Community > Posts By > polypeasant

polypeasant's photo
Mon 01/26/09 01:18 PM
Sorry carold...

I hope you can get around and get to your computer classes.

Hope your pain is not too bad.
I got around in a shoe boot for a month. It wasn't too bad!

BLESS YAflowers

polypeasant's photo
Fri 01/23/09 05:15 PM

WOMEN WOMEN EVRYWHERE AND NOT A DROP OF MANHOOD TO SPARE..
smooch record:
eileena9
horsegirl55
flame1cutie
musichic

more females....kissing hussies

summerlady
carolanne58

now one more female, what a rut I am in:
Smooched by bonniebelle

time to get some botox lipsbrokenheart ...or at the very least some chapstic:laughing:

its a boy/its a man/its a superman
well actually its a smooching by
manOfewwords

say, if he is a man of few words, doesn't he have a lot of time for smooching???
Go get him ladiessmitten

polypeasant's photo
Fri 01/23/09 10:17 AM
Wow, everyone's weather doesn't sound too bad.
80's inside the house, greer, I'd be hanging outside too!
72 at 8:15am HST and a nippy 68 tonite.

This busrider thinks they keep the air cond. on the bus at 60 degrees so the driver stay awake!

Cheers and wishing you all warm thoughts!

polypeasant's photo
Fri 01/23/09 10:03 AM

sorry to hear that July
What happened?

too many very sick patients, not enough nurses, one patient went ballistic and hit one of the nurses in the face, so then we were down another nurse because that one had to go to the ER, had another patient that we literally fought to keep alive all night, it was a nightmare

Thats terrible sounding. Physical abuse to people who are trying to help... I hope they can tighten security up so that never happens again. Nurses are greatly unappreciated!

How about a round of coffee with a shot of IRISH to soothe the soul.

Me, I guess I am settling for my Starbucks doubleshot til later.
Lord, make this day fly by!!

polypeasant's photo
Thu 01/22/09 11:51 AM
71 degrees in am and 67 at nites....need a fireplace...
all local people running around in sweaters, long pants...tourists in tank tops and less...
friends coming from California and Minnesota....guess its possible to get a tan at high of 77 degrees..
Shiver me timbers!

polypeasant's photo
Thu 01/22/09 11:45 AM

smooch record:
eileena9
horsegirl55
flame1cutie
musichic

summerlady
carolanne58

now one more female, what a rut I am in:
Smooched by bonniebelle

time to get some botox lipsbrokenheart ...or at the very least some chapstic:laughing:

polypeasant's photo
Wed 01/21/09 07:05 PM
Hi greer..
Good to see you. I think I remember a much different picture of you???

Cheers and have a wonderful night!

polypeasant's photo
Wed 01/21/09 04:41 PM
Yes, some good conversations, because there is none of that at home....unless I talk to myself...slaphead

A good day with the kids, didn't even want to lunge out and hurt anyone...nah, I've wouldn't really think of it....pitchfork maybe just a little threat to listen to me or I'll send a note that they were faking itblushing:angel:

Now for some good beverages with A LITTLE KICK:banana:

I can't even begin to think of the humplessness....best I can't hope for is an "R" rated dream.

polypeasant's photo
Wed 01/21/09 12:27 PM

If you find 60 degrees "a little chilly," you may live in Texas .

· If the speed limit on the highway is 55 mph -- you're going 80 and everybody is passing you, you may live in Texas .

· If "Vacation" means going anywhere south of Dallas for the weekend, you may live in Texas

· If you carry jumper cables in your car and your wife knows how to use them, you may live in Texas .

· If you measure distance in hours, you may live in Texas .

· If you've had a lengthy telephone conversation with someone who dialed a wrong number, you may live in Texas .

· If you've worn shorts and a parka at the same time, you may live in Texas .

· If you install security lights on your house and garage, but leave both unlocked, you may live in Texas .

· If you know several people who have hit a deer more than once, you may live in Texas .

