Community > Posts By > Rawrr_Girl

no photo
Sun 10/27/13 02:36 PM
This is a difficult one. Though I don't think it happens to a lot. And if you're gonna die in your sleep, I think you'd die anyway, whether you were having a dream or not.

I had this really strange experience while under anaesthetic. I was in the bed, because I felt it, yet I also felt myself on the other side of the room, at the same time. But I can't say that without sounding controversial, because it sounds quite contrived. You can't bring on that sort of experience, unless it happens naturally. I still can't figure out why or how it happened, but it was definitely an adventure.

no photo
Sun 10/27/13 02:19 PM

Well I am glad your granddaughter is okay, and as far as your weight, it probably didn't hurt to take a break! Keep going penny!!

thank you. having a stall on progress is pretty normal, it just important to keep making healthy choices,not to get discouraged.

Very true. Nothing wrong with the odd break. flowers. I always catch up with your progress, even if I sometimes don't reply, I still read this thread. In fact, I half expect anyone on a diet to want a break from it. You must have been craving certain foods. You're still doing well. You proved to yourself that you can get through it. flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 10/27/13 02:14 PM
The Streets-Dry your eyes

no photo
Sun 10/27/13 02:12 PM

How sweet. I'm happy for you.flowerforyou

Well, my asthma has calmed down. I'm just feeling out of sorts right now. I get like that sometimes. I guess I should go do something fun to cheer myself up.

Thank you though.flowers

No problemo :)

Me too.

There's a cyclone on the way, so just wondering whether to hide under the table. lol.

no photo
Sun 10/27/13 02:09 PM
Secretly stashes tons of bottles of Prune Juice under his bed, because he gets clogged up a lot.

no photo
Sun 10/27/13 02:05 PM

Yippppppiiiieeeeeee....You made it...Rawr rawr rawr....

I did? I had no clue. Why didn't anyone tell me? ;)

no photo
Sun 10/27/13 02:01 PM

I thought I didn't have what it takes to be a parent. It seem's I'm wrong. I was approved earlier by an adoption agency. I can't put into words how happy I feel right now. It might just be the best moment of my life. :heart: :). I was crying with happiness.

Congrats to you. Are you getting a baby or an older child?

A toddler. She's almost one year old. Not sure why I keep crying. lol.

Hope you feel better soon. One of my sister's has asthma, so I have an idea of what you must feel like right now. flowers

no photo
Sun 10/27/13 01:45 PM
I thought I didn't have what it takes to be a parent. It seem's I'm wrong. I was approved earlier by an adoption agency. I can't put into words how happy I feel right now. It might just be the best moment of my life. :heart: :). I was crying with happiness.

no photo
Sun 10/27/13 01:35 PM
I think he's an arse, for not at least telling you why. That's the least he could have done. As per usual, a coward gets it his way and backs off. Your family and friends will always be there for you ;) Don't trust ANY guy, until you know him well. If it's of any comfort to you, your family and friends will hate him for doing this to you. He has managed to now paint a bad image of himself, and they will think less of him.

no photo
Sun 10/27/13 01:19 PM
Try not to get sucked in by hype. All marketing techniques need hype, to gain a bigger audience. If the guy won't at least meet you, take it as a red flag warning. Use your head before your hormones, so to speak.

no photo
Sun 10/27/13 06:10 AM

But now iam need change all. I anounce publicaly

It's not the type of thing you be so quick to announce on ABC News, but what do I know? Whatever works..........for you

no photo
Sun 10/27/13 06:02 AM
laugh I can't stop laughing. Comedic as usual.

I have 3500 pastors in my list on fb

That's what worries me scared

no photo
Sun 10/27/13 05:40 AM

Maybe he thought his wife would catch him?

Exactly. Every time I ask a guy for a pic, he gets too wimpy to show it on here. Instead, they think they can trick me, by saying "I'll show you if you give me your e-mail address". laugh

no photo
Sun 10/27/13 05:37 AM
We might aswell all become entrepreneurs, because every company who advertise's for new employers, end up rejecting everyone who applies. Then why bother putting the advert up?

no photo
Sun 10/27/13 05:31 AM
Welcome. Hope you find a decent guy :)

no photo
Sat 10/26/13 04:03 PM
Why do you think I stayed with a bipolar for so long? 12 years. But how would YOU handle someone who went around, sleeping with random women, even if it IS part of their illness? That's the part that I couldn't handle, anymore. Many times I listened to him, but if he couldn't see past his urge, then neither could I. So I could date an ill person, as long as they wanted to be with me. I don't judge by illness. Ill people need love too :(

no photo
Sat 10/26/13 03:53 PM
I remember asking a guy "Why no pic of yourself?". He told me it was because he was afraid his friends and family would know he was on here. Like there's really a chance of anyone finding you, if you're under a username. As if. Hmmmmm. Sounds like he either has something very suspicious to hide, or is just out to scam women. I'm no fool. I wasn't buying it.

no photo
Sat 10/26/13 01:55 PM
Choosing to be in a long distance relationship, which is why I won't have them anymore. As I said, I'm a very physical person, and I want a hug from a guy who is nearby. Far away guy is not gonna be able to give me a hug when I want one. Only the UK from now on.

no photo
Sat 10/26/13 01:42 PM

I'm just barely starting to learn my life lessons, I've had to live them first.

It finally took me looking at the end to see the beginning.

I no longer say I will change this about tomorrow cause tomorrow has come and gone and all of those things changed were not really changes but steps along an unique path that has never been traveled before by anyone quite the same as I have and yet at the same time so many have taken these same steps.

Fear is nothing more than something I have created and made into a prison, and bravery is nothing more than something faced and I am now on the other side of. Their not so different except one I thought about and the other I did without thinking through.

Guilt is also something I made, and found that no one else was hanging on to my guilt but me. The battles are not about what they think of me but what do I think of myself.

Love is something that I can choose to have and spread everyday. It's not something that I would have ever gotten by waiting for. It actually is something that I can create, cause it was created for me. It is the one true part of me that has always been, along with life. I can put it on any time I want and wear it as much as I want.

Life I have found is about waking up. Waking up to something old or something new, it doesn't matter. What does matter is the time I spend living it.

Mikey drinker

no photo
Sat 10/26/13 01:39 PM
Racism. Demanding types. When certain family members forget what we all did for each other. When gran nags at grandad too often.

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25