Community > Posts By > Rawrr_Girl

no photo
Thu 11/21/13 07:46 PM

I'm not ok w it... I mean the thing is I thought we had something

I've heard that said in a lot of movies.

Truth is though, all you both had was an exchange of bodily fluids. Was it sympathy sex? Or just "I want you now and can't wait to rip your clothes off" sex? Either way, she wasn't interested enough to stay. I can only give out so much sympathy. One day you'll get over it. We all do. She's already moved on, so why bother worrying about it?

Yes your mother may have raised you to treat women with respect, but a LOT of people say that. Even one's who treat their next lover like crap, because seeming too nice must win prizes. Not everyone will trust straight away, which makes sense. So try not to sound overly-nice. Just saying, it makes some suspicious if you seem TOO nice. Maybe balance that out a bit.

no photo
Thu 11/21/13 07:28 PM
No offense, OP. Just that if it was with some stranger you barely got to know, would it really be worth worrying about?

Also she didn't know you planned a future with her inside your head.

All the same, it takes two.

You can only be upset for so long. Unless you turn it into a thing.

I suggest 'Tinder' for now.

no photo
Thu 11/21/13 05:42 PM
If you were baking a cake, would you put emotion into it?

What I'm trying to get at is, sex is just sex. A physical act. Emotional attachment would require more. As in, spending time with the person. To her it was just a good time. It happens to a lot of people.

no photo
Thu 11/21/13 05:15 PM
I agree that there's a lack of inspiring people out there. A lack of good example's. It depends on who you mix with. Maybe more people could try to become better role models for their own religion. Without good role models, surely would collapse.

no photo
Thu 11/21/13 04:29 PM
To me, this thread seem's to be about preaching to god, not love. Some say they want a god-fearing woman, yet they can't even stick to what they believe in. That scream's of confusion. Surely if you know what you are, then why change that? I've had certain men wanting a religious woman, but then they wanted to date me, and I'm not god-fearing or religious. I guess if you can stick to your true self about what you want, that is fine. Just don't be hypocritical like some turn out to be.

no photo
Thu 11/21/13 03:15 PM
I'm not stupid. I can tell when someone is trying to convert me into what THEY want me to be. Well, I was never religious from the moment I was born. I don't and I won't apologize for that. Btw, it's hilarious when a guy puts on an act of charm, and you find out he's not that nice after all, because he's trying to change you. Nice one, but I ain't no sucker. Next. laugh

no photo
Thu 11/21/13 02:24 PM
I feel a bit like I'm being stalked. You invest way too much time into me, in a similar way a fan of a celebrity would, which is why I try to back away from you. If you can't act like a true friend, instead of acting all controlling, I will have to block you. Hopefully if you see this, you will finally get the hint that forcing yourself onto me is never good. I'm afraid you brought this on yourself. I don't feel the same way about you. Don't even know enough about you. Why such expectations of me? Just no.

no photo
Thu 11/21/13 02:12 PM
Sorry, but even if you hold a knife or a gun to someone's head, you can't make them love you. I'm not saying it was right for her to ignore you. Maybe you could get to know a woman better before jumping into bed with her. I've never understood how some can just have sex with a stranger, considering there's no bond between them. Did she promise anything before it happened? If not, then why should she come back? Maybe she was never going to take things further, despite what happened. She is what she is. So are you. Why force anything? Someone tried to force themselve's onto me, which felt wrong, because I didn't feel anything for him. So I told him we could only ever be froends. Never love someone who can't love you back.

no photo
Thu 11/21/13 01:58 PM

Omg!!
Brittney!!!??

laugh laugh

Hey what's wrong with Brit? :( laugh

It's hard to explain why I like her so much. I can't put my finger on why I do.

no photo
Thu 11/21/13 01:55 PM

Er.......Why would you want to know? laugh

I still have a girly crush on Britney Spears. I don't care if that's lame. It's how I feel. laugh

Me too. And Penny from The Big Bang Theory.

Yeah. Kaley Coco is hot. : smitten:

no photo
Thu 11/21/13 01:53 PM
I don't know. We're all different.

no photo
Thu 11/21/13 01:44 PM
Why did someone bring religion into it? I think it's pathetic if someone tries to force their judgements onto others. Save that for the 'Religion' threads. Don't understand why some think they're so superior. They never did anything outstanding for the world. I tend to ignore forceful types. It isn't worth the trouble. Forcing things onto others isn't okay. Only show's how controlling some are.

no photo
Thu 11/21/13 04:34 AM
Don't eat yellow snow, stay away from sharks, etc.

no photo
Thu 11/21/13 02:09 AM
Both can be lethal

no photo
Thu 11/21/13 01:53 AM
Er.......Why would you want to know? laugh

I still have a girly crush on Britney Spears. I don't care if that's lame. It's how I feel. laugh

no photo
Wed 11/20/13 10:54 PM
Kim Kardashian? She's a hound! I wouldn't p**s on her, if she was on fire! laugh laugh

Me neither.

*putting on an american accent* Oh my gawsh. Get me some more hairspray before the camera guys get here.

Kim Kar-krash-ian's show has nothing entertaining to offer. Seen it once and never again.

no photo
Wed 11/20/13 07:23 PM
Is it normal for a bladder infection to hurt the bottom of my stomach all of the time? Ever since I got it, the stomach pain has been harder to get rid of.

no photo
Wed 11/20/13 07:20 PM
Sweating out infection

no photo
Wed 11/20/13 07:17 PM
A lot of female's think Harry Styles from One Direction is quite handsome, but I think Zane Malik looks way hotter. Just personal taste. I agree that Harry looks slightly like Mick Jagger.

I don't get the sex appeal of Barry Manilow or Rod Stewart [can't you tell I was born in the eighties?], but I'm sure lots of women would disagree with me on that. drinker

Some men have told me I'm quite pretty. I guess I just don't/can't see that. What they see. When you're you.

no photo
Wed 11/20/13 07:10 PM
Of course it's possible to be all three. My nextdoor neighbour is a single mother, and I personally think she is all three. There quite a few forum peeps here that I think also have all three. Male OR female. I don't think I am all three.

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25