dop - copper cup for holding a diamond while cutting it
ell - old unit of length equal to 45 inches
fug - hot; close; smoky state of atmosphere

that takes me through f

give us a hint

You people are so difficult at times. It begins with an S. surprised

no photo
Fri 11/01/13 01:38 PM
Freaked out. How many more Radio DJ's of a certain radio station are gonna get arrested for the same thing? It's getting ridiculous. Over the top. I'll be more surprised if any of the newer younger one's do, cos they seem less into THAT sort of thing. But you can never tell.

no photo
Fri 11/01/13 12:42 PM

People lie to get something the truth won't get them.

But then eventually, those lies will catch up with them. It's hard to remember a lie. Unless you're a good story teller, then heck knows. Only person they're fooling is themselves.

no photo
Fri 11/01/13 11:53 AM
Hmmmmmm. Wtf? Let's just assume I meant to ignore you. Yeah. Why not? Not good. Wth is wrong? I don't get it. *lost for words*

no photo
Fri 11/01/13 11:46 AM
Try not to dwell on the failed one's. You'll only drag yourself further downhill. Maybe there's a reason you haven't found someone else yet.

no photo
Fri 11/01/13 10:54 AM
The only reason I may not want to get married anymore, is because it just seem's like one big headache, signing all those legal papers. It really honestly doesn't matter whether I end up married or not, because I'm still gonna die, at the end of the day, so I don't want some contract. Me and said guy can still have fun, and at least if we did split up, they'd be no paper sign-age.

no photo
Thu 10/31/13 11:01 PM
I feel quite pukey

no photo
Thu 10/31/13 10:59 PM
Just plotting who I can murder next.

In all seriousness, I only woke up, cos I needed the bathroom. It's almost 6am, so I don't need to really be awake yet. So I'm going back to sleep.

no photo
Thu 10/31/13 10:47 PM
I do quite a FEW things, to make em pause and think.

After they tell me they need however much money to "come and see me", I retort with "Well, I need �100, 000, 000, so could you please lend me that amount? I await your response. I looking forward for hearing from you". Things along those line's. And they normally stop bothering me after that. Or I pretend to have really weird fetishes, and I ask the scammer if they would like to join me. That works also.

no photo
Thu 10/31/13 07:53 AM
Hey hun :) Don't let your parents dictate the rest of your life for you. My parents were very over-protected, which is why I used to hardly talk about sex, but then I realized that as long as I'm over eighteen years old, they have no right to. The age of your lover, won't determine whether he'll make a good lover, his personality will. I've never been a fan of arranged marriages. Because what if you just can't get yourself to feel any affection for that person? Make sure it's YOUR choice. You will know when you genuinely want someone, because you just feel it so naturally, and it will feel difficult to imagine your life without him. They aren't you. flowers

no photo
Wed 10/30/13 07:27 PM
Sweet dreams :)

no photo
Wed 10/30/13 07:25 PM

A certain three letter word

Wig?

Nope. Try again. This could take all day. Better stock up on coffee and donuts.

no photo
Wed 10/30/13 07:23 PM
I think it sounds nice.

no photo
Wed 10/30/13 06:40 PM
I've fell in love with quite a variety over the years. Some were quiet, some were loud, some were ill with different things, some were "ugly ducklings", some were "hot as hell", one was in a wheelchair. So, never say never. lol. You never think whether someone could have an illness, when you first meet. All I know is when I want a guy, I fall REALLY deeply in love with that person. My love for a guy always feels pretty huge.

no photo
Wed 10/30/13 06:24 PM
One thing I'll mention about that, is a guy should feel lucky, if I feel comfortable enough to have sex with him, because I can be quite cautious about who I sleep with. If I can't know him as at least a friend first, then what he is doing in my bed? I can't sleep with just anyone. Not even when I get drunk. I'd rather have sex with a friend, than a stranger.

no photo
Wed 10/30/13 03:10 PM

We also must understand though that we have helped to create this world and mindset.

