Community > Posts By > Rawrr_Girl

no photo
Tue 02/24/15 09:44 PM
We can hear you.

no photo
Tue 02/24/15 09:42 PM

Looking for a beautiful girl, wit a good sense of humor, no drama, good heart & open mind, easy going for a relationship, I'm guy with good sense of humor, good heart, no drama

Uh oh. I think you've created a bit of a cardinal sin, here. You see, the phrase "No drama" can get over used at times. Heh. Welcome to lunacy :)

no photo
Tue 02/24/15 09:33 PM
I don't see anything wrong with it. As long as you're happy doing that :)

no photo
Tue 02/24/15 09:27 PM
I don't believe in them. No. I just hope it works out for me, rather than expecting it to come my way. I never expect anything from anyone. I just do my own thing. It would be nice to find someone again.

no photo
Tue 02/24/15 09:14 PM
Catfish. Max is hot with that silver hair. He can come and see to my woes anytime ;)

no photo
Tue 02/24/15 09:06 PM
As long as the person you want to date, doesn't seem dodgy in any way, then it should work out okay. I can tolerate MOST things. Except rap music, and drug users. Everyone has their faults. You'll either accept them for who they are, or you'll question whether you really want to spend the rest of your life with them.

no photo
Tue 02/24/15 08:59 PM
I think I've had quite a tough few months. Just trying to adjust to getting used to my new flat. Nice to be back on this site.

no photo
Sat 05/24/14 10:16 AM
I don't like it when they call me pet names. I think it's rude.

no photo
Sat 05/24/14 10:10 AM
Team Taggart ;)

no photo
Fri 05/23/14 08:46 AM
I keep sniffling because I can't breathe properly through my nose. Feels like someone's suffocating me.

no photo
Fri 05/23/14 08:40 AM
LOL. At least I know now. :wink:

no photo
Fri 05/23/14 08:36 AM
To the guy who ended up on fire in the operating theatre,

It should never have happened. Not sure why it did. But when we find out the cause, we will definitely remain cautious of that hospital. I know accidents happen, but why the surgeons took their eye off you is unknown. I know how easy mistakes in hospitals can occur. A nurse once gave me an accidental overdose. She'd miscounted. And I kept wondering why I was so close to puking up. I think it's awful that those kinds of things happen. Hope your hernia isn't worse off for it. flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 05/23/14 08:31 AM
Giver.

no photo
Thu 05/22/14 08:47 PM
I'd love to go there.

no photo
Thu 05/22/14 08:46 PM
Welcome. There's zillions to choose from.

no photo
Thu 05/22/14 08:39 PM
That I get to sleep easier than lastnight.

no photo
Tue 04/01/14 03:18 AM
If you're looking for that sort of thing, you'd be better off joining Intimate Encounter websites.

no photo
Tue 04/01/14 12:49 AM
rofl. Yes. Yes. You're so right. They really CAN be torture to wear. Never again will I wear them. They made my toes stay in an upright position after a while. And they hurt quite a bit. My toes had to get straightened out at the dr's surgery. They ended up like spiders legs. Where they stopped going flat. My dr warned me, that if i ever wore them again, i'll only injure myself more. Can't believe the amount of pain I was in.

no photo
Mon 03/31/14 07:04 PM

I find a oneness and true caring for those who would care to know the real me. They, " You " after all, are my real friends.

I especially like THIS bit. drinker

no photo
Mon 03/31/14 06:58 PM

Anyway I kinds got this secret crush going on

It's me isn't it? See. I knew all along really. I just didn't want to pressurize you into anything ;)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25