Community > Posts By > Rawrr_Girl

no photo
Tue 10/15/13 07:15 AM
That's just how the world is. Selfish. A lot are out to get what they want to gain, which is fine in one sense, but lying to get there is also done a lot more these days, because on a dating site, you can't measure truth. If I was here just for sex though, I'd have put that. I'm not here to look good or score points, however, so I have been after the odd intimate encounter, while single. I'm only human. I guess the thrill is fun. A high you get without having to resort to street drugs or alcohol. There's this certain theory that women shouldn't be seen as behaving sexual, until behind closed doors, but I digress, why shouldn't we? If I want a sexual encounter, I'll just put it in my profile. I'm not here to look perfect.

no photo
Mon 10/14/13 08:31 PM
Yep..........Well...............You just keep going, the braggart that you are. indifferent

no photo
Mon 10/14/13 08:02 PM
Bullies.

no photo
Mon 10/14/13 07:59 PM
Weight shouldn't even have to be an issue in the dating world. We already went through that bs at school, in our teens. Why are grown-up's still acting like that? I'll never know

no photo
Mon 10/14/13 07:50 PM
I picked 'Athletic' for mine, because I'm thin, but not anorexic. I'm kind of stocky, and tall. So that was the closest description there was.

no photo
Mon 10/14/13 07:46 PM

Well more than one could be very exciting ;)

lol. I see.

no photo
Mon 10/14/13 07:01 PM
Just try to enjoy it. If anything about it makes you uncomfortable, tell the person you're having sex with.

no photo
Mon 10/14/13 06:57 PM
I'd negotiate something

no photo
Mon 10/14/13 06:55 PM

Looking for older women

How many?

no photo
Mon 10/14/13 05:40 PM
For being too sexy :P

no photo
Mon 10/14/13 05:38 PM
<------

no photo
Mon 10/14/13 05:35 PM
I don't think the coach should get the blame

no photo
Mon 10/14/13 05:33 PM
I'd get a right adrenaline rush, driving one of those cars. The only thing that grated on me, was that Lewis Hamilton kept on winning. It was becoming too predictable. So I breathed a sigh of relief when someone else won.

no photo
Mon 10/14/13 05:30 PM
Abs and a cute smile. A guy who will catch spiders for me. I don't need Superman.

no photo
Mon 10/14/13 04:58 PM
I've decided I can't be in a relationship with him anymore. Even though we tried many times. I told him I'd always be a good support system to him, but I won't allow myself to be his main girl, while he lacks empathy for what he does. Not just that. He lacks logic. He only see's the consequences afterwards. I suggested to him that maybe he should just be a player, and then I'd not have to know, or want to, about who he most recently slept with. It weighs much on my conscience. Good luck to him. How could I spend anymore sleepless nights worrying about whether he's in bed with another woman, instead of at his father's house? I will just be a friend to him from now on. It's too much for me.

no photo
Mon 10/14/13 04:22 PM
Same time tomorrow, Phalice? Good :)

no photo
Mon 10/14/13 02:24 PM
I have, but I still wouldn't do just anything. If the guy I was in love with, asked me to help him murder anyone, I'm afraid he's on his own there. I will never do just anything for a guy. It depends where I draw the line. But yes, i have felt that kind of love with someone.

no photo
Mon 10/14/13 02:14 PM
Love and being IN love, are two different things. Love, is that unconditional thing, where you both stay and work things out. In love, is more the smoochy stuff. Do you believe you'll never find another woman for yourself? Is that why you bother with her? Otherwise, I don't understand. Too confusing.

no photo
Mon 10/14/13 02:07 PM

I don't really know what to think of it. It's a mind boggling thesis.
Do we really fool ourselves? Is the human brain that simplistic? I don't want to believe that, the human body is the most intricate, complex and delicate 'machine' there is.
The thesis assumes the simulation and reality to be different. But is that always the case?

A few times I thought I wanted to sleep with a guy, but then when we were infront of each other physically, that sexual feeling dissapeared. Though, I think that was me being nervous. I usually can gauge pretty well, whether I want to sleep with someone.

no photo
Mon 10/14/13 02:02 PM
This is exactly why I told another woman "Be wary of too much charm". There's a reason why some pretend to be so charming. Anyway, if those people can't be themselves around you, you had a lucky escape.