Community > Posts By > Mary_Malone

no photo
Sun 04/24/16 02:37 PM
I think I am naturally romantic. Yes :smile:. With the right man, in the right setting of course.

no photo
Sat 04/23/16 03:39 PM
Edited by Mary_Malone on Sat 04/23/16 03:42 PM
If a man wanted to force himself upon me, I'd give the friendship a go. I remember when I met a group of new people, and one of them kept telling me "I'll look after you", while putting an arm around me. I should have said "Where have you been all of my life?" laugh. He was just a very sweet man.

no photo
Fri 04/22/16 09:57 AM
Edited by Mary_Malone on Fri 04/22/16 09:58 AM
At first, when my last ex died, I couldn't help looking at the ground, where ever I went. I was just to upset to look at people. I was grieving. I was in shock. You never know how you're going to behave, when something very moving happens to you. I wasn't being ignorant. I was lost in my heartbroken state of mind.

no photo
Fri 04/22/16 09:50 AM
Edited by Mary_Malone on Fri 04/22/16 09:51 AM
He only ever stopped talking, whenever we went in the back yard for a smoke. laugh. Then he'd start up again. I'd think to myself "Mr Opinionated is back". He loved the sound of his own voice. Mind you, he was quite a character. It was difficult to get him to stop talking. I used to jokingly cover his mouth with one of my hands. Then he'd say "I know you still love me". laugh.

no photo
Fri 04/22/16 09:36 AM
I can't do full-length body shots on my mobile phone, because I'm very tall. I'd like to be able to. I guess I'm going to have to get my photographer friend to help me with this.

no photo
Fri 04/22/16 04:46 AM
Edited by Mary_Malone on Fri 04/22/16 04:50 AM
It's a shame that some relatives only seem to care when it's your birthday, new year, or christmas. At any other time of year, they don't bother. You just think "I don't mind if you don't feel like being around me". It makes them look like hypocrites. It feels like once you go off and live your own life, they don't want to know. It doesn't exactly bother me. I have my own life. I don't rely on them. It would just be nice if they made more of an effort to talk to me more. Whether it's christmas or not.

no photo
Thu 04/21/16 07:30 PM
When it's been about ten hours, and you suddenly remember to eat.

Doctor: You seem to be losing a lot of weight? Is everything alright?

Me: I swear it is.

no photo
Thu 04/21/16 01:38 PM
I feel reasonably sane. Especially after reading about someone crying about her dog eating all of her cheese. Now I can create the saying 'Crying over stolen Cheese'. Let's face it, crying over spilt milk, is so out-dated :)

no photo
Thu 04/21/16 01:29 PM
Just for fun, I'd add a fairground to my back garden. It would also have a hot - dog stand, and a pie and mash shop.

no photo
Thu 04/21/16 01:19 PM
Edited by Mary_Malone on Thu 04/21/16 01:21 PM
I don't think everyone thinks they are, either way. I don't like to talk about looks, because it can be quite an uncomfortable subject for me.

Only because it shouldn't be the first thing we notice about someone.

I have to say, however, I always thought my most recent ex, was "typically handsome".

He used to tell me that he loved it when a woman takes control of him. That really wasn't a problem at ALL. laugh

I would still want the conversations to go well, with whoever I ended up with.

no photo
Thu 04/21/16 01:12 PM
Edited by Mary_Malone on Thu 04/21/16 01:13 PM
Hi there :)

Yes. What a shame. A huge loss. It said in a newspaper that he kept visiting the pharmacy, so I wonder if it was to do with, whatever he died from. It seems as if there's a different celebrity dying every week now. It's looking a bit coincidental. No reason to be. And then David Gest died last week. God bless him.