We were born (those around my age) into the "me" world where many parents were starting to drift away from some of the family values that gave responsibilities over to us to help us grow. We were the generation in many ways of defile and rebellion. TV and stereo were born and so was a passtime of getting stoned. Our parents told us "wait till your kids grow up" and you know, they were right. We grew up one step away from respect and these kids are growing up even further from the guidence of stability.

Who would have ever thought for example we as a nation would be looking at taking guns out of everyones hands in order to control a few which is certainly heading toward the many. Where we live in a world of kids that are actually following their parents guidence into becoming people on GOV aid. A people who are trying to figure out how not to work instead of a people who wouldn't know what to do if they had to stop working.

We must realize that we are the generation of creating a world that has never been done before and we are the ones who are trying to pass it off as "always been" or "norm". Two generations (from my studies in history) ago we did not look at a thing called retirment. This is something that back then was done as a family proccess and not a saving up based proccess. The generations would live and pass on, and there was no system of give to government and goverment pay backs in the same sense as we see and use it today. There was a system and in some ways it was worse, but in some ways it was also better.

When you make a system of how to beat the system what we have now is what we get. Some day they will be studying us and say "How did these people survive"? The "me" generations which we have made and living in the middle of is full of people who can only see what benefits them. It has grown so big and abusive that when one man tries to make a change he is gun down or worse ignored, scrutinized and discredited.

I always thought that freedom was to be about doing what was right and not so much doing what we want. Now we have debates over what is right and what is wrong, knowing full well if it does harm to us or harm to others chances are it's wrong. We actually debate these lines rather than seeing the clarity of negativity vs positive. And then we defend our right to offend and call it freedom.

The whole thing to me is screwy and is something I try to be a part of from a safe distance.

Another example. I use to be a very small part of the religious and political scene, but after years of seeing how two things that should be thought of as helpful have become walls of anger, strife and self ambition, and the fact that they have become money driven instead of helping driven, you can count me out. People say you have to be a part to make a difference, and I'm saying make a difference and let the parts fall where they will. It's much easier and more profitable for me to spend my time making a difference than to argue about the changes we must make, and doing it out of anger. I have found it much easier to be a doer than a debater, and it takes up less time.

As always my 25cents when you are asking for 2 lol

Well said, Mikey drinker.

I'm just as peeved about this ruined world as you are. I won't pretend it's all sunshine and rainbows.

There was this one odd time, where I almost flipped out at the housing assocation I pay rent to. I guess sometimes we have a right to. It was just that they were in the local newspaper, getting credit for "rewarding effort for keeping neighborhoods safe". I almost laughed with surprise. Them? Credit for protecting our streets? They don't. I've rung them up quite a few times, complaining to the housing officer, about how there's teens throwing fireworks at people's windows (mine included), and telling the officer how unsafe we all feel, living on this street. They always say they'll look into it, but they never do. They just want to make a profit from renting houses out. I'm done with that housing company. I keep trying to find somewhere better to live. And whoever is responsible for these immature teenagers, they never worry about what their own children are up to. Sad to say.

no photo
Wed 10/30/13 02:01 PM
A certain three letter word

no photo
Wed 10/30/13 01:55 PM
I had guy's in the past, who contacted me with no profile pic, and they were quick to want to my e-mail address, after only one day. I would ask why they had no pic, and so came the excuse's "Because my family and friends are on here"-Sounds like he felt too ashamed to show his face. That's only one example of many. If a guy with no pic tries to flirt, I quickly tell him, that if he expects to meet me, I'm gonna need to see his pic anyway, otherwise how will I recognize him in a public place? Unless he wanted to meet me at my house, and I answer the door, and he tells me he's him from Mingle2, or else I won't know what he looks like. laugh And btw, I'm putting some updated profile pics up really soon, before I make myself look like some hypocrite for not having any of myself.

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25