Community > Posts By > dnewnew

dnewnew's photo
Wed 10/01/14 01:22 AM
Hi, most "older men with energy & stamina" keep themselves in very good shape which also allows them to go for much younger women. Why would they bother with women their own age if they can get a young hot girl? It doesn't matter how good we older women keep ourselves looking...21y.o.'s are always preferred.

dnewnew's photo
Wed 10/01/14 12:46 AM
Since you're looking for an "intimate encounter" perhaps the only photos should be shirtless to let potential "encounters" know what they might be getting?

dnewnew's photo
Wed 10/01/14 12:09 AM
Hi, job hunting IS stressful, no matter whether online or old school. Every time you get a rejection or no response it's a blow to your belief in your own value. Being unemployed makes you feel like you are "defective". Just like being single...

dnewnew's photo
Mon 09/29/14 06:17 AM
Hi. Perhaps the women in Germany are different, but at least 1 facial photo is needed...

dnewnew's photo
Mon 09/29/14 06:13 AM
Hi, IMO shirtless pics of a guy are no good unless you are actually showing cut abs or pecs. Women notice those...

dnewnew's photo
Sat 09/27/14 06:57 AM
I think it's a little too detailed...TMI on the surgery...good luck with the site.

dnewnew's photo
Mon 09/01/14 07:03 PM

Well..just 1hr ago... nothing like their picture.. and she wants to get upset..
.. because I say !!thanks but no thanks..
... why do people misrepresent themselves...WHYYYYYY...
.. tired of wasting my time.....
. and energy... and money..on. ..women... who say they're a size 8.
. but really it's more like a 14...if you are a 14.. then say that...
. show that.. don't show me a picture of you when you were a size 8..
Wtf...

OMG yes! Met from THIS site...his pic was over 10 y.o. He looked NOTHING like his photo from hair/weight everything was different. Only meet from this site so far...

It really is unfair to the other person, but I was foolish enough not to ask if photo was current...is that considered rude in online dating if you do ask?

dnewnew's photo
Sat 08/23/14 09:55 PM
Hi BeautyBrownEyes,

I think in the case of the 3 professions you listed, males on OLD think that women are "gold diggers" for searching out men who are in big$ jobs, ESPECIALLY if the women put it in their profile (some do ex: "Please messg. me only if you have a college degree/work in the ____field" etc.)

If this kind of man is just emailing/texting you & not asking you out, then he is thinking along the lines mentioned above, OR he is not really who he says he is...an on-line relationship w/no meets in real life? See the show "Catfish" on MTV for more details.

Online dating should result in actual dates, not "internet relationships"...those are not real relationships IMO.

dnewnew's photo
Fri 08/22/14 10:51 PM
Confidence & competence. Do what you say you will & mean what you
say. Have & use fewer hair/body products than we do. Appreciate our efforts in AND out of the bedroom & share the workload in AND out of the bedroom too.

dnewnew's photo
Fri 08/22/14 10:39 PM
Sigh...is this what you mean?

Low baggage: she's never had a relationship EVER, & still lives at home.

Low weight: she has bulimia, anorexia or BDD (body dysmorphic disorder), due to any of the 3 listed she no longer menstruates & will never gain "pregnancy pounds" as she is infertile. She also can't have sex due to the extreme pain of having her bones touched.

Low maintenance: she has no job/social life/self esteem. She will completely depend on you for her entire existence & you will be the center of her universe. You'll never worry about her cheating on you because she will always be at your side...always, like knocking on the door of the bathroom when you've been in there for more than 5 minutes. She wears no makeup, doesn't shave anything & wears clothes her mother handed down.

Good luck with that...

dnewnew's photo
Fri 08/22/14 10:08 PM
Hi, I like (& do) jewelry making in the form of beaded jewelry & kumihimo (japanese braiding). Need to take a photo wearing my creations & add it to my profile...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 Next