Community > Posts By > Mary_Malone

no photo
Sat 01/16/16 06:17 PM
I don't even like to admit this, but I tend to think, that the more physically attractive someone is, to that person in particular, the other person will be more attentive. As shallow as that probably is. I think it wakes them up, into think " If I can't win this person over, I'll never get to be with them". Something along those lines. Usually, people don't want to end up regretting losing another.

no photo
Sat 01/16/16 06:02 PM

but how can i trust a person who have two personalties?

A mental health nurse would know the answer to that.

no photo
Sat 01/16/16 05:52 PM
I think it can be bad, when a famous person, is creating a autobiography, because everything they wish to forget is suddenly brought up again. Especially really painful stuff. I'm surprised they're alright after re-living that stuff. Or sometimes a therapist goes through your past with you, and you suddenly remember.

no photo
Sat 01/16/16 05:41 PM
I really didn't mean to throw a glass at the wall, earlier. I was just wanting all the chaos to stop. I'm one of those women, who men have tried to have sex with, when they haven't had my permission. It just pi§§e§ me off. That's why now, I'm so careful when another male wants to even be just my friend. It has you on high alert. I reckon I need safeguarding.

no photo
Sat 01/16/16 05:35 PM
Edited by Mary_Malone on Sat 01/16/16 05:36 PM
I wouldn't know what to advise. Just concentrate on your own life. He doesn't sound that stable if he felt a need to cheat. What a vile person he must be. It's never nice when anyone goes through this. In time, you will forget about him, but it fades gradually. Hope he gets what's coming to him ;) Good luck. And no, it won't be easy.

no photo
Sat 01/16/16 10:55 AM
Fair enough if you're prepared to lose the friend. The only way to know for sure, is to ask the friend himself.

no photo
Sat 01/16/16 10:46 AM
Edited by Mary_Malone on Sat 01/16/16 10:48 AM
It's one of the last things I was thinking about while celebrating new year. I didn't take well to getting back to normal everyday life. You just wish you could stay in merry Christmas mode, but yeah, I realize we have no choice but to get back to normal life. Seems the holiday season is over before it even starts. Was good while it lasted. Another year flown by without making any difference.

no photo
Fri 01/15/16 01:23 PM
If the person you're missing, is local, couldn't you try advertising that you searching for them, in the classified section of newspapers? Do they have a Facebook profile? However, far more difficult if this person you miss, is far from you.

no photo
Fri 01/15/16 01:12 PM

Well he finally responded back. But won't answer questions. Giving him just a small chance. I see red flags already.

He sounds like too much hard work. Why bother? He's not only wasting your time, he's wasting his own, too. He doesn't ring true. He doesn't sound worth it from what I'm hearing of him.

no photo
Fri 01/15/16 01:04 PM
Then he isn't Mr Right. He's Mr Not Bothered.

no photo
Thu 01/14/16 03:13 PM
Edited by Mary_Malone on Thu 01/14/16 03:14 PM
It doesn't just happen on dating sites. I had the misfortune of one friend asking me if I wanted to do phone sex with him. I think he's lost his marbles. I tried so hard, to explain to him, that I'm not attracted to him. Also, he came out with lots of gross talk, and it made me wanna puke. I kept rejecting him, then blocked him from my phone, forever.

no photo
Thu 01/14/16 03:08 PM

The miracle will be you getting through the door never mind coffee!
laugh rofl biggrin

rofl

no photo
Thu 01/14/16 10:51 AM
Edited by Mary_Malone on Thu 01/14/16 10:55 AM
Mithered by certain people in my personal life. Honestly. Sometimes I wonder what I really signed up for. It's like no-one let's you have a break. If I cancel an appointment or something, then you can guarantee someone else will fill in that time, while not even having enough empathy, to think about whether I need a rest. It makes me feel like I'm being punished for something I don't know about. I'm so over this. It's driving me insane. Good for you if you like having lots of friends, but I like my privacy. And it isn't doing me any good, when people are constantly phoning me and pressing my intercom. Are they trying to kill me?

no photo
Thu 01/14/16 10:23 AM
Edited by Mary_Malone on Thu 01/14/16 10:24 AM
The more horrible stuff that happened to me, I think isn't worth thinking about. It wouldn't be healthy in the long term. I have noticed, that when I break up with someone, I will go back to playing favourite music albums from my teenage years, because they are less likely to remind me of my current life. I keep the radio on the exact same station, as it's the only one that plays songs from the good old days. When you go through something quite bad, it's good to forget and go back to the past. My teenage years are the only true comfort I have.

no photo
Thu 01/14/16 09:59 AM
Nothing that I can think of. I brand to know why any man ever chose to be with me. I'll let you know in a thousand years time. think

no photo
Wed 01/13/16 03:34 PM
From the bottom of my broken hearth. laugh

no photo
Wed 01/13/16 03:31 PM
Edited by Mary_Malone on Wed 01/13/16 03:32 PM
with sincere came from deepest of my hearth.

From the fireplace? Well, isn't THAT something? spock

no photo
Wed 01/13/16 03:26 PM
It doesn't really bother me. I realize I might find someone again eventually. To me it's just another day.

no photo
Wed 01/13/16 03:18 PM
Maybe they are on a certain medication. I have to admit, I talk a lot of rubbish, when I take antibiotics, or sleeping pills. The could be anything.

no photo
Wed 01/13/16 03:15 PM
Dear Mr Winehouse,

We get it, your daughter died of drug overdose. We know, but please stop using your daughters fame, to compensate for your lack of fame. Her death has been advertised Enough. Just like how when all of the music channels start re-hashing how Michael Jackson died, or Whitney Houston, etc.