Euphoric_Dissonance's photo
Thu 07/09/09 11:31 PM

Awake, alert, and getting ready to make popcorn.

Nice! eat some for me please that sounds good..this poor girls gotta head to bed soon...work comes early tomorrow *blah blah blah* lol

If I'm eating for you too I better take it easy on the butter... so I hope you like lite butter popcorn.

Thu 07/09/09 11:29 PM

Dog Star Man. I was bored one day and sat in on a friend's film class. We're pretty much both of the agreement that even at 45 minutes, its the most difficult movie to sit through made.

Thu 07/09/09 11:26 PM

Awake, alert, and getting ready to make popcorn.

Thu 07/09/09 11:23 PM

i just swallow my sadness and one day it will turn into testicular cancer. great.

or i hop i go cruise a bit. which vehicle i choose depends on weather and exact nature of the crappy mood.

george is the bomb..love the "stuff" stand up bit...lol

even his 90s sitcom was pretty good. seeing him as rufus in the bill & ted movies is hilarious, especially when he wears foam rubber.

You can't get testicular cancer from swallowing your sadness. You're thinking of colon cancer.

Thu 07/09/09 06:50 PM

Outstanding! A very enjoyable read.

Thu 07/09/09 04:17 PM

102 in ABQ NM but it started raining about an hour ago and has cooled off to a comfortable... 91.

Thu 07/09/09 04:13 PM

Donut holes

Thu 07/09/09 12:43 PM

Re-read your emails before you send. Pretty certain that once its gone there's no way to get it back.

Thu 07/09/09 07:17 AM

So my junior year of high school I go on a band trip to a competition in Albuquerque. We decide we're going to get there right when it starts even though we weren't competing until the late afternoon. Because of this, our director told us to dress comfortably and we'd just change when we needed to get ready to go on.

The time arrives and naturally, he lets the ladies take the bus and change first. It takes no more than ten minutes and they unload to let the boys change. That bus REEKED. Like dirty feet and armpit if you hadn't showered for at least a month.

In the end, I think it all comes down to the individual. I shower from twice a day to once every three days depending on how active I've been and if I'm going out anywhere. Also, if I had to guess, I'd say that once a day is average for most people regardless of gender.

Wed 07/08/09 05:07 PM

I did it once, I'll never do it again. Yeah, its really gross. Feels like having your partner spit into your mouth.

Wed 07/08/09 04:55 PM

Apparently they're remaking Final Destination. Already? It hasn't even been ten years! Who knew the aftermath of the writer's strike would be so tragic. You know this most of this stuff entered production during that period.

Wed 07/08/09 04:52 PM
No asparagus pudding, but here's a pack of thanksgiving dinner sodas

Wed 07/08/09 04:19 PM
oops.

Wed 07/08/09 04:19 PM

How about a yogurt Pepsi?

http://cdn-www.cracked.com/articleimages/dan/softdrinks/yogurt.jpg

Wed 07/08/09 04:06 PM

Zen Master Prune

Wed 07/08/09 04:05 PM

Dating history
even lamer than haiku
now you've made me cry
laugh

Wed 07/08/09 03:51 PM

My hair dryer says "Do not use while showering".

Mon 07/06/09 11:42 PM

she'll run for vice-president some day

potatoes

Mon 07/06/09 11:37 PM

Juno Reactor. Really awesome psytrance. Some of it is still
pretty active, but then there are songs like Angels and Men...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOM_3mBaugY

Mon 07/06/09 10:44 PM

ugh,my old house had an office with a raised entry... that was only about an inch high. I split my toenail on the damn thing at least a dozen times.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 15 16