Community > Posts By > polypeasant

polypeasant's photo
Wed 02/11/09 05:52 PM
Lord, I hope they were no where near my doctor's office....

~~~~~~~~~~~checks with very long handled mirror```````````
Nope no dimples anywhere...Bad Williedevil

I got through the night ok, musichic, but I put friend on red alert in case I needed a loan.....

Yikes, I think I need to hide some money in my mattress...time to start a just in case fund!!

polypeasant's photo
Wed 02/11/09 05:31 PM
Thanks invisable....found the boook after you gave me the correct title at Border's now just got to look for best price for Defiance...

My friend who saw the movie with me thinks they mostly made it up....I aim to find out, and I am betting that there was even much more they could have added!!

polypeasant's photo
Wed 02/11/09 05:26 PM
Hello musichic, tazztops,betty, carold,

Wishing you all a wonderful glass of vino......drinker

Dream sounds good, carold....I bet your sister is thinking of you...:heart:

I had a horrible scare with my ATM card while shopping last nite....wouldn't accept...vague reason..they called me today and boy they took it seriously...it was frozen because they became aware of a security breach of customer data...They reissued new cards and you had to call in and reactivate..
You should have seen me last nite trying red faced to pay with real cash...while putting back enough items to make the purchase...eggs and cheeze and oh yes vinodrinker ...I needed that I was shaking with worry until I got home.scared scared scared

polypeasant's photo
Wed 02/11/09 11:06 AM
69 degrees in Hawaii Nei at 9:05 HST.
Wearing long pants, covered shoes, to keep warm. Sun is out though and Thank God it isn't raining!

polypeasant's photo
Wed 02/11/09 11:01 AM
I like James Patterson and find it interesting that he teams up and writes with other people. Quite a few have been turned into movies.

Does anyone know if the movie "DEFIANCE" which was based on a true events, has a book connected to it? It is great story of survival against the German Army and Russian Army, both who had no sympathy for the Jewish people.
I'd love to read it.

polypeasant's photo
Tue 02/10/09 08:06 PM
I looked up part one..it always was a nite nite site....
and here I imagined that it was people talking about relationships that got away....blushing

polypeasant's photo
Tue 02/10/09 08:03 PM
what was the original post for the "it was fun while it lasted"?

It's more like the "nite nite" forum...
Yep, I can just see the Walton's lights going out one by one..."say good night John Boy"

If I were a guy and someone called me "Johnboy"...I'd whup their hiderofl

polypeasant's photo
Tue 02/10/09 07:42 PM
Well...the award sounded funny to me, it seems like she has written short stories, poetry, blogs and this is her first novel...

I usually buy 99 Centers at Goodwill.
I recycle my paperbacks at the public library, or when I'm feeling lazy put them in a bag a leave them out where people can see them when they dump there things at the trash/re-cycle room
Splurges are best sellers at Costco...$4.99 insteady of 7.99 and up

polypeasant's photo
Tue 02/10/09 07:33 PM
....so this jumper cable walks into a bar and the bartender says, "I'll serve you, but don't start anything!"

....This guy walks into a bar with some asphalt under his arm and says to the bartender, "I'll have a double scotch and one for the road!"

Actually, the "quickie" thing was one thing I was waxing nostalgic....remember how with the one you loved there was that time(s) when you just squeezed one lovin in before work or before the company arrived...and how good and smug and happy you felt....
or was that somthing I read in a book?:laughing: bigsmile blushing smitten

polypeasant's photo
Tue 02/10/09 07:25 PM
Read myself to sleep many times. Have to have a book with me for reading/waiting for anything, but especially the bus. Reading a novel called The Liar's Diary.... Author a 3 time Pushcart nominee bigsmile (hats and horns)bigsmile a psycholocical mystery..dark truths et al. Got it at such a deal Border's buy 1 paperback at $3.99, 2nd one free.
Love legal thrillers, mysteries the most...Mostly, for me, its got to ring true, a story that seems like it could have happened

polypeasant's photo
Tue 02/10/09 01:46 PM
You have been given some sound advice. Have you gotten all your medical papers in order? A good doctor can sometimes help you through this muddle of paperwork. It seems you need to look out for yourself first, so that nothing further happens to you. Don't have any worse scenarios happen to you.

Take care deepheart and wishing you the right solution at the right time!flowers

polypeasant's photo
Mon 02/09/09 08:40 PM
Yea...I can put my slow keyboard fingers back on>>>>>>AH thats better.
Pro Bowl actually show in Hawaii due to increased ticket sales they removed the black out....then the lady I work for won't turn the tv on.....hint hint hint...
I hope it looked good!!!

polypeasant's photo
Mon 02/09/09 08:37 PM
WWrange... see the movie Lately...
on your edge of seat action

polypeasant's photo
Mon 02/09/09 08:35 PM
Willie ya must hhave some flippin power...
I know you have some powerful strong thoughts about women!!bigsmile

polypeasant's photo
Mon 02/09/09 08:34 PM
we did it music actually in on the flip..

Lord, this must be what those fillabuster men to at Congress...type or speak anything for the flip

polypeasant's photo
Mon 02/09/09 08:33 PM
anybody see any good movies lately...
Good weekend...
Anybody watch Pro Bowl??

polypeasant's photo
Mon 02/09/09 08:32 PM
typing, flipping and helllooooooomusic
glad you are back

polypeasant's photo
Mon 02/09/09 08:31 PM
NUTS getting too excited about fkip. cant even type in decent comments