· If someone in a Lowe's store offers you assistance and they don't work there, you may live in Texas

· If you actually understand these jokes and forward them to all yourTexas friends & others, you definitely live in Texas .

ya'all are stealing Mr. Jeff Foxworth's Minnesota jokes....or does he have one for every State????

polypeasant's photo
Wed 01/21/09 11:49 AM

smooch record:
eileena9
horsegirl55
flame1cutie
musichic

summerlady
carolanne58

polypeasant's photo
Tue 01/20/09 06:44 PM

What did the Minn guy say to the Pillsbury dough boy?

Nice tan

Hey, don't make fun....only the tourists in Hawaii make me look slightly tan...
They go from Pillsbury dough boy to Pillsbury fried red dough boy....but guess if you never feel sunshine on your shoulder but 2 months out of a year, you just chance it....

polypeasant's photo
Tue 01/20/09 06:38 PM

Did they all leave for idol

I know there is talent on Idol....
but the judges are soooooooo mean...

I'd rather watch the contest on Animal Planet.....MARIO is soooo nice and sooooooo cute...and oh yes cutedrool

And the animals are so good and most only work for bisquits!!!

polypeasant's photo
Tue 01/20/09 06:16 PM
smooch record:
eileena9
horsegirl55
flame1cutie
musichic

polypeasant's photo
Tue 01/20/09 06:09 PM
On Wisconsin....
And you really have to hand it to the College fans who will travel all the way across their great nation, even Hawaii, and proudly where their cheese head hats!!!

polypeasant's photo
Tue 01/20/09 06:06 PM
I loved whenyou pasted those stamps on to get some worthless magazine you really never needed, but wanted to try!

They had this magazine called "Contest Newsletter"...It listed all these contests and where to mail your 3 x 5 card to enter. Oh how the folks at my office laughed at me.

I showed them, I won one of the prizes,
not first to be sure...but how many of you have the Campbell's Soup Cookbook????

Now everything is logging on to web sites and entering codes...bah humbugrant bigsmile :laughing:

polypeasant's photo
Tue 01/20/09 05:55 PM
Hi to all, great to see everyone new and everyone who tries...
Friends, forums, and people in the same boat is what we are, if we all float together and keep our heads up, I know we will make it.

Sometimes the best and only thing I can hope for is catching that quick cute smile or look from a guy, and say whoa...he was scoping me out...

Cheers!

polypeasant's photo
Tue 01/20/09 05:43 PM
All of these great and true sayings from Jeff Foxworthy, Commedian:
"IF"
>You find - 10 degrees a little chillypitchfork

>You know all of the 4 seasons: 1-Almost Winter, 2-Winter, 3- Still Winter, and of course, 4-Road Constructionthink
>If "Down South" to you means Iowarofl
>You consider the major food groups to be: Beer, Fish, and Venisondrinks

>If your town has an equal number of churches and bars:angel:
>You design your kids Halloween costume to fit over a snowsuit:thumbsup:
>If you think Ketchup is a little too spicy:laughing:
>You know several people who have hit deer more than oncewhoa

>if you have worn shorts and a parka at the same timeoops

>If you are proud your state makes the national news 96 nights because International Fall is the Coldest Spot in the Nation:banana:

>If you consider it a sport to gather your food by drilling through 18 inches of snow and sitting there all day hoping that the food will swim bywhat

Yep, you betcha, as a born and raised Minnesotan, I swell with pride!:thumbsup: waving:thumbsup:
:laughing:

polypeasant's photo
Tue 01/20/09 01:46 PM
76 in Honolulu....
Its not all icing on the cake...Friday we were predicted to have strong winds of 65 mph and rains....schools and government workers were told to stay home....only got winds at 45 mph in spots...and lots of rain...

Gave me a 4 day weekend!drinker

polypeasant's photo
Tue 01/20/09 01:37 PM
Good Morning and Aloha HST 11:30am..

Missed the New President's Day...only go to see the video of George W flying off into the sunset...

Got up and turned on tv...saw motorcade...then at work saw the Bushman....
Oh well sure to be repeats and repeats...what a crowd!

polypeasant's photo
Tue 01/20/09 01:30 PM
smooched by eileena9, horsegirl55, and flame1cutie

women, women everywhere and oh so many to spare.....flowers biggrin whoa

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25