Community > Posts By > polypeasant

polypeasant's photo
Thu 02/26/09 02:34 PM
Music
Just didn't feel like chatting for a few days. I did catch up on my e mailers on yahoo. Nothing much new...WAITING FOR sPRING BREAK!!bigsmile

polypeasant's photo
Thu 02/26/09 11:32 AM
As long as you can wear it comfortably and without twitching and tugging it, please go for it.flowerforyou
Hose and taupe shoes are supposed to be great leg lengtheners to help in styling....
Have fun!flowers

polypeasant's photo
Thu 02/26/09 10:41 AM
69 DEGREES with wind gusts of 30 MPH....

BABY ITS COLD OUTSIDE!!

polypeasant's photo
Thu 02/26/09 10:38 AM
Good Morning, flame, betty, solitary, motown

There I've broken my silence....haven't been on here for awhile so I hope I haven't missed any deviant behavior!devil

polypeasant's photo
Fri 02/13/09 07:41 PM
Thanks carolanne,
I hope everyone will survive the "Big Red VD"....

I think of all those men doing the Valentine thing out of shame and pressure and wouldn't want to be in their shoes.

Hoping that everyone feels a little nudge of love....its out there...we just have to pay attention!

polypeasant's photo
Fri 02/13/09 06:48 PM

ok...most annoying love songs ever???

"I just called to say I love you" Stevie Wonder

That song makes me want to barf, and it won a Grammy!!!

polypeasant's photo
Fri 02/13/09 06:46 PM
devil It was already a long week and it was brightening.....when someone delivered an after hours message from an outraged parent who didn't get a phone call from me about her son's (14 YEARS OLD) minor injury. She was in the long run protecting her ass, because her boy might show a bruise later, and she lives in a rent controlled area where "someone" might see a bruise and turn her over to Child Protective Services....

I consulted with V.P. and he concurred everything that needed to be done was.

BEST THING AS SHE SLAMMED PHONE WAS TO SAY SHE WOULD BE AT THE SCHOOL TOMORROW!!!! Thats Saturday, and I won't be here....nor even Monday which is a Holiday!!!

LET HER COME, LET HER COME, LET HER COMEsmokindevil

polypeasant's photo
Fri 02/13/09 06:34 PM
I never seen a llama who wasn't cute, and cuddly looking....but it didn't bring out any primative urges....think biggrin :laughing:

polypeasant's photo
Fri 02/13/09 05:16 PM
All righty, then whose going to click on it???

Is gay bear something I need to know about. I am up on the "cougar women" thing....

Just curious or bored...
Won't click on it myself. My yahoo bulk mail sends me so many offers for male enhancement products and tries to tell me I better clean my colon....scared shocked mad

polypeasant's photo
Fri 02/13/09 05:09 PM
Just image that the "pink and red" OF Valentines.....is fading quickly.....
and Ah....the pitter patter of the Easter Bunny is on his way....a nice feel good holiday the no particular romatic attachments...
Of course, if you really want to be soothed...a little Irish Leprechaun..will be dancing your way soon and invite you to be wearing the "green" and quaffing a fewdrinker drinks drinker

polypeasant's photo
Fri 02/13/09 05:01 PM
Just when I think I've seem the gammit of dating sites....on our own mingle2, an ad for "gay bear dating"
....gay men who want to date hairy men?
....gay men who want cuddly, huggy, teddybear type men?
...gay naked men who roar like bears and are fierce?

PUZZLEDthink what shocked

polypeasant's photo
Fri 02/13/09 04:44 PM
GOOD FOR YOU SCROUNDREL, and your new loveflowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou
hg I agree with your assessment. I don't think a new relationship should include days off. Time apart is a given, but never scheduled time.

Good Luckflowerforyou

polypeasant's photo
Fri 02/13/09 04:36 PM
Yes, even in rough times and there were lots of them, I never had to worry about did he love me. Uncondional love or a love you know you have without guessing and worrying...
Lord let that feeling come back and if it can't guess I'll try to make the people around me happy and glad that they know me...

To better days, times, and years to come. Happy Valentines to us and everyone!:heart: :heart: :heart:

polypeasant's photo
Fri 02/13/09 12:17 PM
74 in Hawaii with high of 75. Wind watch of 30 mph and occasional gusts of 40.....rain to follow in 5 day forcast...windy and rainy..not good umbrella weather!

polypeasant's photo
Fri 02/13/09 11:56 AM

Hey guys, I saw this girl on the Today show probably a couple of weeks ago. The girl could barely open her mouth and say anything for herself. She couldn't look the interviewer in the eye. To make it worse, her father was with her and defending her decision to be with this man all the way. It was unbelievable - I figure they are in it for the money from interviews, etc.

I agree with this. 15 minutes of fame or what? If a 24 year old can't speak for herself maybe she needs to hire a publicist like "embryo baby maker" did.
People are unbelievable!

polypeasant's photo
Thu 02/12/09 07:46 PM
SORRY, dan and hg....
Housing and the welfare and the welfare qualifications and mentality that arise from it are in the "AVERAGE JOE" urine testing statement. It is saying that welfare people do not have to be tested, and they qualify without and spend Uncle Sam's dollars and are NOT requalified on the basis of whether or not the family member is a drug abuser.
JMHO

polypeasant's photo
Thu 02/12/09 07:41 PM
GREAT POST rainbow trout....now if I could only remember it....where's my micro cassete, I could record it....
if..what slaphead

polypeasant's photo
Thu 02/12/09 06:53 PM
I think this is on topic for the Joe letter.

From my workplace, a 12 year old THIRD generation family living in housing says to me when we are discussing the 8 embryo quints being born, "I don't think anyone should tell her how many babies she should have"

Other boy who joined in, not in her same family dynamics, said, "Thats disgusting, nobody can take care of that many kids at one time"

For employment purposes, yes, I'd say it would be all right.

Qualifying people who deserve to have "transitional" assistance and thats a very key word...it was meant to be temporary help from the Government, now handed down from generation to gereration.
JMHO

polypeasant's photo
Thu 02/12/09 06:39 PM
just got that the other day on my yahoo mail...worth repeating.....

Let me out the door I want to get to my 4pm dinnerfrustrated :banana: pitchfork

polypeasant's photo
Thu 02/12/09 06:31 PM

this is like rats jumping off a sinking shiplaugh laugh

Nooooo...not rats please....I'll take water torture please.>>>>>woman overboard swims faster than sinking rats>>>>>>>>>>>>bigsmile
so....Just asking an opinion, if a mutual match writes you twice and says,
"you don't look bad for age__.?
Is that a complient if you're from Michigan? I thought it was the great State of Maine folks who were the great understatersbiggrin :laughing:

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25