Community > Posts By > Rawrr_Girl

no photo
Mon 10/07/13 03:45 PM
Schizophrenic. I'm not joking. It sometimes feels my brain plays games with me.

no photo
Mon 10/07/13 11:51 AM

* shut up, Crystal, don't see nothing, bite your tongue, grind your teeth * (Almost used my real name, lol, force of habit)

Woohoo. Work it, girl ;)

no photo
Mon 10/07/13 11:49 AM
No, but I was once in a relationship with a bi guy, so if he was up for experimenting with his bisexuality, then I'd be okay with it, as long as I was allowed to be part of it. He always said he'd include me. If we were both bi, then we could understand where each other was coming from. I'm quite an open-minded type. A male UK cage fighter, Alex Reid, tried to hide his bisexuality from the press, but it didn't work, because his ex wife exposed him.

no photo
Mon 10/07/13 10:10 AM

see my dear, some are gud ideas while some are not. The best thing for u to take is eating some ripe bananas u will b much ok. Try it my dear it works

Err, no offense dude, but with you being a male, could you really know what works for menstrual cycle's?

no photo
Mon 10/07/13 07:52 AM
Overly-Dramatic people, who no matter what, they ALWAYS have yet another problem. Even if it's not that bad. You give them advice, and easy ways around whatever problem, but they always reject it, then they wonder why nothing works out for them.

no photo
Mon 10/07/13 07:42 AM
Hell yeah :) I'd love to drive one of those racing cars.

no photo
Mon 10/07/13 07:31 AM
Awwwwww *hug*. I'm afraid of gynaecologist's, and that thing they use called a Splectrum. It looks frightening. I'm sure I need to see one, but the procedure scare's me off. If they used a less scary-looking tool, maybe I'd attend. Do you get really heavy periods? I do. Also, I notice they have you running to the bathroom more than when you don't have a cycle. Hot water bottles are good for relieving stomach pain. Sleep is, too. Get your bed really comfy, and cushiony. Anything to comfort your body. If you're constipated, sit on the toilet with a drink near you, until you pass something, or until your pain feels less severe. Sorry to go into embarrassing detail, but if we can't talk about embarrassing situation's, then we're never gonna get well. Don't think about anything stressfull. Only think happy things, because you'll no doubt be feeling extra stressed. You when you're going through a menstrual cycle, isn't the real you, so if you wonder why you feel more angry or upset only when having a cycle, you pretty much know it's the sad hormone at play. So try not to think about anything that may upset you, as it can add to the stress hormone. I noticed that when I had a fall out with anyone, it was mainly when I was having a period. So you can tell it's an unecessary evil hormonal thing. Just a thought, but if they're VERY painful, you could have Endometriosis. Make yourself some nice comforting hot drinks. Don't eat lots, as eating a lot, can make the pain more worse. Wish I could help more. :heart:

no photo
Sun 10/06/13 12:33 PM
Even if you've never kissed a woman before, I'm sure you'd know, by instinct. When you want someone that badly, you just grab them, and give them the wildest kiss ever ;)

no photo
Sun 10/06/13 12:03 PM

Ha ha, i'll try! Talk later if im sober enough, ok? drinker laugh

You were talking about being wheel-barrowed home so I somehow doubt that very much, lol.

Reminds me of times when I've had to practically drag my drunken ex along the floor, into a taxi with me, all of the time. He got so drunk, he'd not remember his name, his house, what he looks like, etc laugh

no photo
Sun 10/06/13 11:58 AM
I regret having to re-edit my profile, but better to be honest than lead people on. It's just weird how your health can take over your life at times.

no photo
Sun 10/06/13 11:54 AM
Shania Twain-You're still the one

Celine Dion-It's all coming back to me

no photo
Sat 10/05/13 01:33 PM
I have "woman pains" right now. Using the bathroom can be quite a chore, when I have them. Why can't they just be yearly, instead of monthly? Sorry, tmi, i know. Gonna try and sleep it off and come back later. If I make it. lol

no photo
Sat 10/05/13 01:29 PM
Are ya quite rowdy when drunk? Heh heh. Happy Birthday. Don't be smashing any bottle's through windows ;)

no photo
Sat 10/05/13 01:25 PM
Must feel awkward if you're one of the contestant's, and you try not to look downwards. rofl

no photo
Sat 10/05/13 11:37 AM
I'm wearing a very sexy black lacey underwear number. What was that? He said be honest? Oh ok. I'm wearing a dark pink cocktail dress.

no photo
Sat 10/05/13 11:12 AM

Not done with the madness of sodomy,more crazy things are being contrived by hell

Really? I'd need therapy after that.

no photo
Sat 10/05/13 11:10 AM

Next year there'll be a new dating show on Dutch telly "Adam seeks Eve".
Candidates will meet each other on a desert island ... stark naked!
According to the producer a good way for ppl to meet, strip away all material stuff, back to basic.
Ppl's preferences will be used to match them, then they meet at a desert island in tha nude. LOL
Not kidding. Candidates can still sign up.
Would you?

laugh Sorry, but no, not on tv. I don't mind getting naked for charity though. My body, on a tv show, I'd never be able to live it down. And I'm sure my friends would tease me about it for years to come.

no photo
Sat 10/05/13 09:48 AM
Just dropped by to see how you're feeling waving. Hope it gets easier for you both. I suppose you could try finding humor in it, with her, so that it helps lighten any tension. Though I feel pretty crude joking about anyone's illness, even if they don't mind. How is she coping?

no photo
Sat 10/05/13 02:52 AM

Which is more important,Physical strength or Mental strength?smile2

With mental strength, you can get through ANYTHING, but not with physical strength.

no photo
Sat 10/05/13 02:49 AM

Yeah, I'd like to be able to specify that I'm skinny beyond the normal standards of skinny.

I'd like an option for "Skeletal".

I complete get what you mean. I'm 5 ft 6, and I weigh 7st. So I could get easily mistaken for a skeleton, if I was hiding in a closet. laugh Not thin by choice.