Community > Posts By > Mary_Malone

no photo
Wed 01/13/16 03:10 PM
I have low tolerance for physical pain. I don't mean light pains. More like the kind of pain that makes you scream.

no photo
Sat 01/09/16 09:50 AM
Edited by Mary_Malone on Sat 01/09/16 09:52 AM
Oh brilliant. Now there's going to be a thousand men posting here, claiming to be "real and genuine". This question leaves you open to such things, and makes you look vulnerable. Can you trust that?

no photo
Sat 01/09/16 09:26 AM
"I'm a gentleman". I know male friends who tell me THEY are, but really they're just using it as an excuse to flirt with as many women as they can. It really IS an excuse. A true gentleman doesn't flirt with lots of women at once. He'd stick to one woman and keep putting effort into winning her over. The meaning of a gentleman seems to have been abandoned. A man who has to announce how "genuine" he is, is a bad sign. If he can't show it, then it means damn all.

no photo
Thu 01/07/16 11:16 AM
I remember someone I used to be friends with, he violated my trust. Funny how even friends can take us for granted. You think you know someone, they one day, they start touching your thigh, and asking you if you'll sleep with them, for money. Needless to say, he's not my friend anymore. It scared me like he'll. I ran out of his house and phoned a taxi. It's not only the Internet where desperate people try and pull tricks. Surprised I'm not scared of men after stuff that's went on with me.

no photo
Thu 01/07/16 11:05 AM
Edited by Mary_Malone on Thu 01/07/16 11:10 AM
Well, not too involved, if I only knew him for a few weeks. I'd still visit him, though, and try to comfort him. Going into ER is always traumatic. Even worse for the patient themselves. It's one of those things you wish was over with quickly, because it's a scary situation. I'd be trying to crack jokes with him, and other stuff. I always thought that Patients like to have a good laugh.

no photo
Thu 01/07/16 10:59 AM
Go to a massage parlour, and ask for a back massage, from a male and..... take it from there. Heh. I'm just being cheeky ;)

no photo
Thu 01/07/16 10:48 AM
Edited by Mary_Malone on Thu 01/07/16 10:49 AM
Sometimes, when I first meet a man I don't see myself with, for the rest of my life, why I usually let them know, in the gentlest way possible. Some men have just kept sticking around, in hopes that I'll change my mind. It's usually "But we can just be friends, and you could visit my flat". Sometimes it works, but only if they're very silly and goofy. As long as they're nice to me aswell. If he was a total bell end, I don't wouldn't even think twice about never wanting to see him again. The last man I was attracted to, had a lovely London accent. It sounded exotic, even though we practically come from the same country. laugh. It was just refreshing to hear a southern accent. And he was quite the charmer.

no photo
Wed 01/06/16 06:13 AM
Edited by Mary_Malone on Wed 01/06/16 06:28 AM
I have a thing about being recognised in the street. It makes me feel paranoid. I don't mean I start going all crazy. I mean that I suddenly go all quiet, if I see someone I think is after me. Then when they finish passing me in the street or wherever, I carry on talking to whoever is with me. I know it isn't exactly "normal". It's because I'm such a private person, and would rather prevent myself from being mentioned in the community. Not sure communism is good for me. People like me, are very aware of what we tell others about ourselves. I tend to limit conversations to jokes and laughter, when I'm around any neighbours. It's happened one too many times, stupid neighbourhood rumours. Even fake lies. That's why I only tell them my first name, never my surname. Never giving a neighbour a lot of info on me. I learned the naive way.

no photo
Wed 01/06/16 05:56 AM
Edited by Mary_Malone on Wed 01/06/16 06:03 AM
Not that I care whether anyone thinks I'm legitimate, but just adding my own reason, for not putting a photo on my public dating profile. I'm sure quite a few of my neighbours go on dating sites, and I wouldn't want all the attention that comes from gossip. These are people I have to pass on the street, where I live. As if there isn't enough public scrutiny in this day and age. I'm not someone who likes to be in the public eye. I'm sure they would feel the same. This is exactly why I'd hate to be famous. Someone bumps into you, and before you know it, you're in another gossip column, or news headline. No thanks. Don't get me wrong, I'm a very sociable, friendly woman, yet I couldn't bear the thought of any of my neighbours pointing and laughing at my profile on some dating site. I'd never live it down. In fact, once their gossiping started, I'd probably want to move out of my home. There's only so much publicity I can take. I guess I could date a famous person, but I'd be making sure I was going places where me and him were hard to track down. That's no way to live.

