Community > Posts By > Rawrr_Girl

no photo
Fri 10/04/13 07:32 AM
I feel like making different parody video's, of different celebrities. It could turn out so wrong. laugh

no photo
Fri 10/04/13 07:26 AM
My flippin wifi signal is so slow. The last time I join Vodafone. None of the staff are available most of the time. What a crappy service. shocked

maybe I could re-create Miley Cyrus 'Wrecking Ball' video, naked. laugh

no photo
Fri 10/04/13 07:17 AM
I'd be like "Go ahead", because like others have said in the past, if you've got nothing to hide, then why worry? I feel a bit dodgy about people who worry over their private life being leaked. It just makes me wonder why they're so paranoid about it.

no photo
Thu 10/03/13 07:59 PM
This "white light" thing happened to me twice in life.

Once when I was still under anaesthetic, in hospital, it felt like I had literally been dropped from high up, onto my bed, because I felt my body drop onto it. I felt my eye's go into the back of my head, but it didn't hurt. You could just feel it. I felt a floating sensation, and felt my body disconnect from itself, and felt I was both in my body, and out of my body, both at the same time. One of me was literally watching the other me who was asleep on the bed. This has also happened at home once before, too. Gotta admit, although it was scary, I also found it fascinating.

Oh, and I've had quite a few abdominal hernia's, over the last few years. I thought I'd been stabbed in my left side at first. It just hurt so much. You don't notice it coming on, either, but then the pain just gets worse, and you feel nauseus, then your breathing gets laboured. If a pain like that, doesn't humble you, then hell, because I'm not sure anything much else could. I was honestly crying like a baby. You'll definitely know you have one if you get one. And people wonder why I look pale laugh

no photo
Thu 10/03/13 03:13 PM
So my hair is now blonde again, but wait...........indifferent........this isn't proper blonde, it's BRASS. Flippin brass. laugh. Hope it doesn't need much more pre-lightening till it gets back to it's original colour. shocked

no photo
Thu 10/03/13 02:00 PM
Some people are happy to do that. It depends on the two involved. I'd have an fwb if I was asked. But we'd both have to agree to it, first. It's a personal thing.

no photo
Thu 10/03/13 01:55 PM
Chris Smith with the news

no photo
Sat 09/28/13 04:30 PM
In all honesty though, two radio DJ's would have my ideal personality traits of a male lover, so for any UK men who listen, it's Greg James and Matt Edmondson. Very funny and lovely men.

no photo
Sat 09/28/13 02:46 PM

It's so difficult to know whether they're being themselves at times. I have a bipolar ex, and I promised him that I'd be there for him "incase there's an emergency". Surely you'd get what I mean by "emergency". I think it's a shame. He's only been in hospital with it once, and it was no fun listening to how he overdosed. It broke my heart when he told me how the voices were bullying him/urging him to off himself. It's bad enough being bullied by others, but when it's from your own mind, well sheesh. I remember him once saying to me "If I don't take you home right now, I may end up harming you". That scared me like hell. All I can do is look out for him. I suggest you keep her at a distance, until she can show you she isn't gonna take off when she feels like it. I know. Glad I'm not the only one going through it. I try to reassure him. Maybe print information about for her from the internet. Even forum discussion's. Could she join group therapy? Is she on medication at all?

Thank you... Yeah that's true... Yes she's on medication,iv done it all we even went 2 therapy together cos she did ask me 2 *** wt,m always there 4 her... Yea i knw wt u mean by 'emergency' its reli nt easy n pretty scary but i really wouldn't want any other way but with her ey... Its good to get advice n tlk 2 ppl hu hv/r gng thru d sym thng ur gng thru... Thanks

Cool. Glad you feel you can talk about it openly :) :hug:. I'm guessing you proposed because you feel so connected to her. I'm so sorry that you feel you've tried everything. I guess all we can do is take it with a grain of salt. It's so hard to figure out. Can totally understand what you're going through. Just keep hope, and try not to let it get you down. Also, try and give HER hope, whenever you can :)

no photo
Sat 09/28/13 02:35 PM

But like in the real world...if you want to met someone ,you need to make the effort :) Good Luck

Absolutely. If a guy doesn't continue contacting me, then I just assume he's lost interest and I move on. So when you DO find someone you want, make sure you keep e-mailing them.

no photo
Sat 09/28/13 02:29 PM

Can you roll with your pound ?

