Community > Posts By > charles

charles's photo
Mon 12/29/14 11:39 AM
I see the issue here, motowndowntown, and will document it for a future patch release.

charles's photo
Mon 12/29/14 11:33 AM
There are no fixes scheduled right now, tta1128, but I will see about what can be done in this area.

charles's photo
Mon 12/29/14 11:14 AM
The holidays do stress me out, but the joy that I get usually more than makes up for it. As suggested in a couple of replies above, one could really minimize stress by taking care of things ahead of time and keeping things simply.

charles's photo
Mon 12/29/14 11:05 AM
If you have an iPhone, please download our Mingle2 app from iTunes:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id950200338

If you have an Android, please download our Mingle2 app from iTunes:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mingle.android.mingle2&hl=en

Also, we would love it if you would give us a review of the app. For iPhones, you can do so by going to the app store on your phone, finding Mingle2, clicking 'Reviews', and writing a review. For Androids, you can do so by going to the Google Play URL above on your phone, clicking the 'Write a Review' button, writing a review, and submitting it.

charles's photo
Mon 12/29/14 11:01 AM
If you have an iPhone, please download our Mingle2 app from iTunes:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id950200338

If you have an Android, please download our Mingle2 app from iTunes:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mingle.android.mingle2&hl=en

Also, we would love it if you would give us a review of the app. For iPhones, you can do so by going to the app store on your phone, finding Mingle2, clicking 'Reviews', and writing a review. For Androids, you can do so by going to the Google Play URL above on your phone, clicking the 'Write a Review' button, writing a review, and submitting it.

charles's photo
Fri 12/26/14 08:26 AM
Thanks for the post, bobspock. This appears to be a post-operations-move issue that will normalize, but we'll come back to it if necessary.

charles's photo
Wed 12/24/14 09:36 AM
You do not have to accept the terms again, ablessedlady, and I apologize for any confusion.

charles's photo
Tue 12/23/14 11:39 AM
I wish everybody happiness and safety throughout the holiday season.

drinker

charles's photo
Mon 12/22/14 11:48 AM
That is an amazing, intercontinental story. Good luck to to two of you, Winterkind.

charles's photo
Mon 12/22/14 10:33 AM

Hey guys, i think these may be an old cached email. I'm looking into it.

*EDIT confirmed

So is it?

The email in question can be ignored by our members (i.e., you guys), but it is necessary for getting the forthcoming Mingle2 apps approved.

charles's photo
Sat 12/20/14 01:12 PM
We don't receive many complaints about speed, macktwo, but we did just move our operations. We're keeping a close eye on performance.

charles's photo
Thu 12/18/14 03:52 PM
Thank you for the information. We are looking into the matter.

charles's photo
Thu 12/18/14 03:37 PM
It appears that you were able to upgrade using the other payment option, screaminvern. Good luck.

charles's photo
Thu 12/18/14 11:37 AM
Please clarify the nature of the problem, Findingfunny. For example, do you get a error message now? Also, what is the URL of the page where the feature can be found?

charles's photo
Thu 12/18/14 11:15 AM
Unless you are referring to another account, Scotty2112, this account never had the premium version. We can help you deactivate it, though.

charles's photo
Thu 12/18/14 10:54 AM

I met my best friend of 5 years on this site. I was 22 at the time and just started using online dating for the first time. I was terrified of it and was scared I'd get catfishes etc lol. A girl messaged me and long story short we met up in sacramento at the mall. We were in a relationship for about 8 months but it didn't work out. We remained friends and are still best friends to this day :)
Without this site I would never have met her and life wouldn't have been quite the same. I want to thank Mingle for allowing me to meet my best friend :)

What a wonderful story! Thanks for sharing it!

That is a great story, and it goes to show that M2 is not just for romantic connections.

charles's photo
Wed 12/17/14 01:29 PM
Not that I have a child, but this has always been a tough question to answer for me. Also, gifts are mostly supposed to be surprises, and this removes that factor. Maybe is I were not so lucky it would be easier for me to come up with a response.

In any case, I hope that things get better for you in the near future.

charles's photo
Tue 12/16/14 04:27 PM
This issue should now be fixed, 7kay7. However, you may have to re-upload any photo which appears distorted.

charles's photo
Tue 12/16/14 04:27 PM
This issue should now be fixed. However, you may have to re-upload any photo which appears distorted. We apologize for the hassle.

charles's photo
Tue 12/16/14 10:40 AM
There is a bug that can make photos appear wider than they are. I believe that it will be fixed today. However, you may also need to crop or resize your photos a bit.

edit:
This issue should now be fixed. However, you may have to re-upload any photo which appears distorted. We apologize for the extra work.