no photo
Wed 01/06/16 05:41 AM
I would usually say "Why bother looking for signals, instead of just talking normally with her?",yet I see why you'd want to know. Though don't think about it too much. As it will play with your mind. Signs can be confusing. I'm bad at reading body language, so I can't help it if I miss any signs of flirtatious body language. That's exactly why whenever I want a man, I flirt with him. As I don't honestly know what to look for. Actually not everyone can understand body language, so no wonder some people are confused about signals.

no photo
Wed 01/06/16 05:25 AM
When I say I love you, I really mean, I want him to make love to me. Ha. I'm kidding, but that probably isn't far from my own truth.

If I didn't love whoever I was with, I wouldn't bother being with them. I've had various friends tell me they love me, but that's a different kind of love. A friendship type of love. I know the difference. True love is like a recipe. You build it up slowly.

no photo
Mon 01/04/16 03:07 AM
Edited by Mary_Malone on Mon 01/04/16 03:17 AM
Oh yes. I definitely have one friend who is like this. Annoying more so, because he says the same stuff, about the same things he repeats. Though I've learnt to show him, that I think it's silly. I just go onto another subject, after he stops talking. To let him know "You don't impress me". I switch off once he starts bragging about himself. Maybe everything he tells me about himself is true, but it all sounds a bit too hyped. I find it especially odd, is he'll tell me that women are all over him, when he goes to pubs, yet he the tells me he can't find a woman to be with. Is it any wonder I feel lost when I hang with him? noway what think

I think I should tell him outright that I feel bored after he's finished talking, and pretend to yawn. I'll keep doing it til he gets the message.

no photo
Sun 01/03/16 09:34 AM
Well, there's a male friend, who often flirts with me. Just not sure whether to take him seriously. It's kind of annoying.

no photo
Sun 01/03/16 05:12 AM
Nothing ever changes, so I'll do it myself. I don't have to stand for it. Things have gone on for long enough.

no photo
Sat 01/02/16 12:29 PM
Edited by Mary_Malone on Sat 01/02/16 12:30 PM
Right. So, she treats you like that, and you're letting her. Listen, I'm in no way trying to tell you what to do, but if you even feel a TINY bit of hurt and anger, I wouldn't be that surprised. Let's be realistic, when we leave a lover, the thing we're afraid of the most, is that they might have sex with someone new. I suppose that's what's stopping you from leaving her. If you don't leave her, at least make her sweat. Tell her that a really attractive woman wanted you to go back to her place, and then some. But then, that's just stupid, because after she's been manipulating you, she's still really secure, because she has you where she wants you. I'd try backing off a bit. Even if you're lying, tell her that you made some new friend, at wherever you go by yourself, and when she starts being all selfish, you should make excuses to leave. If you won't change your life, no-one else will do it for you. I understand you don't want to make the move, of leaving her, but I digress. What ARE you meant to do?

no photo
Sat 01/02/16 12:10 PM
The types I attract. Men with too high of a self-esteem, comedic, outgoing, friendly, just a little too full of their own selves. laugh

no photo
Fri 01/01/16 12:55 PM
Traumatised. I am now slightly scared of wearing socks, since my incident. Well I was bound to be. Didn't know accidents like that could even happen. I now know I'm going to be careful a out which socks to buy. Just left with a horrible memory of it. Funny how an everyday thing, can suddenly turn into your worst nightmare.

no photo
Tue 12/29/15 01:00 PM
I'm probably stupid enough to give them another chance, but after that, they don't get a third one.

no photo
Tue 12/29/15 12:42 PM
Wow. Whatever they put in gas and air, I'm having it more often. That stuff really makes you want to fall asleep. You're aware that your still in hospital, but at least you get too tired to realise what they're doing to you. I think I breathed it in a bit Too hard, because I didn't want to feel anymore pain. I'll be asleep for a whole week after using that.

no photo
Tue 12/29/15 04:34 AM
Not sure what you meant, when you said "I'm letting you down, aren't I?". It's the way you said it. Not sure why you'd spend time even worrying about that. It's not like we're lovers, so it wouldn't matter as much. And you keep asking me whether you're ugly,, but I'm not responsible for how you look. It doesn't matter how I see you. Calm down much? laugh. I had my eye on some other man, when I met you. That's just life.