Community > Posts By > Kahurangi

Kahurangi's photo
Tue 12/18/12 02:34 PM
I walked in on my parents one time....

That's when i learnt how to knock first.

Kahurangi's photo
Tue 12/18/12 02:28 PM
Edited by Kahurangi on Tue 12/18/12 02:30 PM

ooooooooo I LOVE the flip flops idea.. ours looks more like THIS

they can be a real pain in the keester AND weight a ton in slush.. ohwell just something we have to live with.. that and.........lotsa this! :cry:

laugh laugh

*chuckles*....they're called "thongs" here and "jandals" in Enzed

It's allllll in the rubber ;-)

Have never experienced a white xmas...i should add that to my 'gunna list' :-)

Kahurangi's photo
Tue 12/18/12 02:25 PM
Now that's smokin.....

Kahurangi's photo
Tue 12/18/12 01:37 PM

Ohh man i'm going for gold here,, i have alienated a large percentage of the ladies here with my other posts , now i'm saying i'm a smoker, if this trend continues i'll have it narrowed to one lady that says ahhh hell he's male, he has a penis and a pension cheque

Ha!...i can think of much worse habits than smoking.

Kahurangi's photo
Tue 12/18/12 01:28 PM
Just a stones throw ay? ;-)

lol...snap. Didja break the string on yer G? :)

Kahurangi's photo
Tue 12/18/12 01:24 PM
Edited by Kahurangi on Tue 12/18/12 01:25 PM

Kahurangi's photo
Mon 12/17/12 12:53 AM
I never said that christians couldn't disagree. I said i found it ironic that they choose to play devils advocate. So that is where you got your notion from. ;-)

It wasn't an option i was offering but a suggestion, although how many times i must repeat this is beyond me. But by all means, if it is the will of your christian self to continue to keep this 'things' memory alive...you are quite within your right to do so. I have chosen not to, simply because if notoriety is desirable by these mental cases, then refusing to acknowledge what they've done is at least an active step.

Kahurangi's photo
Mon 12/17/12 12:53 AM
I never said that christians couldn't disagree. I said i found it ironic that they choose to play devils advocate. So that is where you got your notion from. ;-)

It wasn't an option i was offering but a suggestion, although how many times i must repeat this is beyond me. But by all means, if it is the will of your christian self to continue to keep this 'things' memory alive...you are quite within your right to do so. I have chosen not to, simply because if notoriety is desirable by these mental cases, then refusing to acknowledge what they've done is at least an active step.

Kahurangi's photo
Mon 12/17/12 12:31 AM
G'day Lukey,

So are you anywhere near St Kilda?

Kahurangi's photo
Sun 12/16/12 11:02 PM
Paprastas vieta. Jei tik būtų įmanoma, norėčiau būti ten, kad akimirksniu.

Kahurangi's photo
Sun 12/16/12 10:28 PM
Edited by Kahurangi on Sun 12/16/12 10:29 PM
People are quick to point out the obvious problems and what they think ought to happen, but i don't read anything about people taking steps to actually doing anything about it.

Here's a thought....

"What if"...the mental cases really had it in their minds that by taking the lives of innocents would ensure their place in history?? What if that's not just an assumption? At least i'm making an attempt to keep the name out of my social networking circles.

Btw Ms H...i wasn't expecting anybody to jump up and do what i have done. It was merely a suggestion, but to play devil advocate on that suggestion is rather ironic from a christian. I mean...you could just as easily have disagreed without saying so ;-)

Kahurangi's photo
Sun 12/16/12 08:04 PM

I have asked all my FB friends to never mention that name...ever. I would ask the same of the people here.
Unfortunately his name will be mentioned over and over until the next tragady unfolds. Lanza is no differant then Berkowitz, Mansan, Kleaboe, Dahmer or anyother.

Unfortunately, that's what alot of people don't get. These monsters do it for the notoriety because they were nothing whilst walking and living among us. It's their belief that they will become immortalized for their heinous crimes through social networking sites and the media.

I can take steps with my FB to ensure none of those names are ever mentioned again.

Can you??

