Community > Posts By > Mary_Malone

no photo
Sat 04/30/16 03:08 PM
Sorry dr, for accidentally collapsing on you. I was just ready to fall asleep after having gas and air. Glad I got a taxi home. You didn't trust me to walk home. I was too drowsy. Lol

no photo
Fri 04/29/16 03:48 PM
I know everyone is different. I just don't get how some people can suddenly jump from one relationship into the next. I get the need to want to be with someone again. Just that I need to grieve for the last relationship, and maybe I'll start dating again. If my emotions aren't in check, other things in my life start going downhill. I have to only do things when I feel it's the right time to go ahead with stuff.

no photo
Fri 04/29/16 03:43 PM
Just to make it clear, I only leave a committed relationship, if I've tried absolutely everything in my might, to fix it. I never think that it's better to just leave, without trying to save it first. It hits me hard, if I leave a man. Really hard.

no photo
Fri 04/29/16 07:34 AM

Many of us have proactively ended relationships that were painful or traumatic to us.

But have you ever decided to cut off long-term friendships, romantic ties or even family interactions that are not painful per say, but which feel stale or limiting to your growth or maximum happiness?

I have, because I'm too old to go through anymore crap, and I'm only choosing to leave him behind because it feels right. He caused something he couldn't quite finish, so I ended the friendship with him. I have no time for time wasters.

no photo
Fri 04/29/16 07:23 AM
Edited by Mary_Malone on Fri 04/29/16 07:25 AM
Wiped out. It's hopeless trying to please people who feel nothing is ever good enough for them. Time for me to step off this hamster wheel. I'm just another name and number. She is just too difficult to please. I hope she gets psychiatric help. I'm fed up of her. I did my best.

no photo
Fri 04/29/16 06:51 AM
For some reason, the last time I visited you, and you told me you miss me, I couldn't get myself to believe you. I felt as though you were only saying it, because it's the done thing, yet you shouldn't feel obliged if you really don't care. And to be fair, of course you were being civil to me, because there was a lot of people in the room. I keep hoping you weren't putting on a front. I know you have something quite massive on your mind, so maybe that's why you weren't talking as much as you used to. Maybe it's the C. I wouldn't be surprised if it was. I would be devastated if it took your jokey personality away. It would feel like you were already dead. I'm not sure I could ever be prepared for that.

no photo
Fri 04/29/16 06:40 AM
Edited by Mary_Malone on Fri 04/29/16 06:42 AM
Hi :) I can't decide whether I hate sundays or mondays. I think I hate them both equally. Unless I'm on holiday, then sundays and mondays are more fun. I detest routine. This is why I like being spontaneous. I prefer saying "Do you want to come on a weekend break with me?". Mundane average routines will ensure I die way quicker, because they just don't excite me. I'd deteriorate mentally, if I had a "normal" routine.

no photo
Wed 04/27/16 10:38 AM
Edited by Mary_Malone on Wed 04/27/16 10:42 AM
I'm not sure what to advise. I normally just go along with my gut instinct. The rest will follow.

no photo
Wed 04/27/16 10:33 AM
I did once have sex with a male friend. Only because we mutually agreed that we wouldn't have sex with anyone else, because we admitted we both had feelings for each other. We mentioned that it is what it is. We didn't feel a need to define it. We wanted each other, and agreed that if I ever became pregnant, we would keep the baby, because me and him were besotted with each other.

no photo
Wed 04/27/16 08:46 AM
Have you dropped your phone down a toilet? I have. I err, threw it away after that. I wouldn't touch it with a bargepole after that.

no photo
Wed 04/27/16 08:41 AM
I stop smiling when I'm tired. That's how people can tell I'm about to fall asleep. I stare at the TV.

no photo
Wed 04/27/16 08:38 AM
Every time I go to the town centre with a certain friend, they're always pointing out materialistic things to me. The richest cafe's, bigger places to rent, expensive salons. It does my head in, because I don't care for being rich, or mixing with the more wealthy types. I've always just lived within my means. I couldn't give a fig if that house costs £500,00 to rent. I'm not paying it if that's what she's trying to hint at. Ha ha.

no photo
Wed 04/27/16 08:30 AM
I couldn't give a crap what friends or family might think about whoever I end up with. Local is more practical and more convenient for me. I'm not going to concern myself about what others think. I wouldn't let gossip-mongers stop me. What's it to them anyway? We all die in the end.

no photo
Wed 04/27/16 08:17 AM
Edited by Mary_Malone on Wed 04/27/16 08:18 AM

Hmmmmmm.....Thinking of migrating to UK :wink: :banana:

laugh. Sorry to tell you this, but living in the UK won't improve ANY outcome, when it comes to finding a date, because it functions just like any other country. We all use the same tactics. After all, it isn't the country's job to find you a date. How you go about finding one is all up to you. There's no set way to go about it.

no photo
Wed 04/27/16 07:49 AM
Some people are better at it than others.

I gotta say, if I feel instantly attracted to a man, physically, I'd regret not asking him if he's up for a night out. So I might aswell ask. Otherwise I'm shooting myself in the foot. I wouldn't be doing myself any favours by not acknowledging him.

no photo
Wed 04/27/16 07:40 AM
Edited by Mary_Malone on Wed 04/27/16 07:42 AM
I refuse to believe a man, who tells me he loves me, after only weeks of meeting him. It can't be possible. I'd believe it if he had a crush on me. True love can't be known after just a few weeks. Maybe he thought I was an easy lay. Ha. Little did he know. I don't work like that. I'd believe he loves me after a few MONTHS, because the friendship has sometimes become deep, by that point.

Yet if it was his way of telling me he wanted to make love, all he had to do was ask. I can't read minds. :eyeroll:.

no photo
Wed 04/27/16 07:34 AM
I think Carl's wife is looking for you.

no photo
Wed 04/27/16 07:32 AM
It's not every day that I get to meet an italian. Welcome. :smile:

no photo
Tue 04/26/16 07:04 AM
Sometimes I feel like putting off visiting you, because I know the illness makes your face look a bit different, every time I see you again. I don't mean to be shocked. It's a natural reaction.

no photo
Tue 04/26/16 07:01 AM
More emotional than usual. I'm not even sure why.