Community > Posts By > charles

charles's photo
Mon 02/02/15 11:49 AM
Welcome, shadyxv. I'm afraid that we do not support Windows phones. You can still try uploading from the full site, though, as there's an outside shot it will work.

charles's photo
Sat 01/31/15 02:04 PM
There was a bug which caused this some time ago. It was fixed but some members had to perform such computer "housekeeping" steps.

It depends on the device, Jesusprincessmt, but these links may be useful:
http://www.accessc.com/articles/clear-history-cookies-cache-iphone-ipad-ipod-touch.html
http://www.accessc.com/articles/clear-history-cookies-cache-android.html

charles's photo
Sat 01/31/15 01:47 PM

It's a problem with M2. It's kind of weird to have a dating site where you can't proportion photos to look right. You either have to have it a perfect square and even then I think they are distorted.

It's certainly not ideal and it hasn't always been like this (perhaps obviously), but it's where we have to be for now. It was done for purposes related to the app, but we will be able to make it more forgiving in the future.

charles's photo
Fri 01/30/15 10:58 PM
You might simply need to empty your cache and/or reset your cookies, Jesusprincessmt.

charles's photo
Fri 01/30/15 10:58 PM
At this time, solodove, I see 7 of the 9 who viewed you online and and 2 out of your 5 favorites online. That's a good percentage, but it also seems reasonable.

If people can't use certain features on certain browsers, though, we encourage them to let us know.

charles's photo
Fri 01/30/15 10:42 PM
Please direct your question to the following department, Viswanatha:
mingle2.billing@nextc.com

charles's photo
Fri 01/30/15 12:50 PM
Welcome, CountryGirl13146. It appears that you have opened the messages, but you need to verify your email address.

charles's photo
Thu 01/29/15 02:32 PM
Please mail me some exact user names of such members, in that case, dcastelmissy.

teasel, how are such members contacting you (mail or IM)?

charles's photo
Thu 01/29/15 01:46 PM
Are these men mailing you or sending you IMs, dcastelmissy?

charles's photo
Thu 01/29/15 01:07 PM
I meant to reply here again yesterday. In any case, our tests have shows that the sound notification is working. We suspect that perhaps your Mingle2 app settings are not enabled for sound notification. The mage below may help:

charles's photo
Thu 01/29/15 12:54 PM
Please specify, guys. What messages are you referring to, exactly?

charles's photo
Thu 01/29/15 12:32 PM
Are you sure you're not referring to the "Congrats! You two were matched on..." message, SpicyExcel? It's mailed out automatically and almost instantaneously, so it may seem that way.

charles's photo
Thu 01/29/15 12:03 PM
Shoot me an email with the exact user name of the account (do not post it here), startup1210, and I'll take a look.

charles's photo
Thu 01/29/15 12:02 PM
It appears that your account's email address has since been verified, maritesb.

charles's photo
Wed 01/28/15 06:43 PM
Thank you for your patience, mindcube. I just checked your Who's Online search and there are American women. They are simply on the higher-numbered pages, as intended.

charles's photo
Wed 01/28/15 09:48 AM
Welcome, Luckyks. We'll look into this potential app notification issue.

charles's photo
Wed 01/28/15 09:27 AM
Welcome, suga_bear. Are you using the Mingle2 app?

charles's photo
Tue 01/27/15 10:41 AM
Thanks, ken5813. Along with other MM kinks, we are working on this known bug for the next patch release.

charles's photo
Mon 01/26/15 06:27 PM
Welcome, eagleheart7. We are aware of the limitations of the IM and it might only improve when we find a new one.

charles's photo
Sat 01/24/15 04:54 PM
What happens or doesn't happen when you click on the Recent Posts link, motowndowntown? It seems you are using the full site (as I am), and I'm not having any trouble with the link right now.