Granny's always raving and rantin
and shes'always puffin and panting
and shes'always screamin and shoutin
and shes'always brewing up tea..

have a cuppa tea have a cuppa tea..

By the Kinks

no photo
Mon 08/15/16 05:44 PM
A lady I worked with had chronic pain,and she somehow would get through her day,and did her job well.Some of the time she would medicate in order to cope with it a little better. When she was on her meds,she was very jolly and friendly,but her writing skills would just fall apart...I'm not really much of an advocate for medication,but at times they really can give you some relief,and improve your quality of life.
I had back problems,that lasted for years,and tried everything,and nothing seemed to really work. I finally tried a massage therapist.
She was a very well trained German lady,who was about 65 at the time.
She took one look at me and said "I can fix you"..she said it would take three sessions,but two was enough,and I have had no back problems since that time,and it has been about 15 years.
I think for pain,the main thing is to try different approaches,and try not to rule out anything within reason,and it never hurts to get good professional advise.

no photo
Mon 08/15/16 02:55 PM
The Yardbirds

no photo
Mon 08/15/16 02:02 PM
two evenings on facebook was enough for me to decide to do something else with my time...now I just post meaningless stuff on a dating site..

no photo
Mon 08/15/16 10:34 AM
I would much rather meet than sit and type at this screen,but haven't gotten a single credible woman to agree to a meet up. I have even given out my phone number,and haven't gotten a call......I think this on line dating is a bunch of bull feathers...

no photo
Sun 08/14/16 06:15 PM
I've only spoken to a few on this site,and they also have asked for money....I've had the same thing happen through a Craigslist add.
It might be best to just stick with the real world instead of this internet dating attempt...

no photo
Sun 08/14/16 05:23 PM
I'm just the opposite,don't want to chat,and would rather meet,but so far,there hasn't been a single woman who even hinted at meeting.
Two of them have asked me for money.....

no photo
Sun 08/14/16 08:33 AM
In a relationship,personal,and religious views should be a close match at the least. If there are conflicts,they can cause problems in the future.
My secular humanist views are in direct conflict with the evangelical
perspective,and if a couple does not come close to having a matched personal philosophy,there is a strong possibility for problems.

no photo
Sun 08/14/16 04:47 AM
My dog is a Brussels Griffon,and she is really smart,and attentive.

no photo
Sat 08/13/16 05:27 PM
I had but fifty cents,by R.Crumb and the cheap suits...

no photo
Sat 08/13/16 04:54 PM
the fliedermouse Strous waltz.

no photo
Sat 08/13/16 04:47 PM
That big rock formation in Kansas..

no photo
Sat 08/13/16 04:38 PM
I'm not really sure,but I think you may be right.The only "women" that I have talked to on this site have ended up telling sad tales,and wanted money.The last contact I had was with someone who seemed to be legit at first,and then it became obvious that I was talking to two different people. The second person had broken English,and was trying to ask for money.....Marked as spam....Hope you have better luck

no photo
Fri 08/12/16 06:03 PM
I have had two near death experiences,and am lucky to be here at all.
Any speculation on life after death is just that....

no photo
Fri 08/12/16 05:11 PM
I have decided to give my vote to Dr.Jill Stein,who is running as an independent. In my opinion,our two party system has been completely compromised,and our election process needs a complete re-vamp...

no photo
Fri 08/12/16 04:38 PM
In order to see my smile you have to use a little imagination. I don't plan on posting my picture right now,but I do grin a lot,and laugh at my own jokes...

no photo
Fri 08/12/16 04:27 PM
I watched Dr Owsley climb all the way to the top of the "wall of sound",and make a fine adjustment to a 12 inch speaker,and we laughed about it for the rest of the night,so I give him my vote..

no photo
Fri 08/12/16 11:25 AM
Great story John,and I'm sure those two ladies are fine with you. In a panic situation,it really can be hard to keep your wits about you,and fear can actually be a tool,although it might not seem that way at the time.

no photo
Thu 08/11/16 05:00 PM
I saw a very nice garden effect that was done at the N.C.State arboretum. They placed bamboo poles in the ground in a spiral pattern.The poles were about 12 inches apart,and about 8 foot above the ground. between the poles were woven bamboo splits about 12 inches apart. The whole structure formed a spiral trellis,that I would guess to be about 50 feet in diameter. Growing on the trellis,was a variety of kudzu that has purple pods. When you entered through the opening,you walked in a clockwise direction around in the spiral,untill you reached the middle. In the center was a couple of benches,and a gong hanging from above.
To exit you also walked in a clockwise direction around the same spiral,but the exit door was on the opposite side,and the spiral was completely independent from the entrance spiral,or running parallel in the same direction......In other words you walked clockwise to enter,and clockwise to exit,and the entrance was on the opposite side of the exit...

no photo
Thu 08/11/16 02:23 PM
agree with Jane,not very likely...