I can roll with the best of em ;)

If it's a drunk ex calling you, tell him to do one. You don't need to hear his heavy breathing and silence. Just tell him quite blatantly down the phone, that he needs help for his "oncoming asthma", and that you're not experienced in the medical field to see to asthma problems. laugh ;)

no photo
Sat 09/28/13 02:19 PM

throw a GRENADE to him

Especially if it's Bruno Mars. He'd even jump infront of a train for ya. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

or try use WRECKING BALL to destroy that kind of unworthy man

Miley, is that you?

no photo
Sat 09/28/13 02:12 PM
It's so difficult to know whether they're being themselves at times. I have a bipolar ex, and I promised him that I'd be there for him "incase there's an emergency". Surely you'd get what I mean by "emergency". I think it's a shame. He's only been in hospital with it once, and it was no fun listening to how he overdosed. It broke my heart when he told me how the voices were bullying him/urging him to off himself. It's bad enough being bullied by others, but when it's from your own mind, well sheesh. I remember him once saying to me "If I don't take you home right now, I may end up harming you". That scared me like hell. All I can do is look out for him. I suggest you keep her at a distance, until she can show you she isn't gonna take off when she feels like it. I know. Glad I'm not the only one going through it. I try to reassure him. Maybe print information about for her from the internet. Even forum discussion's. Could she join group therapy? Is she on medication at all?

no photo
Sat 09/28/13 01:32 PM
Maybe Patrick Swayze in 'Dirty Dancing'. Well, those steamy scene's really turned me on :P Nothing better than a guy you can dance with. Always thought The Tango was one sexy piece of music. Even if that makes me sound crazy.

no photo
Sat 09/28/13 01:26 PM

Its because they know how a guys mind works, when they're younger and want to protect their daughter from it all.

Ditto......they were young boys at one time and know what they did or said to a young girl to get her in bed... They don't want it to happen to their own daughters...

I don't see it as being over protective I see it as they don't want their daughters to be taken advantage of...

Okay, that makes sense. I sometimes wondered this myself. Now my father can back away, because I'm over eighteen. laugh

Sometimes I can't help but picture my dad roasting one of my ex's on a bonfire. And other harmful shiz. Father's are way protective. shocked

no photo
Sat 09/28/13 01:21 PM

Do men really think that we only date them for money? If so, that is pretty sad if you really think that way because a lot of women now days make more money then men do. So please do not flatter yourself!
I have had it both ways, I have had a love with money and a love with out money. I think money just causes problems, they think that is the reason why you are with them and they can not relax because they think you might leave because they are not doing something right. I myself would rather have to live week to week and not have anyone question me about money.
I have my own money and I don't need theirs. I guess I would rather have a honey IF I was really interested in either. I think I am happy with out a honey so I will just stick with my money!!
Plus to all you guys out there that really think women are after your money..that really is a big turn off. You need to stop and realize that women CAN take care of themselves and truly do not need you. grumble

As you said..its your out look.My understanding is money offers basic of life plus lot of luxury and honey offers great emotions,sentiments and values to life. Neither honey nor money , alone is sufficient for meaningful living.
Secondly, honey does not mean...female, for a man it may be female but for a female..it means a loveable counterpart may be a male.
Choice is with the people who occupies one thing and look for others whereas if both hands are empty ..their is nothing to talk about and .......
fEMALES ARE NOT EMPTY HANDS, MAY HAVE BOTH OR AT LEAST ONE..!!!

The funny thing is, way before dating forums existed, money wouldn't even come into the equation. It was only known to me, this "money vs love" theory, as soon as I joined dating site's. So I'm only reading others experiences of it. It does shock me that people were used for money, because again, it just wasn't what happened in my life, before these site's existed? :thumbsup:

no photo
Sat 09/28/13 01:11 PM

I was a hospice volunteer for a bit- and talking to people on their deathbed- not one person said they wish they had more money. It's the connections and the relationships with people that matter

Sorry. I know this is a bit off-topic, but just wanted to tell you how awesome I think your hair colour is. I love it. drinker

no photo
Sat 09/28/13 01:08 PM
Money may be practical, but it will never bring me as much pleasure as being in a relationship. Everrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :P

no photo
Sat 09/28/13 01:04 PM
Edited by Rawrr_Girl on Sat 09/28/13 01:06 PM

Are there advantages that go with being tall,and do short people lose anything for being short?

Not really. I'm 5 ft 6, and felt I was really tall, until I met men who were ALWAYS taller than me. laugh. And they tower over me. I don't mind. It would just keep me warmer in winter when we hug, meaning his arms can go a long way. One guy once gave me a fireman's lift. It was scary. laugh. I wonder if passer's-by thought we were on our honeymoon, because we just looked like a pair of nana's not giving a shiz. :banana:

no photo
Sat 09/28/13 11:45 AM
A cop? Is your heart arrested? Will you whip out the golden handcuffs? I'm just jokin ;)