Community > Posts By > Mary_Malone

no photo
Tue 12/29/15 04:30 AM
I keep attracting Frank Sinatra types. Not sure what I put out into the universe, in order to attract them. Well, they just walk over to me, and start talking to me. Especially in pubs.

no photo
Mon 12/28/15 01:25 PM
You'll know when you've found her. You will both get on like a house on fire. You will feel good, everything you're near her. You will think about her I really and more. And it won't be obvious when you finally find her. It will happen in small disease. True love doesn't sudden jump out at you.

no photo
Mon 12/28/15 12:54 PM
I tend to roll my eyes at TV commercials.

I don't always do the housework all at once, or straight away.

I tend to have lazy days.

I let male friends get away with flirting with me. And then we just laugh about it.

I have no strict diet.

I refuse to spend more time working, than with friends and family.

I hate being ordered around.

no photo
Sun 12/27/15 03:39 PM
It was brilliant, at first, in January. There was nowhere better I wanted to be. And then sometimes your time limit, on living somewhere, is up. And all you want to do is cry, because you wanted to stay there, for the rest of your life. It was fun, then the rest of the year was abysmal. I'm not just saying this, but I really don't expect life to get any better. It's a matter of, certain people should have listened to my wishes, but they're very selfish, so no can do. I'm dreading how 2016 is going to be.

no photo
Sun 12/27/15 03:34 PM
Flattered. I keep getting told, that I'm like a female version of Dick Van Dyke-"Very athletic for my age, smooth skin, sense of humour, and very wise. Well thank you to the person who keeps telling me that. I HOPE it was meant as a compliment. You can never tell with some.

no photo
Sun 12/27/15 01:32 PM
It's still Christmas, right? So I can can wish you a happy Christmas :smile:. I just hope the new year has something good in store for us. Much love waving

no photo
Sun 12/27/15 01:17 PM
Edited by Mary_Malone on Sun 12/27/15 01:26 PM
I feel so gutted, that I couldn't attend your 60th birthday party, earlier today. And the fact that it's a special age of with a zero on the end, makes me feel more guilty about not going. But sometimes, life happens, and so do injuries. And it was a wise choice for me, to stay at home. You would to, if you had a strangulated toe. And it hurts as bad as it sounds. laugh :(

no photo
Sat 12/26/15 04:42 AM
Edited by Mary_Malone on Sat 12/26/15 04:43 AM
I feel as if this world is going to the dogs/not valued anymore. Seems stupid how one strangers appearance can trigger horrible people to bully them. Well, I was in town, and seen one young girl with such a rare shade of pink, in her hair. It was stunning. Then as four other women walked past her, they pointed and laughed. More fool them, because I doubt the gorgeous lady gave a damn. Why should she? She has better things to do with her time. Anyway, those four women calling her "beetroot hair", just looked bland and boring. They had nothing unique that stood out.

no photo
Fri 12/25/15 03:06 PM

If you are planning a move do you change your dating patterns?

No, because at least if the man I ask out, rejects me, I still have my usual routine of going about the dating scene.

no photo
Thu 12/24/15 10:05 AM

Come on have a look and feel your heart it's beating much faster, after seeing my profile

I looked at your x-ray, and it shows you have a heart murmur. Wait. What?

no photo
Thu 12/24/15 09:50 AM
I'd have to be desperate. I despair. Yeah sure, because I see absolutely no flaws in marrying someone you barely know. I must have "naive" written across my forehead. Just no.

no photo
Thu 12/24/15 09:46 AM
There's a little joke I do, whenever male friends ask, where they can find a new woman. I tell them to pretend to be a millionaire. If they want to be used, that is. Sometimes they think that's better than nothing. Then they actually try to do it. Smh. slaphead

no photo
Thu 12/24/15 04:43 AM
If I was you, I'd move out. And hopefully leaving him, will give him enough time, to sort his head out. You could write him a letter, explaining why you're leaving. If you're willing to confront him, then just tell him. Yet sometimes, leaving quietly is the better way, because then it shocks them, if they don't know you're going for good. Unfortunately, sometimes it takes a huge shock tactic, for another to realize how bad they treat you. And if he finds out you're ever with someone new, well he should have thought about that, while he was manipulating you. flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 12/24/15 04:33 AM
I don't think it has. It depends how each individual views it. If you live life, thinking that there's no-one else out there you'd ever want, you might as well shoot yourself, because why would you want to exist with negative thinking? That doesn't do you any favours. It just makes people think you're bitter, or angry, or that you're living in the past. Whereas, someone who has a positive outlook, is more likely to be approachable. You get what you put out.

no photo
Thu 12/24/15 04:18 AM
Well, not any of my GRUMPY friends. Surprised I'm still friends with any of them. laugh. Seriously though, they spoil it for the rest. I'd say the person I'm most likely to invite, would be a special male friend. Though, what with him living in a care home, he'd have to ask the staff first, as there's always curfews in them care homes.

no photo
Wed 12/23/15 02:49 AM
To the person I used to live with, you made a lasting impression in all the wrong ways. I'm never sure what to think of you. We're no team. Not even "friends", now. spock

no photo
Tue 12/22/15 01:08 PM
It's fairly simple, if you don't want them to know, stop telling them what you have. Even the dumbest person in the world would know this. Then you know what not to do next time.

no photo
Mon 12/21/15 04:53 PM
Edited by Mary_Malone on Mon 12/21/15 04:55 PM
I think just wait for your partner to feel the "double-whammy" pain. A really, horrible, crippling pain, that I doubt you'd ever really be prepared to witness. If course, alcoholics never see it coming. They just assume they may get some gnarly stomach pain, but by god, the very first time they get this damned gnawing pain, in their liver, they will be praying it will go away. I wish I didn't have to mention it, but she will know, once she gets it. I dare say, it hurts more than pre-menstrual pains. And then there's the constant vomiting. The stuff you don't get told about. The Dr's never mention that additional stuff. I think they should. Unless they wait for their alcoholic patients to realise how ill it will make them, so that the patient feels like they've been hit by a truck. Like with anything though, your lover has to want to get better, badly enough. If she only does it to please others, and her heart isn't in it, she will just relapse. I don't mean to scare you, if I did, about how physical pain suddenly hits them out of the blue, when they won't see it coming, but if it starts to happen, I'm sure you will then know, what I'm talking about.

no photo
Mon 12/21/15 04:39 PM
I'd rather be on this than Facebook. At least I can see a flow of conversation here. And not some list of five million friends, who never ask you how you are. I'd have better luck with paper.

no photo
Mon 12/21/15 04:35 PM

Try doing something crazy, like completely losing your mind, in a public place. Crazy gets you noticed. laugh.

And put in a straight jacket....rofl

laugh. But at least it would have made a good story to tell his future children.

Oh and, never tote a gun. Even if you ARE doing something humorous. Yes.