Community > Posts By > dnewnew

dnewnew's photo
Sun 11/16/14 09:38 AM
that 30 men viewed my profile & none of them were in New York??!!

dnewnew's photo
Sun 11/16/14 09:22 AM
What's bad with winter dating is the "holiday season" pressure. Say you meet someone in October & both like the other enough to start seeing each other regularly: before you know it there's the question of will you see each other on Thanksgiving? Then there's Christmas: gifts?, for each other, for the other's family you might be visiting?? (what's worse than being introduced to family during the holidays?) Then lawd-a-mercy, there's New Year's & Valentines.

Just too many holidays during winter that bring up all kinds of emotional/mental landmines for a beginning relationship...

dnewnew's photo
Sun 11/16/14 09:01 AM
Hi Unknown,

"Safe feeling" apparently means that they felt safe in cheating on you while knowing you wouldn't cheat on them. Safe feeling means that the one they left you for proceeded to do the same thing to them & they didn't like it: what a surprise. Tell them you can't ever feel "safe" with them again & if you do start up again there's a real risk you would cheat on them because of their past behavior & see if they still want to get back together with you knowing that you are no longer the "safe" (& trusting) bet you once were.

dnewnew's photo
Sun 10/19/14 09:03 PM
Wanting to feel control over a situation/person goes hand in hand with wanting to NOT feel insecure. They are always intertwined in some form.

Possessiveness & jealously are telling you something about how YOU feel about yourself in relation to the other person...not so much about how the OTHER person feels about you.

dnewnew's photo
Sun 10/19/14 08:28 PM
I watched the first one on TLC about 2 months ago or so...it appeared that the couples were mismatched but they all went through w/the marriages.

Now this episode...OMG!!! So much worse in terms of mismatched couples especially the older heavy set woman w/the 3 kids- 2 of them teenage girls who was bringing in a guy from Tunisia who was 15 years YOUNGER than her! I haven't seen the end (had to watch the Walking Dead instead), but I just see red flags on ALL of these couples from this episode...for example, the guy who didn't tell his family about his fianc� at all before she came - doesn't that mean that at his core he's embarrassed about how they met & who she is??
So much with these couples seems like just an initial physical infatuation & not a real connection needed for a stable long term relationship.

I don't think I'd ever find a "love match" with someone from overseas unless they were living as a citizen in America to start with & only visited their home countries occasionally.

dnewnew's photo
Sun 10/19/14 08:11 PM
Since you are only looking to hang out & for IE's, posting photos of your body is appropriate. Maybe add something more in interests so at least you'll have something to chat about on the way to the bed?

dnewnew's photo
Sun 10/19/14 07:45 PM
Well...millennia ago when we lived in (& some isolated tribal humans in other parts of the world still do)caves, huts & simple 3 sided shelters, we had less personal space than what's in these tiny homes. We also had way less possessions AND most of our activity was outside our "shelter", it was just a place to sleep away from threat of animals & bad weather.

If you ask the current owners of these tiny homes, they will tell you that they too spend a great deal of time outside of their homes.

I think it would be too hard in the winter, ask the people in the wilderness of Alaska: they have to fight cabin fever from December to March, just living in small cabins w/out being able to go out too much. A tiny home also can crimp your social life, if there really is only room for one...well, what would your date think? You're sending a clear message that there is NO space for another person in your life.

dnewnew's photo
Sun 10/19/14 07:20 PM
Jealousy: all that time taken in getting the "proof/evidence". All those hours spent holding in your anger at your significant other while you wait for the "right time" to confront them with it all & the result:

if they deny the truth then they are liars AND they don't respect you & you shouldn't be with them.

if they admit the truth then they are STILL liars (for cheating on you) AND they don't respect you (again the cheating thing) & you shouldn't be with them.

How much time of your life did you waste with someone who you shouldn't be with, much less going through the process of finding out the gross details of EXACTLY why should shouldn't have been with them? Jealousy only tells you what you knew all along...

dnewnew's photo
Sun 10/19/14 07:08 PM
Aaaaaack!!! This show is pissing me off again: the group can't catch a break! Rick was right, they should have gone back & killed the rest of the terminus group. Damn!

dnewnew's photo
Thu 10/16/14 05:55 AM
Sadly, Cleopatra & Rameses rule in pet heaven. They lived to 17 & 11 respectively. Happily though, Sekhmet & Osiris are still being worshipped on my couch daily.

dnewnew's photo
Thu 10/16/14 02:59 AM
It is...for you. Your profile pics & info given are NOT enticing to any potential "Sugar Mamas" out there. You need photos of yourself showing a well built physique (abs & pecs) & interests that an older successful woman would like-paintball isn't one of them...

dnewnew's photo
Thu 10/16/14 02:45 AM
The OP is obviously a scammer looking for something to write to whoever they are currently deceiving.. Don't help this along!

dnewnew's photo
Thu 10/16/14 02:15 AM
I watch series on & off, it was easy to catch up since AMC did the marathon. Glad to see the gang's back together but you know it won't last.. Now considering the Ebola issues going on, the fictional & the reality are starting to get a little too close for comfort. Maybe we should all start doomsday prepping...

dnewnew's photo
Thu 10/16/14 01:24 AM
Cybersex, Skype, phone sex...I just say no. Don't we do enough
online nowadays?? Work-shopping-games & "gasp" dating. Get off the keyboard & get out into the real world.

dnewnew's photo
Thu 10/16/14 12:06 AM
I've always thought the smaller the pet the bigger the name should be. History & mythology are good sources for names. All my cats were named for Egyptian gods & pharaohs. I started w/Cleopatra & Rameses & now have Sekhmet & Osiris. Just remember that too many syllables in a name can be hard for the pet to learn. Enjoy your companion. :smile:

dnewnew's photo
Sat 10/04/14 12:44 AM
Womens no look for mans who can't type use English no good. Yes?

Yeezus! laugh

dnewnew's photo
Fri 10/03/14 11:23 PM
What IS the reason men from your country are looking for a foreign woman? What do the women in your own town or school think? Aren't they insulted by your lack of interest in what's right in front of you???

dnewnew's photo
Fri 10/03/14 10:50 PM
If you're talking about OLD it happens often. People send a flirt or "hello" just based on a photo. Then they take the time to read the profile details & don't followup when the other person responds. Because their interests just don't match. Don't take it so seriously. For a real connection you DO need a common background.

dnewnew's photo
Fri 10/03/14 11:06 AM
rofl rofl

Hi .

dnewnew's photo
Fri 10/03/14 10:53 AM
Hi, if you are looking for maturity you have to show/present yourself as such too. Some hints: you will not find her in a club at 1a.m., drunk/high etc. She will not be at the beach/mall at 10 a.m. on a weekday. She will not have time to or interest in texting 19 times a day.