Community > Posts By > Rawrr_Girl

no photo
Wed 11/27/13 04:29 AM
I'm not sure

no photo
Wed 11/27/13 03:42 AM

@Rawrr_Girl: I hope your friend is OK! That can certainly be a worry. Are you in touch with his sister? If so, wouldn't she know how he's doing?

Thanks :) So do I. No I don't speak to his sister much. I seen her out of the blue. We don't speak on personal terms.

no photo
Wed 11/27/13 02:50 AM
They just are. I never said I've never been heartbroken over ex's, but I know that after a certain amount of time, I have to move on. I cry for sure, but I like to stay positive. No point in wallowing. Some just handle it better than others. Write it down to the fact it ended for a reason. Do you really need it bothering you? I guess because I don't take stuff so seriously. I really couldn't sit and wallow all day. I'd go crazy. One day at a time instead of one WEEK at a time. lol

no photo
Wed 11/27/13 02:41 AM
If it makes you picky,, so be it. It's hilarious how some of my offline friends are always telling me to give ? a chance, yet they have some of the most horrible personalities. I'm not even going there. If it looks like trouble it normally is. Some can be bad for your health. I've put up with ENOUGH bruiser's in the past. Never again. If it feels right, do it.

no photo
Wed 11/27/13 02:25 AM
I've never been there. A meet-up sounds like a good idea. Though not right this minute. I'm in quite a bit of pain.

no photo
Wed 11/27/13 02:01 AM

Would You Date An Unemployed Man/woman? approx 75 Percent Of Women Would Not
-let me hear what you guys think .

No. I think it's atrocious................

YES I'M KIDDING ;)

One of my ex's has been unemployed because of mental health trouble. Though if he wanted to give things another go, I would.

I can see how it gets miscontrued as laziness.

People need to ask why they're unemployed, before saying that they just want to be. Some have no choice and are bound by health issue's.

no photo
Wed 11/27/13 01:50 AM
Edited by Rawrr_Girl on Wed 11/27/13 01:53 AM
What I do is not take it personally, if a friend decide's to hardly stay in touch anymore. It can happen with family members, too. Recently, I've been thinking of visiting a guy I've known since school. The problem being, it goes straight to answer phone, which has me worried about him, because he tried suicide a few times in the past, so I have to breathe real deep hoping he's fine. He's also an ex of mine. I'm gonna go get a taxi to his house either way, a few days after christmas day. I just really hope I don't get any "heartwrenching news". His sister told me he wants me to visit him, so I'm just preparing myself.

My friends have my e-mail address and my phone number, so they know where I am. Screw em if they can't be bothered. But don't mistake them ignoring you with them having a busy life. Once they get married and have children, they tend to drift into a newer world. Not your fault. It can depend what's going on behind closed doors.

I'm meeting some off here though? ;)

no photo
Sun 11/24/13 11:08 AM
Some people really misconstrue the meaning of friends. I make it clear that's all I want, and nothing more, yet I still get proposal's. laugh. Only eastern men tend to do that. Western men seem to know 'friends' means just buddies and that's that, really. No need to blur line's. Just be honest about what you want. Don't go thinking 'friends' means anything more than that. Welcome :)

no photo
Sun 11/24/13 02:19 AM
In all actuality, I wouldn't even bother getting upset about it. The people who WANT to understand [I'm available for interview's upon request] ;) will listen and not have a problem with it. If someone DOESN'T want to take the time to know why some have grammar problems, I'd just let it fly. We can' t be perfect or good at EVERYTHING. We are all talented in different area's of life. So just smile knowing that you ain't gonna change yourself, just because someone can't accept a certain thing about you ;)

Oh and that's ten dollars, please biggrin

no photo
Sat 11/23/13 10:10 PM
I agree that maybe pets can sense stuff about us. My dogs tend to put a paw on my knee, as if to be reassuring me, if I'm sat down.

Sometimes my ferrets do little dances, or roll around. And it has me in fits of laughter. They always come to the front of the cage to greet me.

I used to have two guinea pigs. They'd run around my leg in a circling motion. They thought they were racing cars. lol. I sometime think pets intuitively know how to make you laugh. I have a lot of love for them.

no photo
Sat 11/23/13 01:14 PM
Brag brag brag. It gets old. If it's really so easy for you, what are you doing on a dating site? Hilarious.

no photo
Sat 11/23/13 11:15 AM
No. I don't want to know how the rest of my life turns out. Nor do I wish to re-live horrible events.

no photo
Sat 11/23/13 10:54 AM

If I were ever asked for my credit score while talking to someone for dating, I would tell them to GTFO.

Me too. I find it pointless. :drinker;

no photo
Sat 11/23/13 10:50 AM
Ok, I get why some would take up such a job. If you had children, and jobs were hard to come by [and they are], I could accept that. As a last resort. It certainly wouldn't be at the top of my list though. ohwell

no photo
Sat 11/23/13 09:50 AM
If only I looked like you, OP. I'm surprised there aren't more men throwing themselve's at you. Please don't take that the wrong way ;)

no photo
Sat 11/23/13 03:32 AM
Sorry that you're feeling down flowerforyou. Somtimes we need a little extra motivation. And without any clues, we don't always know how to go about a problem. Maybe you could start by telling yourself something like "I won't let anything ruin my day".over and over. The more you think it to yourself, the more you'll hopefully believe it. And you're good enough for this world. Thinner women aren't better than you. If all a guy can care about is how thin/fat a woman is, then I get why you wouldn't feel right being with him. It's really cool that you have a child. That's definitely a positive is it not? I bet she loves you endlessly. At least you can get by with looking after her. I'm just trying to pick out positive's within your life. I personally like you, because I read your threads. Negative thinking can become your enemy, and then you find yourself fighting against what your brain is firing off. I know it can be hard out here, but why give up? ;)

no photo
Fri 11/22/13 10:09 PM
Not happy. I'll probably end up going back to sleep after typing this. In too much pain to stay wake. Earlier today, my mum came into the ambulance with me. I had pain in the left area of my abdomen, which only kept getting worse. I then felt like puking every time I moved. Then when we finally got me into the ER department, I had to wait six hours on a trolley in the corridor. Six hours. Got told I have yet ANOTHER abdominal hernia. I couldn't hardly talk for the pain. Be glad you don't have one. They're pretty debilitating. I got told it doesn't need hospital treatment. Yet it keeps re-occuring. I'm just mad at how long they make you wait while you're doubled-over in pain. Hopefully this will be an eye-opener for any foriegners who dream of living in the UK, because no amount of screaming, crying, makes a nurse come to you quick enough. This is how lots of people die. Lack of medical staff. Sorry for this rant. It's like they don't listen. Why can't they let volunteers apply, who will listen?

no photo
Fri 11/22/13 05:02 AM
OP, All I was really saying is don't be a doormat. Maybe I worded it wrong, which I l can only apologize for.

no photo
Thu 11/21/13 08:12 PM
Pony, I never realized you had Dyslexia. I know much of what you mean. Especially if it's words like 'Accomodation','Communication', 'Mississippi'. I'm always asking is it one M or two in certain words. Two's and five's can really throw me for six, too. Six and nine also. Sometimes I have to re-edit stuff, which makes it look suspicious, but I know what I'm trying to get across in any message, so sometimes have to re-word it. I only got so far on a Journalism course because my dyslexia kept jumbling up certain words. Even though I was concentrating fully. You still sometimes spell stuff wrong, even when you're concentrating.

no photo
Thu 11/21/13 07:51 PM

Is this the room for the really really really extremely ridiculously good looking?
*Zoolander face*

I think it is. Either way I got the joke. drinker

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25