Community > Posts By > Rawrr_Girl

no photo
Thu 10/17/13 04:41 AM
I'd get rid of politics. It causes far too much war. Entertainment is fun. Just how I like it. drinker

no photo
Thu 10/17/13 04:37 AM

forgottengrumble

Here's something to cheer you up. Or I at least hope it does. flowers It sucks feeling like that. *hug*

no photo
Thu 10/17/13 04:00 AM
I don't think we should have the 'Kick in the butt' one, because someone could mistake it for being mean, if one was sent to them. Some people say they want to chat, but after that one "Hi", they never return. Not the majority, but a few. A few have carried on conversating with me, as they apparantely like my humor. And they said they like that I don't take myself seriously. Or "felt that they could go for a few beers with me to the pub". It sometimes makes me wonder, if they felt they had to be too serious in past relationships. Idk, it just sounds that way. The way they tell me.

no photo
Thu 10/17/13 03:51 AM
Does anyone else on here keep seeing that 'Need A Room?' advert? I keep seeing it, and laughing to myself thinking "Yeah. I think I do".

no photo
Wed 10/16/13 12:25 PM
I find the question a bit pointless, really. If you're gonna talk about only two races, might aswell talk about them ALL. The french, the italians, the spanish, etc. Even so, include all races, because one is not more special than any other.

no photo
Wed 10/16/13 11:23 AM
I feel a bit heartbroken at the moment. My mum came with me, earlier, to the dr. She was in the room with me when I got my colonoscopy results. I don't feel like saying much about it. But I should have known, by my symptoms.

no photo
Wed 10/16/13 03:49 AM
Love. A woman knows that a "bad guy" may be more upfront with her. Let's admit something here, a woman is hardly gonna be reading a book when she wants sex. A so-called "good guy" might wait too long to get what he wants. Some hold off for a while, because they think they're being a gentleman, which is all good, but it can get boring waiting too long for sex, when some other guy will easily give you what your looking for.

no photo
Wed 10/16/13 01:27 AM
Are you sure you mean 'friends'? I don't think it's so hard to find friends on here. However, I have found it difficult finding a guy to date. I've met three from here, for a long-term relationship, but that isn't a lot anyway. I just figure I'd be better off being a free spirit, instead of wanting the whole shebang. I opted for an fwb, because it just puts less pressure on him and me. I just want a light-hearted, no pressure thing. Yet again, i had a younger guy message me a few days ago. He gave me his e-mail, so I'm just taking it slowly. It's all about what you want. flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 10/16/13 01:15 AM
Well, what do you want from your new female friend? It's as simple as that. Don't tell her what you think she wants to hear, just because it sounds all rose-tinted or sugar-coated. Just be real about it. If you're struggling with your feelings when you see her, then that tells you what you need to know. Go for it, or don't. If she wants you, she'll leave the other guy to be with you, but for now, she is still with him. I don't condone affairs. If I was you, I'd meet more women, so that I wasn't having time to be upset about someone who is already taken. If you mess with taken people, that's your own fault. I remember almost slapping a taxi driver because he tried it with me. Just be careful what you wish for.

no photo
Wed 10/16/13 01:06 AM

Well, I mean...We could always have a forum bloated with over-arcing ego's and testosterone fueled mythical tales of grandeur too.

More closer to the truth than some might realize

no photo
Tue 10/15/13 01:26 PM
Yes, I would sleep with a guy before he proposed to me. I normally feel lust for a guy before love. I don't dance around the bush *excuse the pun*.

no photo
Tue 10/15/13 01:16 PM
I'm in agreement with SansSouci and N2000. They both seem to understand that women feel too repressed to talk about sex openly. If we can't talk about sex with our man, then maybe he isn't the one for us. You should be able to tell your guy what you enjoy about it. After all, it's only you two in this relationship. He won't laugh at you for liking sex. No wonder men talk about it so much with each other. I mean when will the battle of the sex's die down? We should feel free to talk about everything with our lover. We're not children anymore ;)

no photo
Tue 10/15/13 12:14 PM
I don't think it's real in the beginning. It can develop into something real.

no photo
Tue 10/15/13 12:11 PM
I never expect anything from anyone. I'd just rather take things as they come. I have no ideal.

no photo
Tue 10/15/13 12:01 PM

Yep, been there.

Are you pointing at a map? laugh

no photo
Tue 10/15/13 11:55 AM
I've noticed that many women feel too scared to speak up about it (the one's who want a casual hook-up). Also, why do women feel they SHOULDN'T, even though it's nothing to do with anyone else? I'm not talking about cheating on a lover. I mean someone who is single.

no photo
Tue 10/15/13 11:49 AM
I suppose it can. The trick is to keep things fresh. New idea's. Favourite positions. Keep things spicy ;)

no photo
Tue 10/15/13 11:37 AM
I think I'm becoming that way laugh. It's not a crime. I think it's because my parents tried to suppress me from sex at a young age. More than other parents did. Well NOW look, it's turned me completely randy

no photo
Tue 10/15/13 11:26 AM
Hopeless

no photo
Tue 10/15/13 11:25 AM
I'm a single pringle