Community > Posts By > Rawrr_Girl

no photo
Fri 10/11/13 07:26 AM

No guy has ever had to ask me. I think one thing just leads to another ;) No asking should need to be done. I can't imagine a man/woman saying "Can we have sex tonight?". How would they even word it? Normally it just happens.

Thank you for saying this flowerforyou Last night I got somewhat confused, really couldn't remember being asked or asking, ever. Started thinking I'd missed out on something.
I agree with your posting :)

thanks :) Were you a bit drunk? I remember you mentioning Sheridans gone to your head.

no photo
Fri 10/11/13 07:04 AM
I feel physically inept with this bladder infection. I'm just taking it day by day. It's a pest. lol

no photo
Fri 10/11/13 07:00 AM
I wonder if you mean the kind of relationship that your grandparents have? That old-fashioned romance. The type that never wanes.

no photo
Fri 10/11/13 06:52 AM
If you research Bipolar, it will help you understand her traits. I got put off by the way he would just suddenly sleep with others. No warning. Do you think you'll be okay coping with that? It's just I've read how it has turned people into bitter people, because I read their discussion's on forums. The lovers of bipolars. Not saying it'll make you crazy, but I just worry it COULD. That's why I suggested you keep your distance a bit.

no photo
Thu 10/10/13 04:12 PM
Edited by Rawrr_Girl on Thu 10/10/13 04:15 PM
I don't understand why someone would throw a firework so close to my bedroom window, but it's effing dangerous. Some cold-blooded narcissists out here. I have a clue who it might be. But I just act like I don't notice, because some people do anything/go to overwhelming lengths to get attention. If I just keep ignoring, they will stop, hopefully. Saying that, if I end up going with a radio crew to Helmand Province, every christmas, then fireworks exploding near me is kinda the perfect training for preparing me to be near explosives. How damn ironic.

no photo
Thu 10/10/13 04:02 PM

His bank account and house

That's the most sensible reply I've seen in years.

I'm not expecting anything. That way I won't be dissapointed.

no photo
Thu 10/10/13 03:57 PM
No guy has ever had to ask me. I think one thing just leads to another ;) No asking should need to be done. I can't imagine a man/woman saying "Can we have sex tonight?". How would they even word it? Normally it just happens.

no photo
Thu 10/10/13 02:28 AM
Wake me up when this thread ends ;)

no photo
Wed 10/09/13 11:02 PM
I don't see threesome's as a slutty thing. I see it as experimental. I'd still be very possessive about my lover. So let me just add, he asked me if I would, out of curiosity. I loved him lots, and we were very mature about it. It's not as if we were like "Oh. I have an idea. Let's have a threesome". Not in that kind of sense. There was more to it than that. We both talked about it in a grown-up manner.

no photo
Wed 10/09/13 10:31 PM
Drinking Cola because I have a dodgy stomach today. Weirdly, it seems to have a better effect than water does.

no photo
Wed 10/09/13 10:28 PM
rofl This place is hilarious

no photo
Wed 10/09/13 10:26 PM

I say rawwwrrr girl

laugh Rawrrrrrrrr back at ya :)

no photo
Wed 10/09/13 10:22 PM
I think "rules" just get in the way. It's okay to have boundaries, though, but of course, that's different. I even think to hell with what my family think, because I'm here to enjoy myself before I die. I get so fed up of "Oh you should do this!". Just go for it if you feel it's right. You don't have to explain anything. Why should you? If nobody likes it, they can go jump. I never read those dating articles. I think they're full of it. lol. I'm not saying this to sound like a rebel, but I think those rules need throwing away, to be fair.

no photo
Wed 10/09/13 09:30 PM
My reaction is always "Damn. He's got better abs than I have". lol. I just mean I feel inferior, or slightly intimated by that. Not that I treat it as competition. It just makes me feel a bit shy around them. I wouldn't say no to a guy like that. We would have to see where it goes :) *cracks the whip* heh heh

no photo
Tue 10/08/13 02:58 PM
Laughing at my sister. She was hiding from someone, in the bathroom, and her left foot slipped, and she fell into the toilet. laugh

And she asked "Do I sound like an old man?".

Wtf? Lunacy reigns.

no photo
Tue 10/08/13 12:50 PM

what is the order of preference for you
1. love
2. sex
3. money
4. self respect

4. Money
3. Sex
2. Self Respect
1. Love

no photo
Tue 10/08/13 12:47 PM
It sounds like you're truly into her. Seeing as she already has a man, try distancing yourself a bit. Just try seeing her less. The danger would be that you try to encourage her into having an affair with you. So ignore those sexual impulses, because you might aswell save them for someone else. Friends is fine. As long as you treat it as exactly that. Also, try to wean yourself from thinking about her. If one day she happens to be single again, then you can feel free to have her. Just be really sensible about it, otherwise you'll end up teasing yourself. Be your own best friend. You don't have to stop talking to her. Just force yourself to stop thinking about her in that way.

no photo
Tue 10/08/13 12:39 PM
One of my friends on another dating site, told me she wants to meet a guy for casual sex. I asked her "Well why not just say that in your profile?", she replied "Because others will think I'm just a nasty slut". I told her that her love life has nothing to do with other's. She told me she just feels like having fun. I have a feeling for some reason, that quite a few women are denying themselves sex on dating sites. Meaning, I think a fair few choose not to say what they really want, so they put that they want a relationship, yet really want the casual sex. Men just seem more open about it. But even if some women DO want fun, nsa, etc, then just say it. Why spend all that time worrying about what others think? Just go for what you want. Some were brought up and taught that sex is only for easy people, but we need to do away with that stigma. If you want fun, go ahead. It's not like you'll get a fine for it. Anyway, you're love life is YOUR choice. So it cam be through fear of being judged, but we can't be perfect, so no point trying to paint over the truth drinks

no photo
Tue 10/08/13 05:03 AM

see my dear, some are gud ideas while some are not. The best thing for u to take is eating some ripe bananas u will b much ok. Try it my dear it works

Err, no offense dude, but with you being a male, could you really know what works for menstrual cycle's?

LOL; I was thinking the same thing. laugh

laugh It makes you wonder how they know at times ;)

no photo
Mon 10/07/13 03:49 PM
Can I not read a newspaper these days, without seeing ANOTHER new headline about Miley Cyrus? Fed up of hearing about Miley overload. And twerk overload. Anyway, it isn't real news. *skips to the Sports section*