Community > Posts By > Mary_Malone

no photo
Mon 12/21/15 07:10 AM
Try doing something crazy, like completely losing your mind, in a public place. Crazy gets you noticed. laugh.

no photo
Sun 12/20/15 07:36 AM
Edited by Mary_Malone on Sun 12/20/15 07:37 AM
All of the Christmas ones. They come on MTV/4music,amd the radio. And even if you wanted to escape them, you then hear them playing in the shops. Feel like screaming yet? frustrated laugh

no photo
Sun 12/20/15 07:35 AM
All of the Christmas ones. They come on MTV/4music,amd the radio. And even of you wanted to escape them, you then hear them playing in the shops. Feel like screaming yet? :worried: laugh

no photo
Sun 12/20/15 07:30 AM
Edited by Mary_Malone on Sun 12/20/15 07:32 AM
Isn't it a coincidence that everywhere suddenly needs more funding? You don't know whether they actually really do. More like the politicians need more wage slip pay, so that they can afford more meals out, with their fellow co-worker's.

no photo
Sun 12/20/15 07:17 AM
Edited by Mary_Malone on Sun 12/20/15 07:18 AM

some also pretend to be real men though they are gays ,sorry to say , they even get married , poor women

If I'm being honest, I had a man date me for about ten years, then he told me he was gay. It's tough for both the gay person pretending to be straight, and the partner being told. There's no winning side. I knew something was going on, because when we went to pubs, he'd be in the men's toilet for at least twenty minutes. You begin to suss things out. I'm over it. At least now I know I can be attracted to other men, again.

no photo
Sun 12/20/15 07:02 AM
Edited by Mary_Malone on Sun 12/20/15 07:03 AM
I hate even having to think about it, but I caught my ex husband, in bed, with one of his female friends. Yes, in the act. I kept wondering why he'd suddenly improved his clothing style. I had the naive notion, that it was for Me, what with me being married to him. And then you suddenly find something out. I spent enough years trying to stop him flirting with other women, whenever we went to pubs. Thank God I left him. Well no, he left me, after I told him I wanted a divorce. Off the sore loser went, to live with his mother. laugh. It serves him right. Women can see right through him, which is why he can't get a girlfriend since. Even his own mother, tells me this. As I sometimes see her in the town. Lucky me, not. Anyway, he's given himself an awkward reputation over that mistake alone.

no photo
Sun 12/20/15 06:49 AM
Depends on what you say, and how you behave. That's what makes you either attractive or unattractive. Your behaviour will only attract certain types. If you are not getting the kind of woman you want, maybe change your ways, but what with you being very young, I doubt you'll bother taking that into account.

no photo
Sat 12/19/15 02:42 PM
Sorry to have to say this, but I don't like today's chart music, for starters.. I get that you young people do, but I come from a completely different generation. I could never picture myself, sitting around a younger guy and his friends. I wouldn't know what to talk about. And it wouldn't be of any interest to me what so-and-so did at college, when blahdy-blah saw the teacher in the hallway. How would I even begin to join in with such a conversation? I also don't like nightclubs. Wonder how you'd fair, but not willing to find out. What do your family and friends think of you dating older women? I can guarantee they won't be supportive of it. Especially not your parents. That's the way the cookie crumbles.

no photo
Sat 12/19/15 12:42 PM
Sorry that you feel that way. I'm gutted for you. It must make you feel lost. I can only imagine how it feels. I saw an article, where Dick Van Dykes ex had died. He lived with her. He mentioned he would have deteriorated, as he hates being alone. If He, and any other widow can do it, I'm sure YOU can, but I know it will take quite some time. I wish I knew what to say, yet I get lost for words, because I can almost feel the grief coming from you. All isn't lost and nothing lasts forever, but memories do. I couldn't blame you for not wanting to talk to anyone, at times, because grief is such a heavy burden. flowers

no photo
Sat 12/19/15 12:32 PM
*Humbly takes a seat* blushing

no photo
Sat 12/19/15 12:20 PM
Edited by Mary_Malone on Sat 12/19/15 12:23 PM
Telephone. Anyway, commercials get on my wits end. Not only are they patronising, they're predictable, and don't reflect reality, and are age-ist istJust because I'm in my fifties,doesn't mean I'm definitely going to end up claiming life insurance. And no, I'm not interested in PPI claiming. Geez. Give me a break.

no photo
Sat 12/19/15 12:03 PM
*Clinking my wine glass against yours* Cheers!!!!

no photo
Sat 12/19/15 09:13 AM
Yes indeed :smile:

no photo
Sat 12/19/15 09:08 AM
Edited by Mary_Malone on Sat 12/19/15 09:11 AM
I couldn't. Would hate the thought of putting myself at risk. I'm not meaning that in a judgemental way. I'd be friends with some, but that's as far as it goes. It was hard enough, trying to recover from IBS, without having to catch anything else. laugh. That alone, was a rollercoaster, within itself. I want to live the rest of my years, free from any disease, virus, infection, bronchitis.

no photo
Sat 12/19/15 08:10 AM
Quite sure not all of them do. Maybe you're just a bad picker.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next