I dont agree with it, so I wont be one doing it

but I respect your choice to,,,

Forgive me if i don't give a rats glutes for your respect.

Respect for the victims is far more valuable to me, hence the request on my FB page.

But by all means, continue to do nothing but bleat about it<<----<<<and that's not aimed directly at you Ms H, but at every capable person who has the the means to ensure that the names of those idiots don't live on.

I fail to see what not mentioning a name is doing about it either

the children werent the only 'victims'

the killer had a name, a life, a family, who will also be devastated,,,

perhaps there is some merit to understanding the lives of such 'idiots' so we can do more about it before it happens in the future

but everyone handles it in their own way,,,

Then let those with the knowledge to 'study' them do so, although they seem to have had ample opportunities to do so...yet no solution is forthcoming from them now is it? I can only speculate as to the reason why...and i've come up with my own assumptions. The point of never mentioning their name is to purge them into oblivion...where they belong. I don't believe they should go down in history.

Do you?
HISTORY IS NOT DEFINED BY ITS ACHKNOWLEDGEMENT. ITS DEFINED BY ITS LEGACY AND THAT WHICH IT TEACHES. ID RATHER REMEMBER THAN FORGET. AS FORGETTING OFTEN LEADS TO ITS REOCCURENCE.

Should i take note of what you said simply because you were shouting??

My point is, and i don't need to shout it out if you really want to take note of what i have to say. The tragedy should not be forgotten, but the person who is responsible for it should be. frustrated

And by continuing on with this conversation, i'm defeating my purpose. Do what you must do...it's your choice.

Kahurangi's photo
Sun 12/16/12 07:30 PM
You know...perhaps if there was only a history of triumph and bravery...maybe...just maybe there may be more good being done than bad.

If a child is constantly being told he's a useless piece of shite....chances are he's going to believe it to be so.

Kahurangi's photo
Sun 12/16/12 07:19 PM

I have asked all my FB friends to never mention that name...ever. I would ask the same of the people here.
Unfortunately his name will be mentioned over and over until the next tragady unfolds. Lanza is no differant then Berkowitz, Mansan, Kleaboe, Dahmer or anyother.

Unfortunately, that's what alot of people don't get. These monsters do it for the notoriety because they were nothing whilst walking and living among us. It's their belief that they will become immortalized for their heinous crimes through social networking sites and the media.

I can take steps with my FB to ensure none of those names are ever mentioned again.

Can you??

Respect for the victims is far more valuable to me, hence the request on my FB page.

But by all means, continue to do nothing but bleat about it<<----<<<and that's not aimed directly at you Ms H, but at every capable person who has the the means to ensure that the names of those idiots don't live on.

I fail to see what not mentioning a name is doing about it either

the children werent the only 'victims'

the killer had a name, a life, a family, who will also be devastated,,,

perhaps there is some merit to understanding the lives of such 'idiots' so we can do more about it before it happens in the future

but everyone handles it in their own way,,,

Then let those with the knowledge to 'study' them do so, although they seem to have had ample opportunities to do so...yet no solution is forthcoming from them now is it? I can only speculate as to the reason why...and i've come up with my own assumptions. The point of never mentioning their name is to purge them into oblivion...where they belong. I don't believe they should go down in history.

Do you?

Kahurangi's photo
Sun 12/16/12 06:53 PM

Can you??

Kahurangi's photo
Sun 12/16/12 05:38 PM

Can you??

Kahurangi's photo
Sun 12/16/12 05:14 PM

Kahurangi's photo
Sun 12/16/12 05:12 PM
This has touched the world. My FB friends who are predominantly Kiwi are deeply saddened by it and continue to light candles in memory of the children, and post heroic feats of those who lost their lives to save them. Heros such as DAWN LAFFERTY HOCHSPRUNG will never be forgotten.

Kahurangi's photo
Sun 12/16/12 04:55 PM
I never knew its name until now....but i'll be sure to erase its name from my memory.

It deserves nothing...and if there was any decency left within the media...they would realise it.

Kahurangi's photo
Sun 12/16/12 03:13 PM
And don't have fleas.