Community > Posts By > charles

charles's photo
Wed 01/07/15 11:14 AM
Welcome, mindcube. You're supposed to see those in your area first when it comes to Who's Online, so you don't have an option here.

charles's photo
Wed 01/07/15 11:12 AM
Thanks for the post, glears. We're looking into the issue.

charles's photo
Tue 01/06/15 03:51 PM
We are releasing a slightly different mobile version right now, but that shouldn't affect speed. I'll bring up the issue to technical operations, in any case.

charles's photo
Tue 01/06/15 11:50 AM
Exactly what happens when you try to send an email, rgking9? Your email address has been verified, so maybe you are hitting the email limit.

As for messages disappearing, mail is purged from a Mingle2 account after 30 days.

charles's photo
Tue 01/06/15 11:45 AM
Is this an issue at this time for any of you? The site was a bit slow last night, but it should be normal right now.

charles's photo
Mon 01/05/15 12:27 PM
Welcome, uniquely1me. I am not seeing these issues with your account, as you currently have one unread email and the indicator says the same thing. Make sure that you are not paying attention to a paid advertisement.

You may just need to get used to our mail system, too, as your outgoing messages (along with the incoming ones) are shown under the mail tab.

charles's photo
Sun 01/04/15 11:16 AM
bas3man248, make sure that the photos you are trying to upload are .gif, .jpg, or .bmp format. Also, I see that you are using the mobile site. What exact device are you using?

charles's photo
Sat 01/03/15 11:25 AM
When a person creates a Mingle2 account, Findingfunny, our system gets the coordinates from the city's location in the database. If those coordinate are nil, the system asks the user to allow the location to be retrieved from his/her phone (to fill in the missing information, of course). What city did you enter when registering, exactly?

charles's photo
Sat 01/03/15 11:07 AM
Welcome, srex1956. You may just need a while to get used to our mail system, in which all emails between any two members are grouped in the same thread/place. There is not a Sent folder; both oncoming and outgoing messages are under the Mail tab. This way, the message history can easily be looked up by either member.

If you are sure that this is happening, though, mail me (do not post here) the relevant user names.

charles's photo
Sat 01/03/15 11:01 AM
Welcome, YouSendMe. When using the full site, you'll see the match on this page:
http://mingle2.com/mutual_match/your_matches

Other than that, it sounds like it could be from another site. I suspect this because, unless a Mingle2 member is a premium member, he/she will not know what other member(s) are interested in him/her. Mutual Match is a blind system for non-premium accounts.

charles's photo
Fri 01/02/15 01:27 PM
Your email counter doesn't have any unopened indicator right now, Vicki8892, so I'm thinking that you may have figured it out.

charles's photo
Thu 01/01/15 04:21 PM

Now that I think about it My phone has limits Isn't there an easier way thanks again Mike

What exact limits are you referring to, Mike? The link that soufiehere provided is as direct as it gets.

charles's photo
Thu 01/01/15 04:19 PM
Thank you and the same to you and everybody here!

drinker

charles's photo
Wed 12/31/14 11:26 AM
My apologies for the confusion, prettybrainy, but credit card payments are not working for the time being. PayPal is still working if you'd like to upgrade, though, and there is a credit card option through that service.

charles's photo
Wed 12/31/14 09:28 AM
At this time, Saraleepagan, it appears that you only have 2 unread emails. Perhaps nice1for_u was correct in that a hard refresh was needed. Or, you could be using the mobile site in which case nudges are counted as messages in the counter.

charles's photo
Tue 12/30/14 05:47 PM

Not that my place is fully decorated, but as late as I can get away with.

well well look who it is ... :smile: bout time u showed ur face :tongue:

My M.O. is showing up when least expected. :wink:

charles's photo
Tue 12/30/14 05:27 PM
(Almost) Happy New Year to all who read this community!

charles's photo
Tue 12/30/14 03:23 PM
Send me an email with the user name or profile URL of the other member, sagarmehta.

charles's photo
Tue 12/30/14 11:23 AM
Not that my place is fully decorated, but as late as I can get away with.

charles's photo
Tue 12/30/14 11:16 AM
I apologize for the lack of IM access, sam4fun89, but a small percentage of accounts do not have working IMs. I wish I could tell you when this bug will be fixed.