Community > Posts By > Rawrr_Girl

no photo
Sat 09/28/13 11:40 AM
Ugh. Sorry. That must really suck, but then again, you're better off without them if they don't stick to a promise. I stopped worrying about which of my friends seemed more genuine, because some are just real user's/freeloaders, and if I detect any hint of getting used, I will cut off all contact with them, because I'm not here to serve others. I can be nice to people, but in no way does that mean I'll just take it if they use me. I WILL NOT carry on connecting with them. Sometimes you're bestest friend is yourself. We don't need others to feel secure, or justify that we are alive, if you get my meaning. Friends can be a good thing, but just be cautious when making them

no photo
Sat 09/28/13 11:28 AM

are most people so stupid today? They don`t see it themselves ether.

Oh, now I see why you de-activated. You couldn't come back and admit you were wrong, so running away was easier. I guess you're pride was at stake.

Ha. This thread, OP. Seriously? I've met stupid too, a long time ago. I was glad to never speak to them again, because rich college student's really tend to look down on others. Well check this out, my ex's friends who he met at university, were all laa-dee-dah types, and it seperated me and him, because "I didn't have the right plate's", or "because I hadn't been able to afford the latest in wallpaper". Wtf? Who needs that? Hope he finds a woman who matches his latest drapes. I'm glad you label me as stupid, because if you were to judge me like that offline, I'd have not even said hi. I assume your crap never stinks when you go to the bathroom. Pull the other one Mr suave. :eyeroll:

no photo
Sat 09/28/13 10:51 AM
Unimpressed. Some rich guy keeps showing off his items. That doesn't impress me. It's the personality I'm interested in. If all you have is money, go look somewhere else.

"I never knew a guy who carried a mirror in his pocket, and a comb up his sleeve, just incase.
And all that extra-hold gel, and your hair outta lockets.
Cos heaven forbid it should fall out of place.
Woah. Woah. You think you're special.
Woah. Woah. You think you're something else.
Okay, so you got a car.
That don't impress me much". laugh

no photo
Sat 09/28/13 10:42 AM
I understand where some of the women are coming from, when they mention not wanting to date younger men, because they don't want to "babysit". Lately, I've only been wanting to date older type's. I wouldn't mind being his sugar baby, but I wouldn't be after his money. For me it's just about having fun without any tension. I would really have to think about dating a younger one ever again.

no photo
Sat 09/28/13 09:26 AM
Thinking they promised me a spot to host alongside Mr Edmondson. He is flippin hilarious. Now hurry up with my invite.

no photo
Sat 09/28/13 09:22 AM
I used to help out at college, in the therapy suite. After me and a male student got talking about his problem, he suddenly started flirting. As advisers, we were not allowed to see our clients in romantic environments. He showed me a pic of his mucsles, telling me he was training to be a stripper. I just laughed it off. He seemed to want to leave after that. Well I'm not being sarcastic, but I see muscle's a lot. I'd rather have seen his humor, or other parts of his personality. Oh well. laugh

no photo
Sat 09/28/13 09:15 AM
If you're worried about what I think about your looks, then maybe you'd be better off sending those pics to a woman who cares about such physical attributes. I don't work for some plastic surgeon. I couldn't give a rats whether your body is thin and muscly. So maybe your better-suited to a woman as physically insecure as you are. I date men for who they are as an individual. But thanks for the invite anyway. Next.

no photo
Sat 09/28/13 09:03 AM
No

no photo
Sat 09/28/13 08:25 AM
Is that all? laugh

no photo
Sat 09/28/13 08:22 AM
I'd tell him I'm going to spend the rest of the day with OTHER "idiot's", because at least they're gonna talk to me without resorting to childish name's. I'd also tell him that I'm keeping my phone switched off. If he wants to talk, he can do it when he's calmer, or he can go f*** himself.

no photo
Sat 09/28/13 07:56 AM
A woman will let you know, if she truly wants you. Even if she's a shy type.

no photo
Tue 09/24/13 01:19 PM
Comatose. I only had one can of lager, so now I'm getting tired. Will have to reply to emails tomorrow instead. Way too tired to stay awake any longer. I swear i won't fall over.

no photo
Tue 09/24/13 01:14 PM
Why not post an ad in your local classifieds section, of a newspaper, or loan yourself out on Craigslist?

no photo
Tue 09/24/13 04:54 AM
I normally feel a need to make an effort with everything. I get a tingling sensation ;). It's hard for me to stop thinking about him all day. If we're watching a movie at my place, I like to hug under a duvet with him, or just lay in his arms.

no photo
Tue 09/24/13 01:30 AM
I know we only started chatting to each other yesterday, but I think it's going okay. Don't worry, it's not like I'm building my hopes up. lol. Is it a coincidence that you're from NI?

no photo
Tue 09/24/13 01:26 AM
Ireland of course :)

no photo
Mon 09/23/13 01:23 PM

How would I get a chocolate orange in my back pocket? My bum aint that big that i've got massive pockets in oversized jeans! Ha ha. Did you hear that nasty rumour that copper wire was invented by 2 Englishmen fighting over a penny? happy

If you ever DO buy a Chocolate Orange, never store it in the fridge, because you'd need a bulldozer to break the damn thing laugh.

No I never heard of that, but it's fascinating. Fighting over a penny.......sounds like our government.

no photo
Mon 09/23/13 01:08 PM
Oh wait, I think I might know, is it someone with bad gas? That poor person. They just need an enema and it'll all be okay again ;)

no photo
Mon 09/23/13 01:02 PM
Ha ha. It freaks me out when that happens :)

no photo
Mon 09/23/13 12:18 PM
Justin Timberlake smitten. Oh crap, he's married. Anyone irish then ;)

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next