no photo
Thu 04/21/16 11:24 AM
Edited by Mary_Malone on Thu 04/21/16 11:24 AM
I don't anymore, but for years, I suffered from Irritable Bowel Syndrome, and when a woman is on her period, it makes the symptoms even worse. I didn't tell him about my IBS. I could feel my stomach turning. He let me use his toilet. I remember putting a small bottle of Pepsi in my bag, so I drank some, while sat on the toilet to "help it along". laugh. It almost turned out like the bathroom scene in 'Along Came Polly'. Thankgod it didn't. Except, when my boyfriend at the time asked "Why is there a bottle of Pepsi in my bathroom? And have you been bleeding?". Oh bother. Even though I flushed his toilet, there must have been a bit of blood on the toilet bowl. You can't win.

no photo
Thu 04/21/16 11:05 AM

My expectations were more creeps than actual supposed "ordinary" people. I think I win better, when I have such low expectations. laugh. I'm just biding my time trying not to force anything. If something comes out of being on here, good. If it doesn't, that's okay too, because that just means it wasn't meant to be. I'm sure I could find the right man again, some day. I won't bother trying to figure out where I'll end up finding him. I'll just carry on doing my thing. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

I hear you Mary.

I'm glad you prepared yourself for the creeps Mary.

Some of us were not the street savvy and got a rude awakening. laugh

I love your zen like attitude towards the whole online dating scene.

I don't expect you to be starting one of those weepy threads titled " Why Can't I Find Real Love Online " anytime soon laugh

Ha ha :) Thank you. Well I don't want to die an angry regretful person :)

no photo
Thu 04/21/16 10:39 AM
Edited by Mary_Malone on Thu 04/21/16 10:40 AM
My expectations were more creeps than actual supposed "ordinary" people. I think I win better, when I have such low expectations. laugh. I'm just biding my time trying not to force anything. If something comes out of being on here, good. If it doesn't, that's okay too, because that just means it wasn't meant to be. I'm sure I could find the right man again, some day. I won't bother trying to figure out where I'll end up finding him. I'll just carry on doing my thing. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

no photo
Tue 04/19/16 01:28 PM
Edited by Mary_Malone on Tue 04/19/16 01:29 PM
Men can't read our minds. If you don't mention this to him, he'll think you're fine with the way things are already going. If you feel nervous about telling him, write it down. Even try saying it different ways. Then pick out the one you feel would be least intimidating for you. If he doesn't know, he can't act on it. He needs to know ;)

no photo
Tue 04/19/16 01:13 PM
Edited by Mary_Malone on Tue 04/19/16 01:14 PM

yes it is..26 is old in my country..lots of woman marries and bear a child at an early stage..

What a shame :( Twenty - six doesn't sound old at ALL. I forget that in other countries, they view things differently. Not that I mean to sound ignorant, but you never find out these things, unless you hear it from someone else. Too bad there's pressure on you to find a man.

-big hug-

I'm fed up of people having pressure put upon them.

no photo
Tue 04/19/16 01:04 PM
I remember I met him through being friends with his sister. He always followed me home [damn stalker. Just kidding]. He went to the same school as me. We aren't together, anymore, but we have each others phone number. We reminisce about what we used to do. We're more like best friends. I don't even think I could ever be attracted to him anymore, because once I met Stephen, I was hooked for life :)

no photo
Tue 04/19/16 12:46 PM
This isn't that possible, but I'd try to travel back in time, do everything in reverse, so that it wouldn't happen, when I got back to 2016. My life ALWAYS works that way. Not sure why. Not about to DRIVE backwards, though. It could have consequences. Damn, that's the fifth cat I've run over, today.

no photo
Tue 04/19/16 12:35 PM
Edited by Mary_Malone on Tue 04/19/16 12:38 PM
I think I'd only write a bucket list, if I had cancer. That would prompt me a bit more. If I'm not learning anything that important, then it would be pointless me writing one, just for the sake of it. Just because "everyone else" is, doesn't mean I will.

no photo
Mon 04/18/16 01:45 PM
A man who serenades me. If he wants my attention, he's already got it.