybe 3.5/10

BHawkins's photo
Fri 05/20/16 01:10 PM

mysterious is the word people use to describe things they didn't understand. ghosts and being 'possessed' are typical examples. have they ruled out hard drugs. have seen a group of students laughing off their heads in bhang intoxication and the pastor was called inn

Glad my school wasn't like that. I'd be in a dungeon under the vatican.

BHawkins's photo
Fri 05/20/16 11:49 AM

Dibs! biggrin

shes has nice legs... to bad you called dibs first...grumble

She's from a very religious part of the world too...she'll have a better chance with me (agnostic but can pretend)
than you (hardcore deathbed atheist) biggrin no offence .....deathbed athiest=great song by Norma Jean btw:wink:

i don't think that affects her legs any...

True....I still got dibs...on both legs biggrin

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18